User Manual for Logitech G610 Orion Backlit Mechanical Keyboard Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Logitech G610 Orion Backlit Mechanical Keyboard
- Product category: Keyboards Logitech
- Brand: Logitech
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Logitech Keyboards
User manual for the Logitech G610 Orion Backlit Mechanical Keyboard contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Logitech product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Logitech user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Logitech product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Logitech G610 Orion Backlit Mechanical Keyboard provides you with the aesthetics and performance for gaming. It's built with Cherry MX Brown Switches, which make minimal noise but have a tactile bump for feedback when pressed. For your convenience, it has built-in media control keys as well as a roller for quick and easy access to play, pause, volume adjustment, and more. To unlock the full capabilities and features of this keyboard including white LED backlight options, macro functionality, Game Mode, and more, be sure to download Logitech's gaming software.
- Cherry MX Brown
- Mechanical keyboards utilize a different type of key switch technology for a more durable and unique typing experience. The Cherry MX Brown switch has an actuation force of 45 g and offers a small tactile bump when pressed, letting you know that the key has registered. This can be useful for typing or preparing for a movement while gaming. Unlike Cherry MX Blue switches, these do not have an audible "click" mechanism, allowing for a quieter operation. Noise generated from this keyboard will be from the key either springing back into place or "bottoming out" – making contact with the back plate after a particularly hard press.
- Customizable Lighting
- Choose your level of customization by selecting and personalizing each individual key light with the Logitech Gaming Software. Keep track of multiple commands by customizing the light-up keys. The Logitech Gaming software can also synchronize light patterns with other Logitech G devices.
- Media Control at Your Fingertips
- Stay in your game while you control your background track. The G610 keyboard features dedicated media controls that can be used to play, pause, and mute music and videos instantly. Skip to the next song with the touch of a button, or use the roller to adjust the volume.
- Logitech Gaming Software
- Gain full control of the G610 with Logitech Gaming Software. Assign custom button macros on F1 through F12 to customize your favorite game. You also get full control of per-key backlighting and can customize which keys are turned off when you turn on game mode. (By default, Game Mode disables the Windows key.)
- 26-Key Rollover
- Execute every complex move at the right time with multi-key input. With 26-key rollover, you can press a number of keys plus modifier keys (Control, Alt, Shift) in any order and still get exactly what you intended.
UPC: 097855119667 In the Box Logitech G610 Orion Backlit Mechanical Keyboard Limited 2-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Three-Position Height Adjustment
- Three step angle adjustments (0, 4, or 8 degrees) allows you to set your keyboard at an angle that feels just right for you and your style. Rubber feet keep your keyboard stable during intense gaming action.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Logitech G610 Orion Backlit Mechanical Keyboard in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Logitech G610 Orion Brown Specs
| Switch Type || Mechanical |
| Mechanical Switch Type || Cherry MX Brown |
| Key Rollover || 26-Key |
| Actuation Force || 45 g |
| Travel Distance || 0.16" / 4 mm |
| Dedicated Multimedia Keys || Yes |
| Dedicated Macro Keys || None |
| Connection Type || Wired |
| System Connection || USB Type-A |
| USB Ports || None |
| Audio || None |
| Full-Functionality OS Support || Windows |
| Backlight || Yes |
| LED Colors || White |
| Built-In Control Device || None |
| Wrist Rest || None |
| Cable Length || 6' / 1.83 m |
| Cable Type || Braided |
| Dimensions (L x W x H) || 1.4 x 17.5 x 6.0" / 3.6 x 44.5 x 15.2 cm |
| Weight || 2.8 lb / 1.3 kg |
| Package Weight || 3.595 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 18.4 x 7.8 x 2.0" |
Rating80% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 17 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to Logitech G610 Orion Backlit Mechanical Keyboard
|Subject: how to regulate keyboard on linux mint|
|Date: 26.01.2021 13:22:52||Name: f lancee|
|keyboard gives moving lights|
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
I do not find the User manual for the Cullmann Nanomax 460.
It's a nightmare to find this manual! I spent two days looking for him and finding only t...
APEX TX Series TX-606-U3...
iLUV portable speaker Model No. AUDMINIBU V2.0...
Polaroid iS048-TEAL 16MP Waterproof Instant Sharing Digital Camera...
Atico DPF720 Digital Picture Frame...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Plantronics Explorer 500
Name: Deborah Riley
Plantronics Explorer 500 Bluetooth Headset
The plastic that wraps around came off and we can’t find it. My husband loves this earpiece.
Can you order another one?...
voice over recording
CyberLink PowerDirector 16 Ultra
I am dubbing a video. I loaded the original video in Track 1. Then loaded the recorded voice (dub) on Track 2. How come these 2 are placed - stereo-wise - one track on the left and the other on the right when I did not do any panning?(... I don't want to) This is not the first ti...
Very low Sound quality
Name: Bhanu paliwal
Denon DP-29F Fully Automatic Turntable
Sound quality is very poor. ...
power in B output
Name: Timothy Duffy
Pyle Pro PTA1000 Professional Stereo Power
is there a fuse to change, I have power in A side yet no out put in B side, new machine with minimal hours on it, 3-4 yrs old yet again minimal hours maybe 10-15 hours at small intervals 1-1-1/ 2 at a time, just moved got a music room and I am very frustrated. Please help. Thanx ...
Name: RAY TOMLINSON
HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 All-in-One Inkjet
Whenever I attempt to send a FAX all the machine does is start trying to send a fax without asking for a number to send it to. In order to enter another FAX number I have to shut the machine off and turn it back on. What do I need to do to fix this...