User Manual for Logitech MK850 Performance Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Logitech MK850 Performance Wireless Keyboard and
- Product category: Mice & Keyboard Kits Logitech
- Brand: Logitech
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Logitech Mice & Keyboard Kits
User manual for the Logitech MK850 Performance Wireless Keyboard and contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Logitech product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Logitech user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Logitech product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Everything about Logitech MK850 Performance Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo has been built with comfort in mind. If you do a lot of typing, you'll enjoy the oversized, cushioned palm rest and curved keyframe. The full-sized keyboard has concave keys with a large strike area to help prevent unintentional keystrokes. Also, 3-position tilt legs let you angle the keyboard from flat, to 4- or 8-degrees for optimal alignment.
The 8-button mouse is contoured for right-handed use and the rubber surface is both extra soft and easy to grip. It features a Hyper-fast scroll wheel and 1000 dpi Logitech Advanced Optical Tracking sensor for precise navigation control.
- Bluetooth Smart
- Both the keyboard and mouse connect to Bluetooth Smart Ready compatible devices using Bluetooth Smart. With Bluetooth Smart, the keyboard and mouse will remain paired, but in sleep mode when not used for an extended period. This ability to sleep and wake gives them a boost in battery life, while relieving the frustration of constantly having to pair the devices over and over.
To that end, the keyboard has a battery life of up to 36 months, while the battery life of the mouse is up to 24 months. They keyboard is powered by 2 AAA batteries, while the mouse is powered by 1 AA.
- Unifying Receiver
- If you can't utilize Bluetooth for a wireless connection, this combo supports a second option called the Unifying Receiver. The included Unifying Receiver is a small USB dongle that plugs into your computer and connects the keyboard and mouse via 2.4 GHz.
- Multi-Device Multi-Tasking
- This keyboard and mouse can connect and switch between multiple devices with the touch of the special 1, 2 and 3 buttons on the keyboard. A corresponding numbered light will illuminate on the mouse to indicate which device is enabled.
Start typing on your computer and then switch to a tablet or smartphone. This ability works with any USB-equipped or Bluetooth Smart ready device that supports an external keyboard and has been optimized for use with Windows, Mac and Chrome.
- Dual Layout
- The MK850 works with Windows and Mac operating systems, allowing and you to switch between all the devices you have connected.
Key Labels: Colors identify functions. Gray labels for Apple devices running Mac OS X or iOS. White labels on gray circles for Alt Gr on Windows computers.
Split Key Labels: Above the split line shows the modifier sent to a Windows Android or Chrome device. Below the split line shows the modifier sent to an Apple Macintosh, iPhone, or iPad.
- Hot, Media, and Shortcut Keys
- The typical "F" or function keys at the top of the keyboard put in double-duty as hot keys, media keys and shortcut keys. Use them to copy, paste, play, pause, adjust volume and more.
UPC: 097855124265 In the Box Logitech MK850 Performance Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo 2 x AAA Batteries (pre-installed) AA Battery (pre-installed) Unifying Receiver USB Range Extender Cable Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Light Indication
- Built-in LEDs indicate whether the batteries need to be replaced, whether Bluetooth is connected, or if the Caps Lock key is engaged.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Logitech MK850 Performance Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Logitech MK850 Specs
| Sensor || Optical |
| Number of Buttons || 8 |
| Hand Orientation || Right |
| Wireless Connectivity || Bluetooth |
| Package Weight || 3.0 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 20.5 x 8.75 x 2.0" |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 10 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to Logitech MK850 Performance Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo
|Subject: user manual for Logitech MK825 Performance wireless keyboard and mouse combo|
|Date: 14.01.2021 04:54:01||Name: N Proulx|
|I can not seem to download it at all. Please e-mail me a copy of the user manual or let me know what I am doing wrong as to downloading one. Thank you.|
|Subject: I can’t copy and paste with my mouse |
|Date: 03.01.2021 20:09:01||Name: Lina Roy|
|I paired the mk850 keyboard and mouse combo to my tablet and I can’t copy and paste. Everything else works |
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
I am looking for a User Manual for Elmer’s Products. Inc X-ACTO Magnetic Paper Trimmer Model 7901...
HP DeskJet 3755 All-in-One Inkjet Printer...
Fire tv restart...
Je cherche le manuel d'utilisation pour le téléphone Headset Plantronics CT14...J'en ai eu un usagé en cadeau mais sans manuel d'instruction!
OHMU TRAIL CAMERA 1080P 12 MP...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Lock instructions for Barska Book safe lock---CB12362 Paris small
Name: Sharina Hill
Barska Dictionary Book Lock Box with
Purchased at Home Depot-- no lock instructions were included
Please email those instructions...
Loss of audio
AKG Y500 Wireless On-Ear Headphones
I purchased these headphones for my elderly father who lives overseas. They worked perfectly at first but now he says they are no longer working. I believe he needs to pair them with his computer again. I do not know how to help hi. Do this. Are you able to advise? ...
Name: Erin Flory Robertson
Polaroid iS048 Digital Camera
Does this camera include a speaker? We don’t hear any sound with the videos! ...
ERR msg on ATN X-SIGHT 4K PRO 5x20
Name: Byron Hatfield
ATN 5-20x X-Sight 4K Pro Digital
receiving a "ERR msg" at top of screen. Restored to factory condition did not eliminate the error. Removed SD chip-rotated scope according to youtube video.Compass would appear for 4-5 seconds and disappear.Repeated the process with chip inserted,still 4-5 seconds then disappear....
Challenge, treat urgently
Bosch LC2-PC30G6-8 Premium-Sound Ceiling Loudspeaker
Am to install this LC2-PC30G6-8 to a finished ceiling whose depth can't take the whole speaker. Pls what the way out of this mess. Because the ceiling is cut already...