User Manual for Logitech Wireless Keyboard K350 Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Logitech Wireless Keyboard K350
- Product category: Keyboards Logitech
- Brand: Logitech
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Logitech Keyboards
User manual for the Logitech Wireless Keyboard K350 contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Logitech product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Logitech user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Logitech product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Wireless Keyboard K350 from Logitech is a wireless keyboard for use with Windows-based computers. It uses the included Logitech Unifying receiver, which plugs into an available USB port, to communicate with your computer sans wires. This receiver can also be used with other compatible Logitech wireless input devices, eliminating the need to use a separate receiver or keyboard and mouse.
The keyboard uses high-frequency 2.4GHz technology, which eliminates dropouts, delays, and interference. It is built with a contoured wave design, which is designed to compensate for the varied length of your fingers. A contoured palm rest provides extra typing comfort. Multimedia controls and programmable F-keys let you better control your computer. The keyboard can operate for up to 3 years between battery changes.
- Wave-Shaped Key Frame
- Your fingers vary in length. So with its gradual wave-shaped contour, this keyboard supports the actual, varied lengths of your fingers
- Three-Year Keyboard Battery Life
- With a three-year keyboard battery life, you won't have to deal with the hassle of changing batteries 1
Please Note: Battery life calculation based on an estimated 2,000,000 keystrokes/year in an office environment. User experience may vary close
- Logitech Unifying Receiver
- The tiny receiver stays in your notebook. Plus, you can easily add a compatible wireless mouse or keyboard -- without the hassle of multiple USB receivers
- Advanced 2.4GHz Wireless
- So you can work or play in more places -- like your comfy couch -- the long-range wireless connection virtually eliminates delays, dropouts, and interference
- Constant Curve
- The curved profile has a familiar shape and consistently sized keys, so you can type with comfort and confidence -- without relearning how to type
- Cushioned, Contoured Palm Rest
- The palm rest helps position your hands comfortably on the keyboard -- and offers a comfortable place to rest your palms when you're not typing
- Adjustable Keyboard Height
- Three options for leg height allow you to adjust the keyboard to the height that feels most comfortable to you
- Instant Media Access
- Convenient one-touch controls give you instant access to volume and media playback. A dedicated button starts Media Center
UPC: 097855060877 In the Box Logitech Wireless Keyboard K350 Logitech Unifying Receiver 2 x AA Batteries Receiver Extender Cable Software CD-ROM User Documentation 5-Year Limited Warranty Table of Contents
- Programmable Keys
- You're in charge with programmable F-keys you can easily customize to open your favorite applications, folders, or web pages
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Logitech Wireless Keyboard K350 in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Logitech K350 Specs
| Interface || USB |
| Wireless || Yes (2.4GHz) |
| Enhanced Function Keys || Windows keys; Programmable F-keys; Media controls |
| Ergonomic || No |
| Power Requirements || 2x AA |
| Dimensions (WxHxD) || Not Specified by Manufacturer |
| Weight || Not Specified by Manufacturer |
| Package Weight || 3.35 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 19.6 x 10.4 x 2.0" |
Rating92% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 44 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to Logitech Wireless Keyboard K350
|Date: 25.02.2021 22:06:19||Name: Marian Yeager|
|Logitech K350 worked perfectly when I got it yesterday. Now symbols on top of keys work, but not the bottom symbols or numbers. Not on Caps lock because I can type letters in both lower and upper case. What's wrong?|
|Subject: Arden Russell|
|Date: 05.12.2020 15:30:57||Name: Arden Russell|
|can't get the keyboard to work on a mac is it compatible?|
|Date: 05.12.2020 15:27:28||Name: arden russell|
|is it compatible to a mac|
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
SPL PHONITOR XE...
Users Manual for HO Chromebook 14a-na0023cl 64 GB eMMc...
Tucano tasto folio case. For iPad 10.2 and iPad air 10.5
Brother LC3011 BK/C/M/Y...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
is there a mute button
Name: ERNEST HARRIS
Pyle Pro PMXU63BT Compact 6-Channel, Bluetooth-Enabled
so I wanted to know if there is a way to mute the mic on this mixer because even when I turn the mic all the way down you it still picks up the sound from my headphones ...
JBL TUNE 600BTNC Wireless On-Ear Headphones
I'm using my JBl tune600 btns on my android tv threw Bluetooth and I am getting a buzzing sound when the tv is processing internally I have tried to turn of all device including wifi router remove external hd stop all background apps but it still makes the noise it only stops whe...
WiFi not connected
Name: Bonnie Donaldson
HP ENVY Photo 6255 All-in-One Inkjet
Have green cord plugged into phone wall jack. Other end in green receptacle on modem dsl 1&2 do not light up. ...
Name: Bonnie Donaldson
HP ENVY Photo 6255 All-in-One Inkjet
The modem has the green cord plugged in to the green receptical
, but the lights for dsl 1 & 2 are not on. The cord is plugged into the phone line on house wall...
Name: Jonquil Vincent
HP DeskJet 3755 All-in-One Inkjet Printer
Can you scan multiple documents at one time? I've tried twice, and it just pulls them all through together, only printing the top one....