User Manual for LEVO G2 Deluxe Tablet Stand Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the LEVO G2 Deluxe Tablet Stand
- Product category: Tablet Floor & Kiosk Stands LEVO
- Brand: LEVO
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for LEVO Tablet Floor & Kiosk Stands
User manual for the LEVO G2 Deluxe Tablet Stand contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any LEVO product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official LEVO user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a LEVO product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Attach your tablet to a rolling stand for hands-free viewing with the G2 Deluxe Tablet Stand from LEVO. Designed to hold tablets up to 13", this stand features an anodized-aluminum finish, a five-axis articulating swing arm, and a dual-clamp holder that rotates for portrait and landscape views. Quick locks allow you to adjust the stand's height from 30-56", while the wheeled 20 lb base lets you safely roll the stand from room to room.
- The G2 Deluxe Tablet Stand is designed to securely hold your tablet or eReader at an ideal height and viewing angle. Flip-lever height locks and the 5-axis articulating swing arm help to ensure quick positioning. Simply grab the platform, then swing tilt and spin it into view. No clearance is needed under your furniture. Includes wheels so you can roll the stand from room to room.
- Sturdy construction helps to minimize annoying bouncing while surfing or typing while protecting your device from tipping over. Swing-arm quickly folds for storage or to allow you to exit your furniture. The arm is designed to swing back in place at the same height and angle so you can continue surfing.
- Quickly spins from portrait to landscape orientation. Interchangeable platforms let you quickly switch from electronic devices to books and magazines; the optional book platform is sold separately.
- Compatible with most iPads (including the 12.9" iPad Pro), Galaxy tablets, Surface, Zoom, Nexus, Nook, Fire, and other tablets and eReaders measuring 12" wide or less, and weighing up to 4 lb. Works with or without cases. You can attach and remove your device in seconds.
UPC: 665789337688 In the Box LEVO G2 Deluxe Tablet Stand Limited 3-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Additional features include a micro adjustment and an anodized-aluminum finish.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the LEVO G2 Deluxe Tablet Stand in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
LEVO 33768 Specs
| Compatibility || Tablets with Cases from 5-12" / 127 x 304.8 mm Wide |
Tablets without Cases up to 13" / 330.2 mm
Tablets less than 4 lb / 1.8 kg
| Maximum Height || 56" / 142 cm |
| Minimum Height || 30" / 76 cm |
| Maximum Extension Distance || 24" / 600 mm |
| Base Dimensions || 13 x 13 x 3.6" / 330 x 330 x 92 mm |
| Base Weight || 20 lb / 9 kg |
| Package Weight || 30.945 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 24.7 x 19.8 x 7.0" |
Rating60% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 59 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Sending your message through the feedback form which can be found on the sites in the Communication secti...
Looking for Model #SLC8200BSTV3...
Operational manual or how to use it. SOUNDTRACK professional Mixer MIX2224BU. We lost our sound operator, therefore we need to learn on how to use it,...
Microsoft wireless keyboard 850...
AMD Quad Gaming Computer, Athlon X4 950 4x3.8GHz,
16GB DDR4, AMD Radeon...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
WON'T PRINT COLOR
Name: betty mcdonald
Canon PIXMA TS3120 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet
New color cartridge. Will only print black and it is faded and you can't read the numbers. Also, it shows the color to be almost empty and it was just inserted a short time ago....
Brother TN730 Standard Yield Black Toner
I can not get ny TN730 to connect to my WIFI...
roland vt-12 vocal trainer
Name: BRUCE CASH
Roland VT-12 - Vocal Trainer
please send me a copy of roland vt-12 vocal trainer manual. I have a vocal trainer I purchased from amazon and misplaced the manual and don't know how to operate it. send pdf file so I can start practicing on it. ...
Self Adhesive White Foam Board SAFW3240.3C
Name: William Discher
Nielsen & Bainbridge Foam Core Board
when is repositionable board set?
when can I trim the art/ board without puling up the paper from the adhesive?...
Name: Monica Gauthier
Skullcandy Push Truly Wireless Earbuds
Since I purchased my Skullcandy push earbuds I have truly never been satisfied. I frequently approach the supposedly charged connected to an outlet earbuds to be informed that they are battery low. How is that possible when I set them in the box and noted that they were red and c...