User Manual for Logitech B525 HD Webcam Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Logitech B525 HD Webcam
- Product category: WebCams & Accessories Logitech
- Brand: Logitech
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Logitech WebCams & Accessories
User manual for the Logitech B525 HD Webcam contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Logitech product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Logitech user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Logitech product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Whether it is looking at the exact shade of brown in your son's eyes or the dimples in your mom's cheeks, the B525 HD Webcam makes it easy to enjoy the subtleties in your video chats. The B525 HD Webcam offers clear 720p resolution. But that's not the whole picture. With built-in autofocus for image sharpness at multiple distances, 30 fps for fluidity during the call, and excellent microphone sound quality, the B525 HD Webcam provides all the technology you will need to enjoy HD video calling from your laptop or on top of your monitor. Whether you make a live video call to faraway family and friends, or record and upload your HD videos to YouTube, Logitech makes it easy to be there in crystal-clear detail.
- Works Well with Others
- The B525 not only is plug-and-play for use in your favorite UVC compliant video software, but is also optimized for Microsoft Lync and certified for Skype
- Design Advantages for Business
- With the 360° swivel, easily position the camera at multiple angles whether for single party or multi-party calling. And if you don't want to be seen, swivel the camera away from you for privacy
- Premium HD Quality with Autofocus
- 720p HD, up to 30 fps with autofocus -- images stay razor sharp in high definition, even in close-ups (up to 3.9" (10 cm) from the camera lens)
- Fold-and-Go for Ultimate Mobility
- Integrated fold-and-go design let's you easily pack the camera and take it with you without needing a separate case - perfect for the busy professional on the go
- True 2-Megapixel Sensor with RightLight 2 Technology
- Maintain high quality image calling even in offices or conference rooms with lower lighting
- True Plug and Play
- Just plug in the Logitech B525 HD Webcam and start up your application to begin video calling
- Loud and Clear
- Built-in mics with stereo audio ensures the sound quality is clear during professional conferencing
UPC: 097855079718 In the Box Logitech B525 HD Webcam User Documentation 3-Year Limited Hardware Warranty Table of Contents
- Universal Clip
- Fits your LCD monitor or laptop wherever you work
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Logitech B525 HD Webcam in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Logitech B525 Specs
| Resolution || 720p |
| Sensor || 2-megapixel sensor |
| Focus || Autofocus |
| Effective Pixels || 1280 x 720 = 921,600 pixels |
| Frame Rate || 30 fps |
| Connector || USB 2.0 |
| System Requirements || UVC mode (No software installation required) |
Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7
| Field of View || 69° diagonal |
| Built-In Microphone || Yes |
| Cable Length || 5' (1.5 m) |
| Dimensions (WxHxD) || Clips combine together: 2.7 x 1.1 x 1.6" (68.5 x 29 x 40.4mm) |
| Weight || Includes clip, cable and PWA: 3 oz. (88 g) |
| Package Weight || 0.5 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 7.0 x 5.0 x 3.0" |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 82 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to Logitech B525 HD Webcam
|Subject: Disabling microphone on my Logitech B525 HD webcam|
|Date: 27.10.2020 06:31:41||Name: nandita sirur|
|Since the outside noise can be heard by other participants during zoom meetings, I prefer to use a head set for my audio. How do i disable the mic settings from my Logitech B525 HD webcam? Please send me a response by email.|
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Polaroid iTT28 user manual...
I am still needing an owner,s manual for the evoo tablet. Someone said that my request was spam. It's not spam. It wasn't automatically sent. I sen...
Slim combo iPad Pro # 920-008420...
FLUKE 80 v series Multimeters...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Name: Louis J Mazzola
Garmin Drive 51 LM Navigation System
Please send pdf of 51 LM owner's manual to email:
HOW TO CALIBRATE FOR CABLE LENGTH
Platinum Tools TNC950AR Net Chaser Ethernet
HI, i hava a problem using the function calibrating for the cable length. Our testing result shown the cable length is not correct. So i have use the function cable calibration, but the result still the same. The cable length is not correct. And no manual for the cable calibratio...
maglite tac led
Name: Robert charles webb
Maglite Mag-Tac LED Flashlight
How to get light to stay on... I have pushed button twice and it does not stay on ?
Display is dull, need to make it brighter
CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD PFC Sinewave UPS System
I do I make the display brighter, it is barely visable...
Locked KG X Venture
LG X Venture H700 32GB Smartphone
Recent update left phone locked. Never had or forget password. Need to bypass lock without losing all data...