User Manual for Middle Atlantic BGR-19SA-27 Stand Alone Rack Enclosure Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Middle Atlantic BGR-19SA-27 Stand Alone Rack
- Product category: Rack Furniture Middle Atlantic
- Brand: Middle Atlantic
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Middle Atlantic Rack Furniture
User manual for the Middle Atlantic BGR-19SA-27 Stand Alone Rack contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Middle Atlantic product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Middle Atlantic user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Middle Atlantic product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Middle Atlantic BGR-19SA-27 Stand Alone Rack Enclosure (19 U) has a high weight capacity, provides more useable rack space, and incorporates more functionality. This rack enclosure features the patent-pending LeverLock system for tool-free installation of cable management accessories. This rack includes brush grommet rear doors and problem-solving extender bays. Choose the BGR-19SA-27 rack enclosure high space efficiency and strength, and to enable the use of the latest options for installation flexibility.
- Structural Features
- Breakthrough design provides more useable rack height. For example, the 45-space version’s overall height is shorter than 44-space alternative models
- Accepts patent-pending LeverLock system accessories for fast, flexible cable management and mounting of small devices such as interface boxes, power supplies, and relay modules
- Unique new extender bay adds 3" (76.2mm) of useable depth to the front or rear of the enclosure at any time. Extender bays allow the use of existing doors and can even be stacked for greater depths
- Pre-threaded ganging holes allow ganging while fully loaded
- Wide and open bottom accepts multiple base options
- Standard front and rear adjustable wide, heavy-gauge, 10 to 32-threaded rack rail with numbered rack space increments speeds equipment mounting
- Labels included indicating rail position front to back
- Durable, black-textured, powder-coat finish
- Thermal Management
- Top options include solid, vented, and thermostatically controlled DC fan tops for efficiency
- Standard vented door accepts optional doors
UPC: 656747142338 In the Box Middle Atlantic BGR-19SA-27 Stand Alone Rack Enclosure (19 U) Add 10 to 32-Threaded Rack Rail (Pair): BGR-RR19 Accent Trim: BGR-TRIM19 Lifetime Warranty Table of Contents
- Cable Management
- Accepts LeverLock system tool free cable management accessories
- Cable entry choices include generous laser knockouts and choice of trade size openings and / or grommetted pass-through
- The generous 21" (533.4mm) wide top opening provides for full-width cable and conduit entry, and includes vertical cable entry tie points on both sides
- Optional brush grommet rear door kit can be mounted top or bottom to provide a large cable passage with easy access to the cables without fishing
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Middle Atlantic BGR-19SA-27 Stand Alone Rack Enclosure in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Middle Atlantic BGR-19SA-27 Specs
| Racking Height || 19 U: 33.25" (844.55 mm) |
| Usable Depth || 24.37" (618.99 mm) |
| Regulatory Certifications || UL listed in the US and Canada, Seismic Certified to the Following Codes and Standards: 2007 & 2010 CBC; 2006, 2009, & 2012 IBC; ASCE 7-05 (2005 edition) & ASCE 7-10 (2010 edition) and the 2006 & 2009 editions of NFPA 5000 for use in areas of high seismicity - Zone 4 or Seismic Design Category (SDC) "D", Greenguard Indoor Air Quality Certified for children and schools |
| Dimensions (HxD) || 37.37 x 27" (949.19 x 685.8 mm) |
| Load Capacity || Static: 12,000 lb (5.44 kg) |
UL Listed: 3,000 lb (1.36 kg)
Seismic Certified: 1,175 lb (0.45 kg)
| Package Weight || 114.0 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 43.0 x 30.0 x 28.0" |
Rating70% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 98 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
TaoTronics TT-BH06 Wireless Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones user manual...
Taotronics TT-BH06 earphone manual...
DJI MAVIC PRO...
I'm looking for the instructions manual of the TASGO T100 Watch...
ROCCAT kone aimo roc 11-820-we ...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
DB500 Direct Box - screws needed
On-Stage DB500 - Direct Box
Hi. My DB500 direct box needs 2 3 mm machine screws and a nut to reaffix the wire connecting component to the housing and 2 wood screws to screw the plate back onto the housing. Where can I get these parts? Thank you....
Name: Francine Davis
Fargo DTC1250e Single-Sided ID Card Printer
How do I get an existing photo on to my ID card
Right now I take the photo and print - not sure how to drop a saved one in the Photo box
uploading images to desktop
Name: Cindy Einhouse
Wolverine Data F2D Titan 8-in-1 High-Definition
I successfully saved images onto a disk, but cannot get them to save to my desktop. Instructions say "A Microsoft Wizard Window will pop out" but it does not. Please help....
Name: kent hatfield
Nest Thermostat E
Please email me a owners operating manual for my NEST E. thank you
Name: Linda Kerns
Kodak Photo Printer Mini
Lost my password to my mini printer can you help me...