User Manual for Matrix Switch MSC-V3248 32 x 48 Composite Analog Video Router with Status Panel Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Matrix Switch MSC-V3248 32 x 48
- Product category: Routers & Switchers Matrix Switch
- Brand: Matrix Switch
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Matrix Switch Routers & Switchers
User manual for the Matrix Switch MSC-V3248 32 x 48 contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Matrix Switch product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Matrix Switch user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Matrix Switch product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The MSC-V3248 32 x 48 Composite Analog Video Router with Status Panel from Matrix Switch Corporation features 32 inputs and 48 outputs. It can be used standalone or combined with additional analog video routers to produce a 2-channel YV router or 3-channel YUV or RGB router. When used in conjunction with the MSC-GCP2U32 LCD remote control panel, it can combine multiple analog video routers to expand the available input or output channels, using cascaded systems or input replication.
A D25 connector provides the capability to hook up a second matrix level directly to this router with a 25-pin straight through cable, for adding AES digital or analog stereo audio format support. The built-in webpage interface offers a convenient method for control and configuration using a PC or mobile device. Additional control interfaces include RS-232 and TCP/IP over the Ethernet interface.
- Inputs can be switched to multiple outputs without restriction
- Minimum signal bandwidth of 50 MHz
- Shielding and low-noise linear on-board power supply regulation result in systems with low crosstalk and noise levels
- Features powerful yet easy-to-use MASCOT protocol
- Vertical interval switching using vertical sync input (Tri-level sync or NTSC/PAL black burst)
- Store and recall up to 10 preset salvos
- Features panel with status lights
- Supports Matrix Switch Corporation remote panels
- Ethernet port for control via built-in web page interface or TCP/IP ports
- Interactive web page interface
- Serial control via RS-232 port
- Supports some common third-party protocols for added integration flexibility
- System software updates over Ethernet port
- Complies with FCC, U/L, CE, and RoHS requirements
In the Box Matrix Switch MSC-V3248 32 x 48 Composite Analog Video Router with Status Panel 12 VDC, 5A Power Supply Limited 2-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Additional audio level can be connected to D25 connector, with break away from video support
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Matrix Switch MSC-V3248 32 x 48 Composite Analog Video Router with Status Panel in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Matrix Switch MSC-V3248 Specs
| Inputs || 32 channels |
| Outputs || 48 channels |
| Enclosure Type || 2 RU |
| Power Type || 12 VDC 5A adapter |
| Power Connector || D9 Male |
| Panel Type || Status |
| Ethernet || 10 Base-T |
| Connector Type || BNC |
| Input/Output Level || Nominal: 1 V p-p |
Maximum: ± 2 V p-p
| Impedance || Input/Output: 75 Ohms |
| Input Return Loss || < 40 dB at 5 MHz typical |
| Output Return Loss || < 35 dB at 5 MHz typical |
| Overall Gain || Overall Gain Unity: ±1% into a 75 Ohms termination |
| Frequency Response || ±0.1 dB to 5 MHz +0 -3 dB to 60 MHz |
| Crosstalk || > 60 dB at 5 MHz all hostile |
| Differential Phase || < 0.2° at 3.58 MHz @ 4.43 MHz |
| Differential Gain || < 0.2% at 3.58 MHz @ 4.43 MHz |
| S/N Ratio || > 75 dB 0 to 10 MHz |
| Dimensions || 19.0 x 3.5 x 11.0" (48.3 x 8.9 x 27.9 cm) |
| Weight || 12.0 lb (5.4 kg) |
Rating70% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 91 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Ibuypower105A desktop computer...
I am looking for a coleman generator PM05420000 manual please...
Pom gear 10400mAh...
I am needing a user manual for the Polaroid iE826 digital camera. I did not receive tit with the camera when I bought it....
User Manual for Camplex 8-Channel Fiber Optic Tactical Cable Reel with ST Connectors...