User Manual for Marantz SR7013 9.2-Channel Network A V Receiver Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Marantz SR7013 9.2-Channel Network A V
- Product category: Receivers Marantz
- Brand: Marantz
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Marantz Receivers
User manual for the Marantz SR7013 9.2-Channel Network A V contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Marantz product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Marantz user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Marantz product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Enjoy immersive multi-channel sound with the Marantz SR7013 9.2-Channel Network A/V Receiver. It delivers up to 110W of power per channel at 8 Ohms and features Dolby Atmos and DTS:X compatibility for object-based audio support. Built-in Bluetooth and AirPlay 2 support allows the receiver to wirelessly stream music from compatible sources such as smartphones and tablets.
Onboard Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity allows the SR7013 to access a variety of Internet-based music sources. As an added convenience, you can download the free Marantz 2016 AVR Remote app from the Apple App Store, Google Play, or the Amazon App Store to control the receiver from your Android, Kindle, or iOS devices.
With eight HDMI inputs and three outputs, this receiver can act as a video switcher for your HD source components. It will pass through 3D and 4K signals, and will upscale non-UHD signals to near-4K quality for enhanced viewing of lower-resolution sources when paired with a 4K display. The receiver also has a USB port for accessing media stored on USB flash drives. Audyssey MultEQ XT32 sound optimization will calibrate the receiver to your speakers and room setup for a tailored listening experience. Note: Access to certain Internet-based content may require a subscription to a service. Not all services are available in all areas.
- 9-Channel Discrete Amplifier with Eco Mode
- The power amp section features discrete high-current power output devices on all 9 channels for enhanced realism and dynamic range. To enjoy immersive 3D sound, you can set up a 7.1.2- or a 5.1.4-channel setup without an additional amplifier, or expand to 7.1.4 with an additional two-channel amplifier using the receiver's 11.2-channel pre-out. Auto Eco Mode provides energy saving options; it features an on-screen Eco meter and allows you to use the receiver in power-saving mode, either reducing the maximum output power or adopting low-power strategies at more modest settings, without affecting sound quality.
- HDMI Connectivity with HDR and HDCP 2.2 Support
- With eight HDMI inputs (including one on the front panel for quick connection of temporary A/V sources) and three HDMI outputs, the SR7013 supports 4K Ultra HD 60 Hz video, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, BT.2020, Dolby Vision, and HLG pass-through on every input. It also features HDCP 2.2 compatibility for UHD copy protected content on all HDMI inputs, allowing compatibility with Blu-ray players and UHD streaming devices; the receiver can also upscale SD and HD video to UHD. ISF calibration is also possible by appropriate technicians. With the three HDMI outputs, you can run a display and projector in parallel in the main room and send video to a second room.
- Dolby Atmos
- Dolby Atmos surround sound technology dispenses with channel-based coding in favor of more advanced object-based coding, giving the sound designer the ability to precisely place sounds anywhere in the 3-dimensional space. The SR7013 features the ability to connect a 5.1- or 7.1-channel surround sound speaker system and up to four additional overhead speakers, or four additional Dolby Atmos-certified up-firing speakers.
- DTS-X features object-based audio coding that lets the sound designer place sonic elements anywhere in the 3D acoustic soundspace and provides for overhead speakers to deliver an enhanced surround sound experience.
- DTS Virtual:X
- You can enjoy an immersive sound experience from a 5.1, 7.1, or even a 2.1-channel setup connected to the receiver without height speakers, thanks to DTS Virtual:X creating virtual height effects.
- IMAX Enhanced
- IMAX Enhanced certification designates that the SR7013 meets certain audio and video performance criteria set by a committee of IMAX and DTS engineers and A/V technical specialists. These criteria include image, sound, scale, and content quality. Onboard IMAX calibrated modes are set and approved by Hollywood colorists to help provide enhanced picture and sound for HDR UHD content.
- Enhanced Wireless Connectivity
- The SR7013 is equipped with a dual-antenna system that allows streaming via Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, AirPlay 2, or the HEOS app.
- Amazon Alexa Voice Control
- Ask Alexa to play music from Pandora, Spotify, Amazon Music, and more. You can switch between inputs, adjust the volume, pause, mute, and play the next song, all with your voice.
- Google Assistant Voice Control
- Ask the Google Assistant built into your compatible device to control content across your listening environment. Start music in the HEOS app, then ask your Google Assistant to control volume, playback, and more.
