User Manual for MAGIX Entertainment Game Control Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the MAGIX Entertainment Game Control
- Product category: Home & Office MAGIX Entertainment
- Brand: MAGIX Entertainment
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for MAGIX Entertainment Home & Office
User manual for the MAGIX Entertainment Game Control contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any MAGIX Entertainment product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official MAGIX Entertainment user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a MAGIX Entertainment product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Designed for gamers, MAGIX Game Control maximizes your gaming experience by providing performance benchmarks, performance boosting and monitoring, and screen-capture tools.
- Monitor, Improve, & Share
- Increase your computer's speed and keep track of important performance indicators in view on the HUD or via the second screen app for your smartphone or tablet.
- Monitor all the relevant system information live on the HUD or in the app, such as framerate, RAM and CPU usage, temperature, disk space, and network load.
- Optimize your computer's energy options and end unnecessary tasks and processes to give your game the highest priority.
- Take in-game screenshots or record videos and share with friends on social media networks, such as Facebook, YouTube, and more.
- Free Second Screen App for Android & iOS
- Use your smartphone or tablet as a second screen to keep an eye on important performance data:
- FPS (frame rate/frames per second)
- Network (upload/download speeds)
- Memory (RAM)
- Hard drive
- CPU & GPU temperatures
- CPU performance
- Manage Games & Media
- All your games, screenshots, and gameplay videos are saved in galleries where you can organize them and share them with friends.
Table of Contents
- Automatic Driver Updates
- Keep your system up to date to get the most performance out of your hardware components.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the MAGIX Entertainment Game Control in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
MAGIX Entertainment ANR005750EDU Specs
| Supported OS Versions || Windows 10, 7, 8, 8.1 |
| Storage Requirements || 100 MB |
| Processor Requirement || 2.4 GHz |
| RAM Requirement || 2 GB |
| Minimum Display Resolution || 1024 x 768 |
| Internet Connection Required || Yes |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 44 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Dcorn 10" HDMI LCD Digital Microscope 1500X,Coin Microscope for Adults with 16MP Camera Sensor,Soldering Microscope with LED Lights Touch Control,TV/W...
Jvc r x310 user manual...
Skaarhoj RPC Pro V1 - Thanks in advanced for your time.
NR900 series NVR...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Not showing the depth
Name: Basil Walsh
Aqua-Vu HD10i Pro 10" High-Definition Underwater
Is there anyway if resetting the depth of the water the camera
Is at. Now it is only showing 0 feet. When my camera
Is at 15’.
Thanks for your time ...
portal account name
Name: Glorya Mejdrich
my son gave me his portal. how can I change the account name from him to me
as it is now anyone calling me on the portal has to ask for him in order to get me....
Printing a flyer
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720 All-in-One Inkjet
lines showing in flyer when I print it out
How do I solve this issue?
Please email me on how to fix this. Printer is working fine otherwise....
Name: Shawn Forester
ROBO 3D R1 Plus 3D Printer
Im trying to get this robo printing...
Changing alert sound
Name: A Silander
Swann SWADS-ALARMK Driveway Alert Kit
How do I change the alert sound. I've tried several times and it doesn't seem to want to change....