User Manual for LG SIGNATURE W7 Series 65" Class UHD Smart OLED TV Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the LG SIGNATURE W7 Series 65" Class
- Product category: Televisions LG
- Brand: LG
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for LG Televisions
User manual for the LG SIGNATURE W7 Series 65" Class contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any LG product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official LG user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a LG product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Big March TV Tournament Read More Achieve a picture-on-wall effect with the 0.2"-deep LG SIGNATURE W7 Series 65"-Class UHD Smart OLED TV. It has a 64.5" OLED display for enhanced black levels and virtually infinite contrast. The TV features a native UHD 3840 x 2160 resolution and will upscale lower-resolution video sources for near-4K quality for augmented clarity. Being HDR10-, Dolby Vision-, and HLG-compatible, it can display a wider range of color with compatible content than non-HDR displays.
The W7 includes a 4.0.2-channel, Dolby Atmos-enabled soundbar, which serves as a media center for your sources. It has four HDMI, three USB, RCA component video, composite video, and optical audio inputs, and outputs them to the TV via the 18.5" TV-to-AV Box cable, which is built into the soundbar and is required for the TV to function; a 62.9" extension cable is included to provide more versatile placement options. The system has Wi-Fi and Ethernet built-in for smart TV capability, including webOS 3.5, the LG Content Store for apps, and a full web browser. Note: Content acquired via certain apps may require subscription to a service.
- One with Your Wall
- The Picture-on-Wall aesthetic of the W7-series uses OLED technology to achieve a TV design that's a mere 0.2" deep.
- Perfect Black for Lifelike Image Reproduction
- OLED pixels create their own light, and can switch off to achieve perfect black levels with zero light bleed, providing the foundation for displaying lush, vibrant color.
- Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos
- The W7-series brings both Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos together for enhanced video and audio quality.
- Active HDR
- Active HDR analyzes and optimizes HDR10 content scene-by-scene for an enhanced High Dynamic Range experience. The W7-series also supports Dolby Vision as well as the new backward-compatible HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma) HDR standard, assuring compatibility with most HDR content from streaming.
- Dolby Atmos Brings Cinema Sound to Your Room
- With Dolby Atmos, sounds can move anywhere, including above the listener, for enhanced surround audio. Discover Dolby Atmos (on select titles) through the included soundbar or pass it through to a compatible home theater system for the full experience.
- Wide Viewing Angle
- Rather than force viewers to crowd into a narrow "sweet spot" position for optimal picture quality, the cinematic color and virtually infinite contrast of the W7-series TV is designed to hold up even from wide angles, so now everyone on the couch will have an ideal viewing experience.
- Video Features
- Cinematic Color
- Billion Rich Colors
- Ultra Luminance
- Pixel Level Dimming
- HDR Effect
- 4K Upscaler
- Smart TV Features
- webOS 3.5
- Natural Voice Recognition
- Universal Control Capability
- LG Content Store (app store)
- Full Web Browser
- Channel Plus
- Smart Share
- Screen Share
- Content Share
- Audio Features
- 4.0.2-channel soundbar
- Dolby Atmos enabled with Dolby Atmos decoder
- DTS-HD decoder
- OLED Surround Mode
- Hi-Fi Audio
- Wireless Sound Sync
UPC: 719192610989 In the Box LG SIGNATURE W7 Series 65" Class UHD Smart OLED TV (2017 Model) Magic Remote Control Wall Mount 62.9" TV-to-AV Box Extension Cable Limited 1-Year Warranty The Top 8 TVs of 2018 Richard Risitano 12/20/2018 The B&H Television Buying Guide Lawrence Neves 01/31/2018 User Manual PDF 18.8mb Table of Contents
- Connectivity Features
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi built-in
- Wi-Fi Direct
- IP Control
- Simplink (HDMI CEC)
- Soundbar has an 18.5" cable built-in for a single-cable connection to the TV
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the LG SIGNATURE W7 Series 65" Class UHD Smart OLED TV in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
LG W7 Specs
| Screen Size (Diagonal) || 64.5" |
| Panel Type || OLED |
| Aspect Ratio || 16:9 |
| Pixel Resolution || 3840 x 2160 |
| HDR Compatibility || HDR10, Dolby Vision, Hybrid Log Gamma |
| Video System || NTSC |
| TV Tuner || Yes |
| 3D || No |
| Primary Connectivity Location || Soundbar |
| Input Ports || 4 x HDMI – Audio, Video |
1 x RF Antenna – Audio, Video
1 x RCA Component – Video
1 x RCA Composite – Video
1 x TOSLINK Optical – Audio
| USB Ports || 3 x USB (Version Unspecified) – Audio, Photo, Video |
| Ethernet || LAN |
| Control || RS-232C |
| Wi-Fi || Built-In |
| Remote Control || Yes |
| Tilt/Swivel || None |
| Channels || 4.0 |
| Power Output || 60W |
| Dimensions (WxHxD) || 49.6 x 3.1 x 7.8" / 126.0 x 7.9 x 19.8 cm |
| Weight || 22.7 lb / 10.30 kg |
| Power Requirements || 120 VAC, 50/60 Hz |
| Power Consumption || Standby: < 0.5 W |
| Dimensions (W x H x D) || 57.1 x 32.5 x 0.2" / 145.0 x 82.5 x 0.5 cm |
| Weight || 16.8 lb / 7.6 kg |
| Package Weight || 76.0 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 64.0 x 37.5 x 11.5" |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 15 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
LG SL8YG 440W 3.1.2-Channel Soundbar System...
BOOST↑CHARGE™ Power Bank F7...
BESPECO CLAMP SX (40919)...
ZAGG Messenger folio, Tablet Keyboard Case for Apple iPad Air & Air 2...
Need instruction manual for my microsoft 5050 keyboard....