User Manual for Linhof Techno Digital Field Camera Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Linhof Techno Digital Field Camera
- Product category: View Camera Bodies Linhof
- Brand: Linhof
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Linhof View Camera Bodies
User manual for the Linhof Techno Digital Field Camera contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Linhof product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Linhof user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Linhof product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Linhof Techno Digital Field Camera is the ideal combination of the advantages of the legendary field system Technika and the universal studio system M 679 optimized for digital photography. The Techno is a compact high tech camera offering all practical adjustment facilities for extreme short to longer focal lenses. All currently available digital backs can be adapted. The user is always free to select his favorite digital system. The generous adjustment facilities even cover following generations of chip backs. This new design is based on the needs and experiences of the photographer with special emphasis to architectural photography. It features special wide angle bellows for extremely easy adjustments. The self-aligning focusing is operated via the camera bellows extension and not via the lens, enabling large extensions up to 240mm which is a prerequisite for long focal lenses. This is a camera for landscapes as well as for close-ups.
- High-Tech Digital
- The Techno is a compact high-tech camera offering all practical adjustment facilities for extreme short to longer focal lenses. All currently available digital backs can be adapted.
- The Techno's design is based on the needs and experiences of the photographer with special emphasis to architectural photography. This means shift facilities, use of wide angle lenses starting with 23mm focal length and perfect control of vertical orientation. The camera is designed for 40mm of self-aligning vertical shift with exact parallel control. It has spirit levels at the lens standard and rear standard for precise vertical orientation, and a special wide angle bellows for extremely easy adjustments.
- Camera Adjustments
- All operating elements are ergonomically placed and manufactured in Linhof precision quality. Scales showing millimeters and degrees permit exact control of the adjustments. By turning and leveling the lens, creative depth of field results can be achieved.
- The self-aligning focusing is operated via the camera bellows extension and not via a helicoid system of the lens. This permits large extensions up to 240mm which is a prerequisite for long focal lenses. This camera is for landscapes as well as for close-ups.
- All lenses in mechanical or electronic shutter systems mounted on Technika lens boards can be used. Digital lenses adjusted to the needs of digital imaging technique offer optimum sharpness, fully utilizing the high resolution chip sensors. Linhof recommends latest digital lens developments from 23mm to 210mm.
Table of Contents
- This Linhof camera features an eye-catching style. It is constructed of sturdy light alloy combined with carbon fiber.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Linhof Techno Digital Field Camera in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Linhof 000150 Specs
| Minimum Camera Extension || 240mm |
| Minimum Camera Extension || 20mm with recessed lens board |
| Vertical Parallel Shift || Up: 20mm |
| Horizontal Parallel Shift || Left: 10mm |
| Swings || ±10° |
| Tilt Range || ±10° |
| Vertical Parallel Shift || Up: 20mm |
| Dimensions (HxWxL) || 7.75 x 6.92 x 4.72" (197 x 176 x 120mm) |
| Weight || Approx. 4.2 lb (1.9 kg) |
| Package Weight || 5.9 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 14.0 x 12.8 x 8.1" |
Rating80% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 52 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Stark X5 Guitar Bass and violin ...
PowerSlideX User Manual...
Need user manual for Sandies 393 Three-Sided ON AIR Light please...
hi, i can't find a manual for logitech harmony 800 remote control...
Hawke Endurance Binoculars 8x32...