- AirPlay 2 & Siri Voice Control
- Stream audio from your favorite music services like Apple Music and Spotify or watch videos from services like YouTube and Netflix from any iOS, Mac, or Apple TV device and hear the audio synced to your speakers with AirPlay 2. Wireless multi-room audio is also supported, allowing you to wirelessly stream content to multiple AirPlay 2-compatible devices simultaneously with enhanced audio buffering to help ensure smooth audio playback. AirPlay 2 also provides control and grouping of compatible audio devices within the Apple Music or Home App. Use AirPlay 2 in-app or with your voice via Siri.
- Josh.ai Smart Home Voice Automation
- Josh.ai is designed to offer flexible voice control for the SR7013 and the rest of your compatible smart home. It is installed by custom integrators and accessed through an app on your iOS or Android phone or tablet.
- Marantz 2016 AVR Remote App
- Download the Marantz 2016 AVR Remote app for control of the receiver and access to its setup menu for detailed adjustments from your compatible iOS, Android, and Kindle devices.
- Hi-Res Audio
- Enjoy the fidelity of high resolution audio with the ability to decode up to 24-bit/192 kHz ALAC, FLAC, and WAV lossless files, as well as DSD 2.8 MHz and 5.6 MHz tracks (the audiophile format of SACD). Play hi-res music, MP3s, and other popular file types via the front-panel USB port and network sources.
- 32-Bit D/A Conversion on All Channels
- For augmented fidelity and dynamic range with low distortion, the SR7013 features 32-bit AKM D/A converters on all channels, helping to ensure high fidelity and precise channel matching across all channels.
- Marantz HDAM (Hyper Dynamic Amplifier Module) and Current Feedback Topology
- The SR7013 features multiple HDAM modules, which are engineered to provide a fast slew rate, wideband performance, and enhanced dynamic range for optimum sound quality. Current Feedback technology, rather than the typical voltage feedback configuration, helps provide a wide, closed-loop bandwidth and steep slew rate to further augment fidelity with wideband audio sources.
- Phono EQ Stage with HDAM
- The HDAM is designed to outperform op-amp solutions with its higher speed, helping to keep the audio signal clean and tuned for enhanced sound performance.
- Advanced Audyssey MultEQ XT32
- The SR7013 features Audyssey MultEQ XT32 automatic room acoustic correction using DSP algorithms. With the included measurement microphone, it analyzes the output of each speaker and subwoofer at up to eight measurement locations, then generates precision digital filters designed to optimize each channel. Audyssey Dynamic Volume smooths out annoying volume jumps, such as with loud commercials, letting you listen at lower levels while still enjoying clear dialogue, music, and sound effects, while Audyssey Dynamic EQ provides full-range clarity at virtually any listening level. Audyssey Low Frequency Containment uses psychoacoustic algorithms to deliver a full-range balance, including deep bass, without disturbing close-by neighbors or those in others rooms, and features a multi-step adjustment. Audyssey Sub EQ HT provides individual DSP tailoring of each subwoofer in a dual-subwoofer setup, allowing deeper bass with enhanced definition when compared to a single-subwoofer configuration. Additionally, the Audyssey MultEQ Editor app lets you view and adjust settings for detailed tuning and customize the sound more precisely to your room and tastes.
- External Control Capabilities
- The SR7013 has a range of features to provide enhanced control and compatibility with third-party and custom integration solutions. For remote control compatibility with other components, there's an IR (infrared) remote control input and output on the rear panel, along with a flasher input and a 12V trigger output; for direct connection to external home automation and control equipment, there's an RS-232C serial port. The SR7013 also features Control4 SDDP (Simple Device Detection Protocol) for simplified integration with your home automation equipment.
- Additional Custom Integration Support
- This receiver offers extended support for integration into custom installs, including support for "ihiji Invision" remote system management technology, "Domotz Pro" remote monitoring and management technology, as well as a web interface to control and set up the receiver from a computer on the same network.
- With the SR7013, you can enjoy 7.1-channel surround sound in the main room and stereo sound from another source in a different part of the house. Simply connect a pair of stereo speakers to the multi-room amplified outputs, or hook up a separate stereo amp and speakers to the Zone 2 pre-outs, and you can still enjoy full 7-channel surround sound in the main room.
- Dual Subwoofer Outputs
- The SR7013 supports two subwoofers; used in different locations within the main room, these will even out the low-frequency response for enhanced bass accuracy nearly anywhere in the listening area.
- Smart TV Connectivity
- Via the HDMI CEC (consumer electronics control) functionality on some smart TVs, it's possible to control the SR7013 with the TV's remote handset. With the receiver's "HDMI control" set to ON, select "Smart Menu" receiver control functions and the TV's Smart Menu home screen will provide you direct access to source and surround mode selections, the main setup menu, and Smart Select configuration presets.
