User Manual for Lumicon Neutral Density #25 48mm Filter Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Lumicon Neutral Density #25 48mm Filter
- Product category: Eyepiece Filters Lumicon
- Brand: Lumicon
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Lumicon Eyepiece Filters
User manual for the Lumicon Neutral Density #25 48mm Filter contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Lumicon product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Lumicon user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Lumicon product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Lumicon 2" Neutral Density 25 (ND25) Filter transmits 25% of all incident light, while blocking 75%. The 1.25" filters employ industry-standard 1.125" x 42 tpi threads (except for Questar/Brandon, which use a thread pattern unique to Questar). The 48 mm filters employ industry-standard 48 x 0.75 mm threading, which thread into 2" eyepieces. All larger filters use the given size with 0.75 mm pitch (e.g. a 72 mm Minus Violet filter has 72 x 0.75 mm threads). Note: Recommended for lunar and planetary observing with 5" (125mm) and larger telescopes
- Lumicon Neutral Density Filters are made from renowned Schott and Hoya optical glass and allow for maximum contrast on viewing planetary and lunar detail
- Individually precision ground, highly polished with maximum light transmission coatings on both sides, these filters are 100% guaranteed for life
Neutral Density filters have four main uses
- To enable slow shutter speeds to be used, especially with high speed films, to record movement in subjects such as waterfalls, clouds, or cars
- To decrease depth of field by allowing wider apertures to be used, which helps separate subjects from their background
- To decrease the effective ISO of high speed film (above ISO 400) and allow it to be used outdoors in bright situations
UPC: 791512974223 In the Box Lumicon Neutral Density #25 48mm Filter (Fits 2" Eyepieces) Limited Lifetime Warranty Table of Contents
- To allow cine and video cameras (which have fixed shutter speeds) to film subjects such as snow, sand or other bright scenes which could cause overexposure
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Lumicon Neutral Density #25 48mm Filter in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Lumicon LF2085 Specs
| Package Weight || 0.07 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 3.15 x 3.0 x 0.65" |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 54 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
sima 88 zoom projector 8mm...
I'm looking for Moza AirCross 2 manual in hungarian language...
Pyle banjo mandolin ...
Leupold LTO-Tracker 320 x 240...
Hi I am after a technics su-v620m2 if you can help I would be so fearful, Mick....
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
My Dr Dre beats 3 don't have a light on them
Name: jezreel Grinnell
Beats by Dr. Dre urBeats3 In-Ear
I can't get them to turn on and connect to my Bluetooth and they are brand new they are the ones where they have a magnet on the ear buds so I have been charging them all day and night long so I need them to connect to my Bluetooth on my phone I would like a reply...
Milos M222 Series Pin with M6
Can someone recommend The PLT Collection? Thanks xox...
Disabling microphone on my Logitech B525 HD webcam
Name: nandita sirur
Logitech B525 HD Webcam
Since the outside noise can be heard by other participants during zoom meetings, I prefer to use a head set for my audio. How do i disable the mic settings from my Logitech B525 HD webcam? Please send me a response by email....
Just bought a qfx vp-109
QFX VP-109 DVD Player
I have new movies I just bought also and the DVD player says there nod1 ? ...
Name: Johnny Chavis is
Allen & Heath Chrome Conversion Kit
Hi on my church qu-24 I'm not getting any feed from qu-24 to my snake for mic operation ...