User Manual for Logitech G29 Driving Force Racing Wheel Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Logitech G29 Driving Force Racing Wheel
- Product category: Gaming Controllers Logitech
- Brand: Logitech
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Logitech Gaming Controllers
User manual for the Logitech G29 Driving Force Racing Wheel contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Logitech product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Logitech user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Logitech product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Get an immersive racing experience with the Logitech G29 Driving Force Racing Wheel. The G29 features a 10.24" racing wheel covered with hand-stitched leather. The wheel rotates up to 900° and features dual-motor force feedback for a realistic driving experience. In addition to the wheel, the G29 also comes with a 3-pedal set. The throttle, brake, and clutch pedals allows you to accelerate, brake, and change gears with the feel of an actual car. The nonlinear brake pedal mimics a pressure-sensitive brake system for a more responsive, accurate braking feel. There are also rubber feet for hard surfaces and a patented retractable grip system for carpets. Compatible with Sony PlayStation 4, Sony PlayStation 3, and Windows PCs, the G29 has a directional pad, PS4 buttons, a 24-point selection dial, and +/- buttons.
- Dual-Motor Force Feedback
- Powerful dual-motor force feedback provides a realistic driving experience by simulating force effects.
- Quality Construction
- Built to handle the stress of fast-paced racing games, the G29 has solid steel ball bearings in the wheel shaft as well as stainless steel paddle shifters and pedals. The race wheel is covered in hand-stitched leather for a comfortable driving experience.
- Helical Gearing with Anti-Backlash
- Helical gears are modeled after gears used in automotive transmissions to reduce unwanted noise and vibration. Anti-backlash keeps the wheel and pedals tight for maximum control. The G29 also has a reliable hall-effect steering sensor, which uses magnetic fields to sense the position of the wheel.
- Easy Access to Game Controls
- The D-pad, buttons, and paddle shifters are all within reach on the G29. There are also LED indicator lights positioned just above the center of the wheel to let you know when to shift up or down. This allows you to maintain maximum acceleration without taking your eyes off the screen. For further fine-tuning of your driving preferences, there is a 24-point selection dial and +/- buttons on the front of the wheel.
- Responsive Floor 3-Pedal Set
- Included with the G29 is a 3-pedal set, complete with the throttle, brake, and clutch. The nonlinear brake pedal mimics the performance of a pressure-sensitive brake system for a more responsive, accurate braking feel. For even more control, you can move the pedals to make heel-toe maneuvers easier to perform. The 3-pedal set has rubber feet for hard surfaces and a patented retractable carpet grip system so it stays in place.
- Mounts Securely
- The G29 mounts securely to your table or racing rig via the built-in clamps or screw mounting points.
- 900° Steering
- The G29 has a 900° lock-to-lock rotation, which means you can turn the wheel two and a half times.
UPC: 097855112767 In the Box Logitech G29 Driving Force Racing Wheel 3-Pedal Set Power Adapter Limited 2-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Steering Wheel Stripe
- The visible steering wheel stripe gives you a visual cue of where the wheel is pointing.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Logitech G29 Driving Force Racing Wheel in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Download User ManualThe user manual for the Logitech G29 Driving Force Racing Wheel can be downloaded in PDF format at the link stated below.
Logitech G29 Specs
| Compatibility || Platform Sony PlayStation 4 Sony PlayStation 3 PC running Windows 8.1/8/7 |
Logitech Optional Accessories Logitech Driving Force Shifter
| Wheel Diameter || 10.24" / 260 mm |
| Rotation Range || Up to 900° |
| Materials || Wheel Spokes: Anodized aluminum Wheel Cover: Hand-stitched leather Steering Shaft: Steel Shifter Paddles: Brushed stainless steel Mounting Clamps: Glass-filled nylon Pedal Frames & Arms: Cold-rolled steel Pedal Faces: Brushed Stainless steel Pedal Piston Sleeves: Polyoxymethylene thermoplastic (POM) |
| Lights || LED indicator lights |
| System Requirements || Powered USB 2.0 port 150 MB of hard drive space Internet connection Games that support Logitech Force Feedback (please visit Logitech's website for a full list of games) |
| Dimensions (W x H x D) || Wheel |
10.24 x 10.63 x 10.94" / 260 x 270 x 278 mm
16.87 x 6.57 x 12.24"/ 428.5 x 167 x 311 mm
| Weight || Wheel (Without Cables) |
4.96 lb / 2.25 kg
Pedals (Without Cables)
6.83 lb / 3.1 kg
| Package Weight || 15.6 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 17.0 x 13.0 x 12.0" |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 85 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to Logitech G29 Driving Force Racing Wheel
|Subject: Wheel not centering|
|Date: 17.09.2021 07:25:05||Name: Matthew Mackay|
|Recently my G29 wheel will not center. I unplug it and plug it back in, it does its wheel spin calibration and back to center. But when i go to race in nascar heat 5 on PS4, the wheel is facing 10 o'clock. How do i fix this?|
|Subject: G29 won't connect to ps5|
|Date: 16.08.2021 04:49:21||Name: Jason Noonan|
|The g29 collaboration works on the system.|
When I go into nfs remastered it won't work.
|Subject: Your right it |
|Date: 09.01.2021 21:30:07||Name: Tim Brown|
|I too ran into that, and would like to know if there is a work around|
|Subject: where can the keybindings fe found?|
|Date: 09.01.2021 19:08:44||Name: Tim Brown|
|I just got this G29, pedals, shifter|
but I can not find keybindings info
like address for the wheel keys same for my Logitech heavy equip. panel.
ll now I didn't need this info badly,the X,O, +/-
And the enter with red ring don't do anything either.
can you help?
I'm calling on Monday to logictech support but I want to play today my new toy.
|Subject: Mounting screw size for the G29 Racing wheel|
|Date: 07.01.2021 00:46:47||Name: Hank|
|The 8 mounting screws were not included with my G29 Racing Game Wheel. Please advise what size they are !! Thank you.|
|Subject: Using the steering wheel with VR Karts|
|Date: 18.12.2020 01:09:16||Name: Oren Amitay|
|Hello, we are supposed to be able to use the G29 Steering Wheel with Sony PSVR's VR Karts, but it does not work. It is the only racing game my younger child could play using the wheel, so I would really like to know how to make this happen. It works fine with all of the other compatible racing games.|
Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
TaoTronics TT-BH06 Wireless Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones user manual...
Taotronics TT-BH06 earphone manual...
DJI MAVIC PRO...
I'm looking for the instructions manual of the TASGO T100 Watch...
ROCCAT kone aimo roc 11-820-we ...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
DB500 Direct Box - screws needed
On-Stage DB500 - Direct Box
Hi. My DB500 direct box needs 2 3 mm machine screws and a nut to reaffix the wire connecting component to the housing and 2 wood screws to screw the plate back onto the housing. Where can I get these parts? Thank you....
Name: Francine Davis
Fargo DTC1250e Single-Sided ID Card Printer
How do I get an existing photo on to my ID card
Right now I take the photo and print - not sure how to drop a saved one in the Photo box
uploading images to desktop
Name: Cindy Einhouse
Wolverine Data F2D Titan 8-in-1 High-Definition
I successfully saved images onto a disk, but cannot get them to save to my desktop. Instructions say "A Microsoft Wizard Window will pop out" but it does not. Please help....
Name: kent hatfield
Nest Thermostat E
Please email me a owners operating manual for my NEST E. thank you
Name: Linda Kerns
Kodak Photo Printer Mini
Lost my password to my mini printer can you help me...