- Smart Select Functions
- There are four Smart Select function buttons on the front panel and the remote control; each one will store your preferred setup - input, volume, and Audyssey configuration - for a particular source. With the push of just one button, you can have the SR7013 configured for anything from Blu-ray or your TV's set-top box to your favorite Internet radio station.
- Designed for Easy Setup & Use
- For easy installation, the graphical on-screen display has a Setup Assistant, combining with the Quick Start guide to provide guidance and help you optimize critical settings for the best possible sound quality, whatever your configuration.
- HEOS Multi-Room Streaming
- With additional optional HEOS equipment, you can enjoy your favorite music anywhere around your home. Share music stored on your home network, Internet radio, or streaming services with optional HEOS wireless speakers or other HEOS-capable receivers throughout the house. Enjoy music from Spotify, TuneIn, SoundCloud, TIDAL, Napster, Deezer, or your local music file libraries.
- HDMI eARC Object-Based Audio Support via Future Firmware Update
- eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel) supports the transmission of 3D audio from your display's apps over a single HDMI cable for a simple setup. eARC compatibility is scheduled to be enabled via a future firmware update.
- Multichannel Surround Features
- DTS HD Master
- 11-channel DTS Neural:X
- Dolby TrueHD
- Dolby Surround
- Auro 3D
- Multichannel Stereo
- Preamp processing for up to 11.2 channels
- Sound Enhancement Features
- El power transformer configuration
- Current feedback topology
- Pure Direct
- Gold-plated RCA terminals
- Clock jitter reducer
- Audyssey LFC
- MDAX2 compressed audio enhancer
- HDMI Features
- Analog- and HDMI-to-HDMI scaling up to 4K / 60 Hz
- GUI overlay via HDMI
- 3D pass-through
- HDMI pass-through in standby mode
- Picture Adjust
- Noise Reduction
- Auto LipSync
- HDMI diagnostics
UPC: 699927201753 In the Box Marantz SR7013 9.2-Channel Network A/V Receiver Remote Control with 2 x AAA Batteries AM Loop Antenna FM Indoor Antenna 2 x Bluetooth/Wi-Fi Antennas Sound Calibration Microphone Sound Calibration Microphone Stand Cable Labels Power Cord Limited 3-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Additional Features
- 2-line FL display with port hole
- Three GUI languages
- Firmware updates via network or USB
- Variable crossover
- Enhanced bass redirection
- Bass Sync
- Auto power off
- Sleep timer
- Assignable speaker A/B
- Assignable bi-amp drive
- Assignable multi-room speaker terminals
- Metal front panel
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Marantz SR7013 9.2-Channel Network A V Receiver in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Marantz SR7013 Specs
| Output Power || 110 W per channel @ 8 Ohms, 20 Hz to 20 kHz, 0.08% THD, 2 channels driven |
125 W per channel @ 8 Ohms, 20 Hz to 20 kHz, 0.05% THD, 2 channels driven
165 W per channel @ 6 Ohms, 1 kHz, 0.7% THD, 2 channels driven
235 W per channel @ 6 Ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD, 1 channel driven
| Channels || 9.2 |
| Signal to Noise Ratio || Analog: 100 dB (IHF-A weighted, Direct Mode) |
Phono: 74 dB (IHF-A)
D/A Output: 102 dB
| HDCP Version || 2.2 |
| Input/Output Level and Impedance || Composite Video: 1 Vp-p, 75 Ohms |
Component Video, Y Signal: 1 Vp-p, 75 Ohms
Component Video, PB/CB and PR/CR Signals: 0.7 Vp-p, 75 Ohms
| Frequency Response || Composite Video: 5 Hz to 10 MHz (0, -3 dB) |
Component Video: 5 Hz to 60 MHz (0, -3 dB)
| Tuner Bands || AM / FM |
| Reception Frequencies || AM: 520 to 1710 kHz |
FM: 87.5 to 107.9 MHz
| Sensitivity || AM, Effective: 18 μV |
FM, Effective: 1.2 μV (12.8 dBf)
| 50dB Sensitivity Mono/Stereo || FM, Mono: 2.8 μV (20.2 dBf) |
| S/N Ratio || FM, Mono: 70 dB (IHF-A weighted, Direct Mode) |
FM, Stereo: 67 dB (IHF-A weighted, Direct Mode)
| Distortion || FM, Mono: 0.7% (1 kHz) |
FM, Stereo: 1% (1 kHz)
| Bluetooth || Version: 3.0 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) |
