User Manual for Line 6 Spider V 30 1x8" Modeling Combo Amplifier for Electric Guitars Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Line 6 Spider V 30 1x8"
- Product category: Guitar Amplifiers Line 6
- Brand: Line 6
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Line 6 Guitar Amplifiers
User manual for the Line 6 Spider V 30 1x8" contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Line 6 product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Line 6 user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Line 6 product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Designed for electric and acoustic guitarists, Line 6's Spider V 30 is an amplifier, which models classic amp heads, cabinets, and effects, providing them all in one gig-friendly package. You’ll find 78 emulated amps, 23 modelled cabinets, and 101 separate effects built into this 30W amplifier, which sports a 1x8” speaker.In addition to its guitar input, you’ll note the 3.5mm line input for routing your favorite tunes from smartphones or music players. A headphone jack, which mutes the speaker, allows for silent practice, though it also can serve as an analog direct output for recoding. However, if you want to record digitally, you can do so through one of the USB ports provided on the rear of the amplifier—ports which also double as inputs for your iOS or Android device, as well as your Mac or Windows.For practicing purposes, a metronome and a tuner are offered, as are drum loops recorded by real drummers. The amp provides a compliment of over 120 presets, many of which recreate the tones of famous guitarists, albums, and songs. You’re also given four user preset slots. Tweaking your effects and tone are as easy as cranking five knobs and navigating an intuitive LCD display. If you have a Line 6 FBV pedal, you can connect it via Line 6’s proprietary FBV input jack and once hooked up, you can switch models and manipulate effects with your feet. A mobile app for sharing/perusing through custom tones has been included, as has Cubase LE, a DAW which allows you to record, flesh out, and mix your ideas on your computer.
- Choose from over 200 amps, cabs, and effects, including tones modeled on iconic records, all available in one amplifier. Form complete rigs by combining amps with and cabinet models and up to eight effects at a time.
- Intuitive Interface
- This amp allows you to eschew complex menu diving in the pursuit of good tone. You can dial in your sound quickly using controls familiar to any amplifier user. You can tweak settings and effects parameters using knobs, and also with an intuitive editing interface. Simple color-coded controls make it easy to navigate different types of amps and effects models.
- Over 120 Presets
- Spider V features presets based on studio setups from legendary songs and albums. You'll also find artist presets handcrafted by some of the world's most respected guitarists. Genre Presets make it easy to find sounds that fit your creative style. You can use the presets as starting point for your own unique sound.
- Compatible with FBV Controllers
- Spider V is compatible with the Line 6 FBV 3 foot controller, giving you hands-free control over your amps and effects.
- Suitable for Acoustic Guitars
- Enhanced acoustic presets are designed with Line 6's Variax acoustic technology to bring out tonal qualities inherent in your acoustic guitar. Dialed-in effects like delay and reverb are also available.
- Built-in Practice Tools
- A built-in tuner and metronome ensures that your playing will always be in tune and on time. A collection of 19 real drum loops-recorded by professional drummers-is useful for when you're ready to practice or jam.
- Mobile App
- The free Spider V mobile app for iOS and Android gives you access to over ten thousand tones in the cloud. Access custom tones from other guitarists around the world, or upload your own tone creations to instantly share with the entire Line 6 community.
- Cubase LE Included
- The amp comes with Cubase LE music recording software, giving you all of the tools you need to record, edit, and mix your tracks from start to finish.
- USB interface
- When you're ready to record, Spider V is equipped with two USB connections, one for iOS and one for computers and Android devices. These ports allow you to connect to a computer, tablet, or smartphone in order to record your guitar into any recording app.
In the Box Line 6 Spider V 30 1x8" Modeling Combo Amplifier for Electric Guitars Cubase LE Spider V Mobile App Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Key Features at a Glance
- Over 200 modeled amps, cabs, and effects
- Full-range speaker system that delivers excellent tone for electric guitar, acoustic guitars, and music playback
- 8 simultaneous effects including 3 Smart FX
- FBV Pedal support for Line 6 FBV 3, FBV Shortboard MkII, FBV2 and FBV Express MkII pedals (available separately)
- Built-in tuner, metronome, and drum loops
- Enhanced presets for acoustic guitars
- USB Audio Interface playback with Mac/Windows/iOS/Android
- Upgradeable firmware using Line 6 Updater for Mac and Windows computers, or Spider Remote app for iOS and Android
- Connect iOS devices directly with a standard Lightning cable
- Stereo headphone output
- 3.5mm input for MP3 or other audio sources
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Line 6 Spider V 30 1x8" Modeling Combo Amplifier for Electric Guitars in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Download User ManualThe user manual for the Line 6 Spider V 30 1x8" Modeling Combo Amplifier for Electric Guitars can be downloaded in PDF format at the link stated below.
Line 6 Spider V 30 Specs
| Amplifier Type || Modeling |
| Output Power || 30 W RMS |
| Effects Loop || No |
| Built-In Effects || Auto-Wah, Chorus, Compression, Delay, Digital Reverb, Distortion/Overdrive, Echo, Flanger, Gate, Harmonizer, Octave, Phaser, Tremolo, Vibrato |
| Presets & Storage || Factory Presets: 124 User Presets: 4 |
| Master Volume || Yes |
| Inputs || 1 x 1/4" Mono Instrument |
1 x 1/8" Stereo Line Level 1 x FBV footswitch input
| Outputs || 1 x 1/8" Stereo Headphone |
2 x USB Stereo Interface
| Tone Section || Channel 1: Bass, Channel Volume, Gain, Mid, Treble |
| Configuration || 1 x 8" Speaker(s) |
| Cabinet Type || Straight Closed Mono |
| Power Rating || 30 W RMS |
| Dimensions (WxHxD) || 15.4 x 15.0 x 8.2" / 392.0 x 380.0 x 208.0 mm Combo |
| Weight || 16.20 lb / 7.35 kg Combo |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 13 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment: