User Manual for Luminesque 72mm Circular Polarizer and UV Slim PRO Filter Kit Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Luminesque 72mm Circular Polarizer and UV
- Product category: Filter Kits Luminesque
- Brand: Luminesque
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Luminesque Filter Kits
User manual for the Luminesque 72mm Circular Polarizer and UV contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Luminesque product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Luminesque user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Luminesque product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Combining two of the most useful filters available, Luminesque's 72mm Circular Polarizer and UV Slim PRO Filter Kit is well-suited to all forms of photography. Both filters are constructed from Schott optical glass and feature a 12-layer multi-coating for maintained clarity and image quality. Each filter is also set in an anodized aluminum filter ring, with the UV filter featuring a slim 3.4mm-thick profile to lessen the likelihood of vignetting with wide-angle lenses.
The UV filter is a general use, clear filter that helps to absorb ultraviolet light and reduce the bluish cast of daylight. It is also useful as a general protective filter to leave on lenses at all times in order to reduce dust and moisture from reaching the front lens element and to provide additional protection in case of accidental impacts. Its 12-layer multi-coating also helps to achieve 98.2% light transmission for faithful color reproduction and contrast.
The circular polarizer filter helps to reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface. This results in a noticeable increase in the saturation of skies and foliage, as well as clearer imagery when photographing in hazy conditions. A circular polarizer differs from a linear polarizer in that it supports full use of a camera's autofocus and auto exposure functions.
- Luminesque PRO
- Constructed from Schott optical glass for maintained image quality and clarity.
- A 12-layer multi-coating helps to reduce surface reflections and glare for improved contrast and color neutrality.
- Anodized aluminum filter rings feature a knurled top edge for easier installation and removal.
- UV Slim Filter
- Absorbs UV light and reduces bluish cast of daylight for greater image clarity.
- Clear filter provides no additional coloration or contrast, allowing you to pair this filter with others.
- Works as general protection filter to reduce dust, moisture, and scratches from reaching the front lens element.
- 12-layer multi-coating helps to realize a high light transmission rate of 98.2%.
- Slim filter ring incorporates front threads and measures 3.4mm-thick to lessen the likelihood of vignetting when used on wide-angle lenses.
In the Box Luminesque 72mm Circular Polarizer and UV Slim PRO Filter Kit Padded Filter Pouch Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Circular Polarizer Filter
- Reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface.
- Arrange and filter directionally polarized light perpendicularly to the reflected light allowing for the absorption of much of the light.
- Lessens haze in distant landscapes and provides more saturated, vivid colors.
- Strongest effect when used at a 90° from the sun.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Luminesque 72mm Circular Polarizer and UV Slim PRO Filter Kit in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Luminesque UVS-CPKS72 Specs
| Type || UV |
| Size || 72 mm |
UV: 3.4 mm-thick
Circular polarizer: 6.2 mm-thick
| Filter Factor || UV: 1 (0 stop) |
Circular polarizer: About 2.5 (1.3 stops)
| Multi-Coated || Yes; 12-layer multi-coating |
| Rotating || UV: No |
Circular polarizer: Yes
| Effect || UV: Absorbs UV light and reduces bluish cast from daylight |
Circular polarizer: Reduce/eliminate reflections and haze and improve color and tonal saturation
| Construction || Schott glass |
Anodized aluminum filter ring with top knurling
| Front Filter Thread Size || 72 mm |
| Front Lens Cap Size || 72 mm |
Rating88% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 36 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Vivitar air purifier
Sylvania Portable Blu-Ray Disc/DVD Media Player 11.4" SDVD1187...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Does not turn on.
Name: Virginia M Stein
Ruggard Electronic Dry Cabinet
I have just shipped the Ruggard 80litre to a remote island in the pacific at great expense. I unpacked it today, set it up, and tried to turn it on. And...nothing. No lights, no action. Help please....
Pelican super Sabre lite submersible
Name: David Gereau
Pelican Sabrelite 2000 Flashlight 3 'C'
The battery saddle has broken on the plus end and causes this flashlight is so good, I would like to know if this part is under warranty or how can I get one. Address is. David Gereau 4735 18th road Escanaba, Michigan. 49829.
Please let me know whether how you can help me....
Sensor 3 pack used to control multiple zones independently
Name: Ronald Franco
Nest Temperature Sensor
I have a 6 zone radiant floor heat system. Current implementation uses 6 separate analog thermostats to control 6 separate radiant heat actuators. Can a single Nest 3rd gen thermostat and a Nest sensor 3 pack be used to independently control 4 such zones? Can each of the three...
Under counter SKzCR 2713.
Name: Rex Clark
Sylvania SKCR2713 Bluetooth Under-Cabinet CD Clock
No sound. It worked before. Is there a resit button,?...
Name: Milan Zihlavnik
ZEISS 1.8-14x50 Victory V8 Riflescope
Mal by som doraz ohľadom svetelného bodu či po určitom čase sa sám vypne, alebo ho treba zakaždým vypnúť ručne.
Ďakujem za odpoveď....