Transmission Power: Class 1
Maximum Communication Range: Approximately 98.4' (30 m) in line of sight
Frequency Band: 2.4 GHz
Modulation Scheme: FHSS (Frequency-Hopping Spread Spectrum)
Supported Profiles: A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) 1.2, AVRCP (Audio Video Remote Control Profile) 1.5
Corresponding Codec: SBC
Transmission Range (A2DP): 20 Hz to 20 kHz
| Wi-Fi || Radio Frequency: Dual-band (2.4 / 5 GHz) |
Network Type: Wi-Fi 4 (IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n)
Security: WEP 64-bit, WEP 128-bit; WPA/WPA2-PSK (AES); WPA/WPA2-PSK (TKIP)
| Inputs || 8 x HDMI (1 front) |
2 x optical TOSLINK
2 x digital coaxial
3 x component video
4 x composite video (1 front)
7 x stereo RCA audio (1 front, 1 phono with ground screw)
1 x USB (front)
1 x 7.1-channel analog in
| Outputs || 3 x HDMI (1 with ARC) |
1 x component video
2 x composite video
2 x subwoofer pre-out
2 x stereo RCA (Zone 2/3)
1 x 11-channel analog pre-out
| Other Ports || 1 x FM antenna |
1 x AM antenna
1 x Ethernet
1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm IR in
1 x RCA remote in
1 x RCA remote out
2 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm 12 VDC, 150 mA out
1 x RS-232C DE9
2 x Bluetooth/Wi-Fi antennas
1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm setup mic in (front)
| Speaker Connectors || 11 x gold-plated binding post pairs |
| File Support || WMA, MP3, WAV, MPEG-4 AAC, FLAC, Apple Lossless, DSD |
| Input Sensitivity || Analog: 200 mV |
Phono: 2.5 mV
| Frequency Response || Analog: 10 Hz to 100 kHz (+1, -3 dB, Direct mode) |
| Power Requirements || 120 VAC, 60 Hz |
| Power Consumption (Active) || 710 W |
No Sound, ECO On: 65 W
No Sound, ECO Off: 110 W
| Power Consumption (Standby) || 0.2 W |
CEC Standby: 0.5 W
Network Standby: 2.7 W
| Dimensions (W x H x D) || 17.32 x 9.72 x 16.18" / 440 x 247 x 411 mm with antennas up |
17.32 x 7.28 x 16.18" / 440 x 185 x 411 mm with antennas down
| Weight (Approximate) || 31.1 lb / 14.1 kg |
| Package Weight || 36.96 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 21.1 x 20.0 x 11.3" |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 75 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to Marantz SR7013 9.2-Channel Network A V Receiver
|Subject: Error message|
|Date: 21.10.2021 23:30:42||Name: Mark Greer|
|I am trying to remove this error message from my TV screen but no luck.|
Error message: The AV Separation Output mode is "ON". Video signales are output via HDMI.
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Vivitar air purifier
Sylvania Portable Blu-Ray Disc/DVD Media Player 11.4" SDVD1187...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Does not turn on.
Name: Virginia M Stein
Ruggard Electronic Dry Cabinet
I have just shipped the Ruggard 80litre to a remote island in the pacific at great expense. I unpacked it today, set it up, and tried to turn it on. And...nothing. No lights, no action. Help please....
Pelican super Sabre lite submersible
Name: David Gereau
Pelican Sabrelite 2000 Flashlight 3 'C'
The battery saddle has broken on the plus end and causes this flashlight is so good, I would like to know if this part is under warranty or how can I get one. Address is. David Gereau 4735 18th road Escanaba, Michigan. 49829.
Please let me know whether how you can help me....
Sensor 3 pack used to control multiple zones independently
Name: Ronald Franco
Nest Temperature Sensor
I have a 6 zone radiant floor heat system. Current implementation uses 6 separate analog thermostats to control 6 separate radiant heat actuators. Can a single Nest 3rd gen thermostat and a Nest sensor 3 pack be used to independently control 4 such zones? Can each of the three...
Under counter SKzCR 2713.
Name: Rex Clark
Sylvania SKCR2713 Bluetooth Under-Cabinet CD Clock
No sound. It worked before. Is there a resit button,?...
Name: Milan Zihlavnik
ZEISS 1.8-14x50 Victory V8 Riflescope
Mal by som doraz ohľadom svetelného bodu či po určitom čase sa sám vypne, alebo ho treba zakaždým vypnúť ručne.
Ďakujem za odpoveď....