User Manual for Lumicon Neutral Density #50 1.25" Filter Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Lumicon Neutral Density #50 1.25" Filter
- Product category: Eyepiece Filters Lumicon
- Brand: Lumicon
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Lumicon Eyepiece Filters
User manual for the Lumicon Neutral Density #50 1.25" Filter contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Lumicon product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Lumicon user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Lumicon product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Lumicon 1.2" Neutral Density 50 (ND25) Filter transmits 50% of all incident light, while blocking 50%. The 1.25" filters employ industry-standard 1.125" x 42 tpi threads (except for Questar/Brandon, which use a thread pattern unique to Questar). The 48 mm filters employ industry-standard 48 x 0.75 mm threading, which thread into 2" eyepieces. All larger filters use the given size with 0.75 mm pitch (e.g. a 72 mm Minus Violet filter has 72 x 0.75 mm threads). Note: Recommended for lunar and planetary observing with 5" (125mm) and larger telescopes
- Lumicon Neutral Density Filters are made from renowned Schott and Hoya optical glass and allow for maximum contrast on viewing planetary and lunar detail
- Individually precision ground, highly polished with maximum light transmission coatings on both sides, these filters are 100% guaranteed for life
Neutral Density filters have four main uses
- To enable slow shutter speeds to be used, especially with high speed films, to record movement in subjects such as waterfalls, clouds, or cars
- To decrease depth of field by allowing wider apertures to be used, which helps separate subjects from their background
- To decrease the effective ISO of high speed film (above ISO 400) and allow it to be used outdoors in bright situations
UPC: 791512974209 In the Box Lumicon Neutral Density #50 1.25" Filter Limited Lifetime Warranty Table of Contents
- To allow cine and video cameras (which have fixed shutter speeds) to film subjects such as snow, sand or other bright scenes which could cause overexposure
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Lumicon Neutral Density #50 1.25" Filter in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Lumicon LF1090 Specs
| Package Weight || 0.05 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 2.6 x 2.3 x 0.4" |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 42 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
I was just gifted several assorted older Lumedyne heads, batteries, chargers. . Would love manuals to be able to sort it all out. Can you help?...
Pelco E1-VXS-96 operation & user manual...
Logitech Extreme 3D Pro...
ByTech universal Foldable Stand (BY-MO-UN-100-WT) UPC - 805112059614...
Convenience Concepts Napa Valley Console Table...