User Manual for Logitech Professional Presenter R800 Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Logitech Professional Presenter R800
- Product category: Wireless/Laser Presenters Logitech
- Brand: Logitech
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Logitech Wireless/Laser Presenters
User manual for the Logitech Professional Presenter R800 contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Logitech product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Logitech user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Logitech product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Take full control of your next presentation at work or school with the Professional Presenter R800 by Logitech. It provides exceptional functionality in an extremely intuitive format. It offers precise, wireless slideshow control, contoured design for added comfort and an easy to use buttons layout that will enable you to easily navigate through your next presentation with confidence. It features a built-in Class 2 "green" laser pointer, which comes in handy when presenting in bright rooms or when pointing on to plasma/LCD displays. The RF 2.4GHz wireless technology enables you to walk about freely and still remain in full control of your presentations within an amazing 100' range. It's ideal for large conference rooms or classroom environments. Moreover, its offers a convenient LCD display that provides you with timer and wireless reception distance indicators. This intuitive remote offers a built-in vibrating timer, which when pre-programmed, will provide you with inaudible warnings that assist you in managing your presentation delivery time. With its Plug-and-Play technology just simply insert the included USB mini-receiver into your laptop's USB port and your ready to go - a must have accessory for on-the-go users. Its slideshow control allows you to start or stop, move forward or backward, and blackout the screen. Additionally, it features a convenient battery power indicator, on/off switch, and includes a soft carrying case. The Logitech R800 is compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, or Windows 7 platforms. And its compact, ergonomic design offers a professional, comfortable user experience
- Presenter Mode
- Presenter mode enables you to easily navigate through a digital slideshow presentation such as PowerPoint.
- Built-in "Green" Laser Pointer
- It features And its built-in Class 2 laser pointer provides a sharp green laser beam, which makes it easy for your audience to see exactly what you're pointing to. It comes in handy when presenting in brightly lit rooms or on to plasma/LCD displays.
- 2.4GHz RF Wireless Technology
- The 2.4GHz RF wireless capability allows you to use your presenter without having to worry about the cord getting caught or tangled. It has an operating range of up to 100' (30 m), giving you extreme versatility in your mobility throughout large conference rooms or classrooms. This freedom makes the unit easier to use and ideal for your next digital presentation.
- LCD Display
- Its built-in LCD display enables you to keep track of time and wireless reception with a quick glance and with silent, vibrating alerts. You remain focused on your presentation, not the clock.
- Plug-and-Play Technology
- Plug-and-Play requires no drivers or special presentation software.
- Ergonomic Design
- Ergonomics are very important when using your computer and you will find that this unit does not fall short in that department. It offers gentle contours and the buttons are easy to find by touch.
- PC Compatible
- The presenter is fully compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7 platforms.
- Portable Size
- Its compact size allows you to easily throw it in your laptop carrying case - ideal for office and on-the-go laptop presentations.
UPC: 097855061591 In the Box Logitech Professional Presenter R800 USB Receiver 2 x AAA Batteries Carrying Case User Guide 3-Year Limited Hardware Warranty Table of Contents
- USB Mini-Receiver
- The included USB mini-receiver stores in the underside of the presenter.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Logitech Professional Presenter R800 in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Logitech 910-001350 Specs
| Wireless Support || 2.4GHz RF |
| Interface || USB |
| Operating Range || 100' (30 m) |
| Compatibility || Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7 |
| Power Requirements || (2) AAA Batteries |
| LCD Display || Yes |
| Timer || Yes |
| Alarm || Yes |
| Low Battery LED || Yes |
| Dimensions (WxHxD) || Not Specified By Manufacturer |
| Weight || Not Specified By Manufacturer |
| Color || Black |
| Package Weight || 0.3 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 7.9 x 6.1 x 1.7" |
Rating94% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 16 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to Logitech Professional Presenter R800
|Date: 25.05.2023 06:58:20||Name: Kathy Baughman|
|I set this up but it doesn’t work unless I have line of sight with the receiver. Am I missing something? Bluetooth usually doesn’t mean line of sight to me.|
The media booth I work in has the computer behind a short wall.
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Konusmotor prismático 130/100...
8" Ring Light Studio w/ 51'' Tripod...
Kenwood LVD 380 reproductor de laser disc , necesito optical laser lens...
Sirui Traveler- 7C user manual...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Password - Change
ASUS 15.6" VivoBook S15 S530UN Laptop
I've tried to CHG my password...seem toi hgave a problrm....no internet?...
Foot bedal fsb 106a
Name: Freddie Hollamby
Behringer FSB106A Heavy-Duty 6-Button Footswitch for
Can I use a fsb106a on a bugera infinitum amp as it says only use a fsb104 only on the back of the amp ??????...
Name: RICARDO DE JESUS
RCF SUB 8003-AS II Active Subwoofer
Hi, im looking if the 8003 sub has a fuse or something. Im connected the sub last night i heard a click an now No power on. Thanks...
The Manual to repair Bulbs & batteries
Name: Suzanne Patton
Pana-Vue 6562 Slide Viewer #2
I want to try opening a manual, It's a Manual, guys not Jack the rippee...
Can I use the pom gear power2go 10400 in a foreign country?
Name: Michael Barber
POM GEAR Power2Go 10 10,400mAh Power
Can I charge up this product abroad from a wall socket in, say, Finland? In other words, is it duel voltage?