User Manual for Microsoft Wireless Comfort Desktop 5050 Keyboard and Mouse Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Microsoft Wireless Comfort Desktop 5050 Keyboard
- Product category: Mice & Keyboard Kits Microsoft
- Brand: Microsoft
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Microsoft Mice & Keyboard Kits
User manual for the Microsoft Wireless Comfort Desktop 5050 Keyboard contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Microsoft product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Microsoft user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Microsoft product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Designed for those who prefer ergonomic keyboards, the Wireless Comfort Desktop 5050 from Microsoft encourages users to use a more natural posture that aligns their arms, wrists, and hands for greater comfort. With the ability to be used up to 30' away via a wireless USB connection, this keyboard/mouse combo also features Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 128-bit encryption, a built-in palm rest, customizable shortcut keys, BlueTrack technology, and an ambidextrous design.
The Wireless Desktop 3050 is compatible with Windows 10, 8, and 7, as well as Mac OS X 10.4-10.7, and requires 150MB hard drive space for software downloads and updates. It includes 4 x AA alkaline batteries and is protected by a limited 3-year warranty.
- Ergonomist-approved Comfort Curve design
- The Comfort Curve design from Microsoft encourages natural wrist posture and is easy to use
- Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 128-Bit Encryption
- This keyboard features Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) technology, which is designed to help protect your information by encrypting your keystrokes. Each keyboard is permanently paired with its receiver at the factory and no key information is ever shared over the air
- Built-in Palm Rest
- A built-in palm rest helps support and straighten wrists
- Wireless Freedom and Convenience
- Give yourself room to move with a wireless keyboard that lets you work without worrying about tangled wires
- Customizable Shortcut Keys
- Customizable Windows shortcut keys to easily access your favorite programs
- BlueTrack Technology
- Take advantage of BlueTrack Technology, which combines the power of optical with the precision of laser for remarkable tracking on virtually any surface
UPC: 885370993837 In the Box Microsoft Wireless Comfort Desktop 5050 Keyboard and Mouse 4 x AA Alkaline Batteries Limited 3-Year Warranty More from Manufacturer Table of Contents
- Designed for Comfort - In Either Hand
- Comfort that's designed to fit your right or left hand
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Microsoft Wireless Comfort Desktop 5050 Keyboard and Mouse in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Microsoft PP4-00001 Specs
| Dimensions || 8.3 x 18.1 x 1" / 21.1 x 46 x 2.5 cm |
| Sensor || BlueTrack |
| Number of Buttons || 2 |
| Hand Orientation || Ambidextrous |
| Dimensions || 4.6 x 2.8" / 11.7 x 7 cm |
| System Connection || USB (Version Unspecified) Type-A |
| Full-Functionality OS Support || Mac, Windows |
| Package Weight || 3.25 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 21.4 x 8.9 x 2.1" |
Rating92% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 38 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to Microsoft Wireless Comfort Desktop 5050 Keyboard and Mouse
|Subject: Microsoft 5050 keyboard|
|Date: 01.08.2021 22:04:29||Name: Larry Husted|
|Unable to download the user manual to show me if my Caps button is on, because when I start typing it is in capitols is there a light that should come on?|
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Brunton Solar Roll 14...
Adonit dash 3...
Anker (qualcomm) quick charge 2.0 instruction manual or owners manual...
BY-AU-BE-704-BK 7030 BYTECH WIRELESS EAR BUDS USER MANUAL...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Name: Theresa williams
HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 All-in-One Inkjet
How do I use the printer after I have canceled my insta-ink subscription? When I try to print it says “cartridge cannot be used until printer is enrolled in HP Instant Ink”. ...
Stylus not charging
Name: Kok-Thong Tan
Adonit Dash 3 Stylus
Hi, I don't see red light while charging and even though I left it there for an hour. Could it be the battery issue of the stylus?...
how do I turn on night vision and the other 5 day light settings
Name: Lawrence Taylor
SIG SAUER Romeo5 Compact Red Dot
Can someone tell how to turn them on ...
Name: Reed Banet
Roku Ultra Streaming Player
I hooked up the roku and it comes to a screen requesting to set up network, so i hit that and it goes to a blue screen and feezes...
roku ultra wont set up or update
Name: Reed Banet
Roku Ultra Streaming Player
When I set up the roku ultra. it goes to a screen for set up network and when I hot that Icon, it goes to a blue screen and freezes...