User Manual for Lensbaby Trio 28 Lens with Filter Kit for Fujifilm X Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Lensbaby Trio 28 Lens with Filter
- Product category: Special Effects Lenses Lensbaby
- Brand: Lensbaby
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Lensbaby Special Effects Lenses
User manual for the Lensbaby Trio 28 Lens with Filter contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Lensbaby product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Lensbaby user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Lensbaby product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Anita Kram Explores the Magic of Nature with Lensbaby Lenses Read More
A complete bundle to spur your creativity, the Trio 28 with Filter Kit from Lensbaby pairs the Fujifilm X-mount Trio 28mm f/3.5 lens with a three filter kit containing 46mm neutral density, circular polarizer, and star filters. Additionally, the lens and the filters are delivered in a custom carrying case to protect and store everything when not in use.
- Lensbaby - Trio 28 Product Overview
- Lensbaby University | Trio 28 Photography Tutorial
- Trio 28 Product Overview
- Trio 28mm f/3.5 Lens for Fujifilm X
- Don't waste time pulling a lens out of your bag or swapping optics with the Trio 28mm f/3.5 lens. This pancake-style lens incorporates a rotating front that holds Twist, Velvet, and Sweet optics for selecting different effects at a moment's notice. The Twist uses a Petzval-inspired design for a sharp center area surrounded by a swirl of twisty bokeh. Velvet has a dreamy central area with a soft focus look along with a soft glow. Sweet creates a sharp spot of focus in the center with a gradual fall-off to blur. All these can be carried without stuffing your bag with a variety of miscellaneous equipment.
- Works with APS-C cameras where the normal 44.8mm perspective that can be used to capture a variety of subjects, including street, portraits, landscapes, and more.
- Fixed f/3.5 aperture helps create a predictable effect in a wide range of situations.
- Rotating front dial with options for Twist, Velvet, and Sweet effects.
- Twist effect uses a Petzval-inspired design for a central area of sharp focus surrounded by a swirl of twisting bokeh. This optic utilizes four glass elements in three groups.
- Velvet effect creates a soft-focus effect with a dreamy center area with a delicate glow out to the edges.
- Sweet effect offers a central spot of sharp focus surrounding by a gradual increase in blur.
- Manual focusing ring that allows users to focus anywhere from 8" to infinity.
- Multi-coating minimizes ghosting and flare.
- Front filter thread of 46mm.
- 46mm Neutral Density 0.9 Filter
- This solid neutral density filter helps to control movement, as well as permit working with wider than normal aperture settings by darkening the entire image. The 0.9 density requires three additional stops of exposure, enabling you to work with slower shutter speeds to blur moving subjects or wider apertures to achieve a shallow depth of field effect in bright conditions.
- 46mm Circular Polarizer Filter
- Well-suited for outdoor and nature photography, the circular polarizer filter helps to reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface. This results in a noticeable increase in the saturation of skies and foliage, as well as clearer imagery when photographing in hazy conditions. A circular polarizer differs from a linear polarizer in that it supports full use of a camera's autofocus and auto exposure functions.
UPC: 858285007111 In the Box Lensbaby Trio 28 Lens with Filter Kit for Fujifilm X Trio 28mm f/3.5 Lens for Fujifilm X rtfuwewqtywaareyyrcsztdbcytuaeqys 46mm 8-Point Star Filter 46mm Neutral Density 0.9 Filter 46mm Circular Polarizer Filter Carrying Case Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- 46mm 8-Point Star Filter
- This cross-screen filter produces eight reflected light points stemming from specular highlights to give a starburst effect. The filter itself is clear and has etched lines on the surface to produce the star effect without affecting color or other aspects of the image.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Lensbaby Trio 28 Lens with Filter Kit for Fujifilm X in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Lensbaby Trio Specs
| Package Weight || 0.9 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 6.8 x 4.3 x 2.9" |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 94 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Samsung Q60 65" Class HDR 4K...
Aduro uogrip road series dashcam DVC 100 DVR Road Dash video camcorder...
Instructional manual for Monfrotto ball tripod head # 496RC2...
PDP by DW Encore Complete 5-piece Drum Set with chrome hardware and cymbals Azure Blue...