User Manual for MAGIX Entertainment Audio Cleaning Lab - Audio Restoration Software Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the MAGIX Entertainment Audio Cleaning Lab -
- Product category: Music Production Software MAGIX Entertainment
- Brand: MAGIX Entertainment
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for MAGIX Entertainment Music Production Software
User manual for the MAGIX Entertainment Audio Cleaning Lab - contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any MAGIX Entertainment product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official MAGIX Entertainment user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a MAGIX Entertainment product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Which DAW is Right for You? Read More The automatic audio restoration software Audio Cleaning Lab from MAGIX Entertainment offers a combination of 1-click solutions that allow you to digitize old media or clean, repair, remaster, and export your music tracks, all with minimal effort. It is well suited for audiophiles looking to enhance the sound of their recordings or for journalists who need to optimize their audio for podcasts. Audio Cleaning Lab comes with 290 presets to help you automatically analyze your music and speech recordings, and make suggestions for enhancing them using a suite of effects. Distortion, crackling vinyl, hissing, humming, and any other noise can be reduced or removed quickly and easily. There are also presets dedicated to improving speech intelligibility, reduce sibilants or adjust the volume of your voice. For in-depth cleaning, you can identify and select unwanted noises using the spectral display, and remove them with your mouse. The record function lets you digitize old vinyl records, cassettes, tapes, and other media to your computer, or record speech for podcasts, audio books, and presentations, with high-quality sound. You can then perfect the overall sound of your music using the Auto Mastering effect, and prepare your files for export in all standard formats, or burn them to a CD/DVD.
- Easily digitize old media to your computer – vinyl records, cassettes, tapes, and other media
- Speech recordings – record your own audio commentary for podcasts, audio books, memos or presentations, in studio quality
- Audio Editing
- Spectral display with preview feature – four different visual analysis tools help you identify frequency and volume issues in your recording, with different colors
- Spectroscope and Spectrogram – visualize the acoustics of individual frequencies
- Peak meters – identify clipping and levels that are too low immediately
- Phase oscilloscope – shows distribution of audio signal on stereo channels
- Object effects – edit specific sections in your audio material, remove wind, rain with precision, and apply effects such as reverb and echo
- Adjust volume and reduce clipping
- Fade in and out – create transitions between different songs or other audio files with ease
- Import CDs and track information – transfer CDs to your computer with just a few clicks
- Artist, track information, and CD cover are automatically retrieved from the internet for entire music albums, and integrated into the file
- Advanced effects editing – with presets or make customized adjustments to tailor effects to your needs
- Audio converter with burn function – convert audio files into any standard format and save them to smartphone, hard drive or burn them to CD/DVD
- Audio Repair
- Automatic audio cleaning – automatically analyzes audio quality of music and speech recordings, and makes suggestions for enhancing them using different effects
- Remove crackling from LPs – optimize vinyl recordings transferred to your computer, with presets for different levels of crackling
- Optimize sound of speech – improve speech intelligibility, reduce sibilants or adjust volume
- De-hiss cassettes – reduce noise levels on digitized cassette recordings
- Optimum smartphone sound – brighten sound with a range of presets for various models
- Over practical 290 presets help you easily find and fix problems in your audio
- Digital Remastering for Music
- Automatic remastering – select a music genre such as jazz, rock or 90s to automatically perfect the sound of your recordings
- Mastering effects – give your music tracks digital-quality sound, with just a few clicks
Table of Contents
- Other Highlights
- One stereo track
- Record at 44.1 kHz
- Detailed view for the arranger – gives you extra options for optimizing audio files precisely
- Sort function in the file manager – keep everything in view, sort all your audio files in the file manager quickly, easily, and according to different characteristics
- Preview feature in file manager – preview audio files directly in the file manager before adding them to the track range
- Optimized for touchscreen control
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the MAGIX Entertainment Audio Cleaning Lab - Audio Restoration Software in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
MAGIX Entertainment ANR005895ESD Specs
| Delivery Method || Download |
| Number of Users Supported || 1 |
| Supported Operating Systems || Windows Vista |
| Memory Requirement || 2 GB |
| Storage Requirement || 1 GB |
| CPU Requirement || 1 GHz and Faster |
| Display Resolution Requirement || 1280 x 768 |
| Internet Connection Required || Yes |
Rating60% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 79 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Is business loan a priority for your company right now? then FINANCE WORLDWIDE LIMITED is ready and
willing to work closely in achieving your busine...
Looking for VIZIO TV can you help manual model #D40FJ09 serial # LINID4MYO704310 . ...
EVOO EVC156-2 laptop user manual to replace battery...
SANMSUNG 85 Q85 4K QLED TV (2022)...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
ION Audio Telesounds Wireless Headphone System
The latest technology news and reviews, covering computing, home entertainment systems, gadgets and more...
deleting multiple addresses for same person
Individual Software Anytime Organizer 16
Each time I have to re-open Anytime Organizer and update, another address shows up for the same person. Since I have now used Anytime Organizer for many, many years, you can imagine how many addresses I have for people in my Address Book!
I tried to delete them but the syst...
Bushnell H20 water proof 7x50
Bushnell 7x50 Marine Binocular
centre focus is exceedingly stiff to focus, right lense diopta is exceedingly stiff, very difficult to coordinate both lenses. I have other 7x50 binocs which are far clearer and smoother to adjust. ??suggestions...
Name: P Mishler
Corel WordPerfect Office X9 Standard Edition
I lost my WP manual...
Ricoh SP C261SFNw All-in-One Color Laser
I have a Ricoh SP C261SFNw printer that is leaving what looks like roller impressions on the left side of the paper after printing. I’ve cleaned the rollers and kind of paper I use, Can I fix this?...