User Manual for Leupold 6x20 RX-950 Laser Rangefinder Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Leupold 6x20 RX-950 Laser Rangefinder
- Product category: Laser Rangefinders Leupold
- Brand: Leupold
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Leupold Laser Rangefinders
User manual for the Leupold 6x20 RX-950 Laser Rangefinder contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Leupold product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Leupold user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Leupold product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Leupold 6x20 RX-950 Laser Rangefinder combines a powerful IR laser with a useful fully multi-coated monocular to create an effective and waterproof ranging system.With a wide 367' field of view and the ability to accurately range out to as much as 950 yards, the rangefinder gives you the ability to find and identify your target and the confidence to take your shot. Spot and continuous scan modes allow you to range to multiple targets or track a moving subject with constantly updated ranges and an integrated inclinometer measures the relative angle to your target and gives you an adjusted horizontal distance for more accurate hold-over or under calculations.The intuitive one-hand operation enables quick activation and operation, and the in-view LCD display is easy to read in all light conditions. Its durable polymer housing is sealed to be waterproof, so you can stay out on the trail even if the weather takes a turn. The RX-950 is powered by a single included CR2 battery and comes with a Cordura nylon case.
- Optical Performance
- 6x power magnifies the view for positive identification and to ensure you are metering to the right target
- 20mm objective lens keeps views bright without adding excessive bulk and weight
- Anti-reflection fully multi-coated optics maximize light transmission, produce accurate colors, and boost contrast
- 367' field of view at 1000 yards
- Comfortable 16mm eye relief reduces eyestrain
- 3.3mm exit pupil
- Eye safe IR laser
- Distance displayed in yards or meters
- Minimum range: 5 yards
- Max range: 950 yards to reflective target, 900 yards to tree, 800 yards to a deer
- Spot and continuous-scan modes
- In continuous mode constantly updated line-of-sight measurements to multiple targets
- ±1 yard/meter accuracy
- Integrated inclinometer measures the relative upward or downward angle to the target and displays an equivalent horizontal range to improve your hold-over/under
- Use and Handling
- Simple one-button user interface
- Easy-to-read high-contrast LCD display provides all relevant information
- In-view power status indicator
- Runs on one included CR2 battery
UPC: 030317021597 In the Box Leupold 6x20 RX-950 Laser Rangefinder CR2 Battery Carrying Case with Clip Limited 2-Year Electronics Warranty Table of Contents
- Lightweight and durable polymer body
- Matte black textured slip-resistant body armor with dimpled top grip for added grip security
- Waterproof to stand up to the elements
- Compact and lightweight
- Includes Cordura nylon case
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Leupold 6x20 RX-950 Laser Rangefinder in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Leupold RX-950 Specs
| Laser Type || Class 1 Eye Safe |
| Metering Range || Reflective: 5 to 950 yd / 4.57 to 868.68 m |
Tree: 5 to 900 yd / 4.57 to 822.96 m
Deer: 5 to 800 yd / 4.57 to 731.52 m
| Accuracy ||
Rating70% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 58 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to Leupold 6x20 RX-950 Laser Rangefinder
|Date: 21.08.2020 01:55:12||Name: Michael Stradt|
|Anyway to change font color to a brighter color?|
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Brunton Solar Roll 14...
Adonit dash 3...
Anker (qualcomm) quick charge 2.0 instruction manual or owners manual...
BY-AU-BE-704-BK 7030 BYTECH WIRELESS EAR BUDS USER MANUAL...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Name: Theresa williams
HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 All-in-One Inkjet
How do I use the printer after I have canceled my insta-ink subscription? When I try to print it says “cartridge cannot be used until printer is enrolled in HP Instant Ink”. ...
Stylus not charging
Name: Kok-Thong Tan
Adonit Dash 3 Stylus
Hi, I don't see red light while charging and even though I left it there for an hour. Could it be the battery issue of the stylus?...
how do I turn on night vision and the other 5 day light settings
Name: Lawrence Taylor
SIG SAUER Romeo5 Compact Red Dot
Can someone tell how to turn them on ...
Name: Reed Banet
Roku Ultra Streaming Player
I hooked up the roku and it comes to a screen requesting to set up network, so i hit that and it goes to a blue screen and feezes...
roku ultra wont set up or update
Name: Reed Banet
Roku Ultra Streaming Player
When I set up the roku ultra. it goes to a screen for set up network and when I hot that Icon, it goes to a blue screen and freezes...