User Manual for Lumicon Oxygen III Filter Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Lumicon Oxygen III Filter
- Product category: Other Telescope Accessories Lumicon
- Brand: Lumicon
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Lumicon Other Telescope Accessories
User manual for the Lumicon Oxygen III Filter contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Lumicon product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Lumicon user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Lumicon product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The legendary Lumicon Cassegrain Oxygen III Rear Cell narrow band-pass filter threads onto your telescope's SCT rear-cell, and presents male SCT threads for accessory attachment. Lumicon knows that all sky viewing is not done under the best of weather conditions. The Cassegrain filter cell allows you to change eyepieces without threading/unthreading the filter, and is also easier to change-out than the standard 2" filter cell with gloves on, for cold-weather observing. Note: Recommended for telescopes 10" or larger in aperture
- Visually, the Lumicon Cassegrain Oxygen III filter isolates just the two doubly ionized oxygen lines (496 and 501nm lines emitted by diffuse, planetary and extremely faint nebulae; These faint objects become much more visible against the blackened background of space
- The Lumicon Oxygen III Filter produces near-photographic views of the Veil, Ring, Dumbbell and Orion nebula, among many other objects
- Performs well under both light-polluted and dark skies
- To ensure that your Lumicon filter remains the world's best, the strictest quality control standards are employed throughout the production process
UPC: 791512974438 In the Box Lumicon Oxygen III Filter Warranted Against Manufacturer's Defects Table of Contents
- Each Lumicon Oxygen III Filter is individually inspected and proudly inscribed with the percentage of light transmittance of the OIII emission lines
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Lumicon Oxygen III Filter in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Lumicon LF3050 Specs
| Package Weight || 0.3 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 3.1 x 3.0 x 2.2" |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 63 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Tzsami pocket juice 10,000 mha wireless phone charger...
Good afternoon I am urgently requesting the manual for the use of the mixer of the technical pro brand with reference DMX-BP3, I thank you for sending...
Zeizz Th2 Theodolite...
Brugermanual til denon pd-300f...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Pedal K-350 worked fine until recently, then sustain always on. Reversed polarity
Name: Elise Love
Kawai F-350 - Triple Pedal Assembly
Pedal K-350 worked fine until recently, then sustain always on. Reversed polarity by depressing sustain pedal then turning piano on but now if I depress pedal, there is no sustain....
Name: Alexandru Popovici
Huawei 10.1" Mediapad T5 16GB Tablet
Este echipata tableta Huawei Mediapad T5, Octa Core 2.36 GHz cu Bluetooth ?
Poate comunica cu o casca Bluetooth ?...
Name: Edward Ball
Shure A15TG Battery Operated 700 HZ
Even with a new Duracell 357 battery, unit will not operate....
Blue led on micro
BOYA BY-PVM1000 Professional Shotgun Microphone
What does the Blue led mean ...
Name: Carl Price
VisionTek Radeon 5450 Graphics Card
Does the radeon 5450 support internal audio or stereo on the PC.
Do I need to install a pc audio card for audio output on the pc.