User Manual for Linksys EA7300 Max-Stream Dual-Band Wireless-AC1750 MU-MIMO Gigabit Router Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Linksys EA7300 Max-Stream Dual-Band Wireless-AC1750 MU-MIMO
- Product category: Wireless Routers Linksys
- Brand: Linksys
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Linksys Wireless Routers
User manual for the Linksys EA7300 Max-Stream Dual-Band Wireless-AC1750 MU-MIMO contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Linksys product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Linksys user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Linksys product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Supporting MU-MIMO (Multiple User-Multiple Input Multiple Output) technology, the EA7300 MAX-STREAM Dual-Band Wireless-AC1750 MU-MIMO Gigabit Router from Linksys provides multiple data streams giving multiple users a direct line of communication with the router. In addition to MU-MIMO technology, the EA7300 operates on both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies along with support for the 802.11ac network standard with data transfer rates of up to 1.7 Gbps. Data speeds this fast ensure users can game online, stream 4K multimedia content, transfer large files, and more all with no reduction in network performance. Inside the EA7300 is a dual-core processor designed to ensure the router continues to operate smoothly even when pushed to the max.
If wired connectivity is what you need the Linksys EA7300 comes equipped with four Gigabit LAN ports and a single Gigabit WAN port for fast, reliable wired Ethernet connectivity. Alongside the network ports is a single USB 3.0 port designed to support USB enabled storage devices. Also found on the back of the router are three external antennas for enhanced network coverage and improved performance. Setting up and managing your Linksys router is simple thanks to the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi app. Simply plug in the router, download the free Smart Wi-Fi App and begin managing everything from guest access, parental controls, and much more.
- Powerful 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- The Linksys MAX-STREAM AC1750 Wi-Fi Router features 802.11ac Wi-Fi with MU-MIMO technology, for virtually uninterrupted, simultaneous Wi-Fi connections. Devices such as 4K TVs, HD streaming media players, tablets, game consoles, and many more use a lot of bandwidth, and with MU-MIMO (Multi-User, Multiple-Input, Multiple-Output) technology, the MAX-STREAM AC1750 Wi-Fi Router sends Wi-Fi to multiple devices at the same time and same speed. Your whole family can play, stream, and work at once, without experiencing lag or buffering--at up to 2x the speed of a non-MU-MIMO router.
- Combined Wi-Fi Speeds up to 1.7 Gbps
- The MAX-STREAM AC1750 Wi-Fi Router offers two dedicated Wi-Fi bands that deliver combined speeds of up to 1.7 Gbps. Moreover, it can connect up to 10+ devices. High-bandwidth activities like 4K video streaming are connected to the high-speed 5 GHz band, while basic activities like email are placed on the 2.4 GHz band.
- Fast-Paced Wi-Fi Activities with a Powerful Processor
- Powered by a dual-core processor, the MAX-STREAM AC1750 Wi-Fi Router is capable of handling multiple simultaneous data streams, which results in improved Wi-Fi performance and faster Wi-Fi speeds to more devices.
- Improved Range with Three External Antennas
- Optimized for coverage in small homes, the three high-performance antennas broadcast a strong Wi-Fi signal that improves connectivity in hard-to-reach areas. Play video games, listen to music, check emails, shop online, stream HD movies, and more, without having to worry about dropped signals.
- USB 3.0 and Gigabit Ethernet Ports Provide Wired Connectivity
- Connect more devices and share files at speeds 10x faster than Fast Ethernet with four Gigabit Ethernet ports. Connect a storage device to the USB 3.0 port and quickly transfer files with other Wi-Fi devices.
- Customize and Manage Your Home Wi-Fi Anytime, Anywhere
- With the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi App, you can closely monitor and manage your home Wi-Fi remotely using a smartphone or tablet.
Create a separate, password-protected Wi-Fi network for up to 50 guests and easily share the password.
Ensure a safe Internet experience for your kids -- even when you're away from home. Restrict access to inappropriate or distracting content, control usage, and block specific devices from accessing the Internet.
You can prioritize devices that need the most speed.
UPC: 745883719600 In the Box Linksys EA7300 Max-Stream Dual-Band Wireless-AC1750 MU-MIMO Gigabit Router Ethernet Cable Power Adapter Limited 1-Year Warranty More from Manufacturer More info from Linksys Table of Contents
- Quick and Easy Setup
- 1 - Set up your home Wi-Fi using a Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router
2 - Download the free Linksys Smart Wi-Fi App
3 - Use your mobile device to manage your home Wi-Fi
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Linksys EA7300 Max-Stream Dual-Band Wireless-AC1750 MU-MIMO Gigabit Router in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Linksys EA7300 Specs
| Wireless Frequency Bands || 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz |
| Number of Antennas || 3 |
| WLAN Mode || 802.11ac |
| Antenna Placement || External |
| Ports || 1 x 5 Gb/s USB Type-A |
1 x Ethernet (RJ45) (Uplink)
4 x Ethernet (RJ45)
| Throughput || 2.4 GHz: 450 Mb/s |
5 GHz: 1300 Mb/s
| Wireless Security || WEP, WPA, WPA2 |
| Processor || Dual-Core |
| Supported File Systems || HFS+, NTFS, FAT |
| AC Input Power || 100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz |
| DC Input Power || 12 VDC at 2.5 A |
| Operating Temperature || 32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C |
| Storage Temperature || -4 to 140°F / -20 to 60°C |
| Operating Humidity || 10 to 80% |
| Dimensions || 10.12 x 2.2 x 7.24" / 257 x 56 x 184 mm |
| Weight || 22.43 oz / 636 g |
| Package Weight || 2.8 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 12.7 x 9.3 x 3.8" |
Rating88% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 82 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment: