User Manual for Middle Atlantic BGR-45SA-27LRD Stand-Alone Rack Enclosure Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Middle Atlantic BGR-45SA-27LRD Stand-Alone Rack Enclosure
- Product category: Rack Furniture Middle Atlantic
- Brand: Middle Atlantic
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Middle Atlantic Rack Furniture
User manual for the Middle Atlantic BGR-45SA-27LRD Stand-Alone Rack Enclosure contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Middle Atlantic product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Middle Atlantic user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Middle Atlantic product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Middle Atlantic BGR-45SA-27LRD Stand-Alone Rack Enclosure has higher weight capacities and provides more useable rackspace. This enclosure features a revolutionary patent-pending LeverLock system that aids in tool free installation of cable management accessories. Furthermore, this stand-alone version includes fixed vented side panels.
- Breakthrough design provides more useable rack height
- Accepts patent-pending LeverLock system accessories for fast, flexible cable management and mounting of small devices such as interface boxes, power supplies, and relay modules
- Unique new extender bay adds 3" (7.62 cm) of useable depth to the front or rear of the enclosure at any time
- Extender bays allow the use of existing doors and can even be stacked for greater depth
- Standard front and rear adjustable wide, heavy-gauge, 10-32 threaded rackrail with numbered rackspace increments speeds equipment mounting
- Pre-threaded ganging holes allow for rack joining after loading
- Rackrail depth indicators
- Wide open bottom accepts multiple base options
- Finished in a durable black textured powder coat
- Top option include solid, vented, and thermostatically controlled fan tops
- Standard vented door accepts optional doors
- Accepts LeverLock system: tool free cable management accessories
- Cable entry choices include laser knockouts and choice of trade openings and/or grommetted pass-through
- 21" (53.34 cm) wide top opening provides for full-width cable and conduit entry, and includes vertical cable entry tie points on both sides
- 0.5" (1.27 cm), 0.75" (1.91 cm), 1" (2.54 cm), and 1.5" (3.81 cm) electrical knockouts and 0.63" (1.59 cm) and 0.5" (1.27 cm) D UHF/VHF antennae knockouts on rear top & bottom, easily removable for cable pass-through
- Top cable management plate (38 space and up) includes 0.5" (1.27 cm), 0.75" (1.91 cm), 1" (2.54 cm), 1.5" (3.81 cm), and 3" (7.62 cm) electrical knockouts, and 0.63" (1.59 cm) and 0.5" (1.27 cm) D UHF/VHF antennae knockouts
- 2-pair of 11-gauge, 10-32 threaded rackrail with numbered rackspace increments
- Optional brush grommet rear door kit can be mounted at the top or bottom to provide a large cable passage with easy access to the cables without fishing
- Optional stackable 3" (7.62 cm) extender bay available for front and rear
- Optional curved and beveled front doors in solid, vented and plexi glass styles
- Attractive interior bevels
- Configurable open top with vertical cable management entry points
Regulatory / Certifications
- Static load capacity: 12,000 lb (5,443 kg)
- UL Listed in the US and Canada
- UL Listed load capacity: 3,000 lb (1,360.78 kg)
- Seismic certified to the following codes and standards: 2007/2010 CBC, 2006, 2009/2012 IBC, ASCE 7-05 (2005 edition)/ASCE 7-10 (2010 edition), and the 2006/2009 editions of NFPA 5000 for use in areas of high seismicity (Zone 4 or Seismic Design Category (SDC) "D")
- Designed for mission critical and/or high-importance installations in locations with the highest level of seismicity and top floor or rooftop installations including those within UBC and CBC
- Essential facilities or IBC, ASCE 7, and NFPA 5000 Seismic Use Group III
- Importance factor (IP) is 1.5
- Seismic Certified load capacity of 1,175 lb (532.97 kg) when used with BGR-Z4 or BGR-ISO-Z4 seismic floor anchor brackets
UPC: 656747139994 In the Box Middle Atlantic BGR-45SA-27LRD Stand-Alone Rack Enclosure Limited Lifetime Warranty Table of Contents
- GREENGUARD indoor air quality certified for children and schools
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Middle Atlantic BGR-45SA-27LRD Stand-Alone Rack Enclosure in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Middle Atlantic BGR-45SA-27LRD Specs
| Rack Rails || Steel rack rail with tapped 10-32 mounting holes |
| Bracket || 100" (254 cm) |
| Ganging Holes || 5/16"-18 |
| Mounting Thread || 1/4-20 |
| Rack Spaces || 45 |
| Certifications || Static load capacity: 12,000 lb (5,443 kg) |
UL Listed in the US and Canada
UL Listed load capacity: 3,000 lb (1,360.78 kg)
Seismic certified to the following codes and standards: 2007/2010 CBC, 2006, 2009/2012 IBC, ASCE 7-05 (2005 edition)/ASCE 7-10 (2010 edition), and the 2006/2009 editions of NFPA 5000 for use in areas of high seismicity (Zone 4 or Seismic Design Category (SDC) “D”)
Designed for mission critical and/or high-importance installations in locations with the highest level of seismicity and top floor or rooftop installations including those within UBC and CBC
Essential facilities or IBC, ASCE 7, and NFPA 5000 Seismic Use Group III
Importance factor (IP) is 1.5
Seismic Certified load capacity of 1,175 lb (532.97 kg) when used with BGR-Z4 or BGR-ISO-Z4 seismic floor anchor brackets
GREENGUARD indoor air quality certified for children and schools
| Height || Overall: 82.88" (210.52 cm)Useable: 78.88" (200.36 cm) |
| Depth || Overall: 27" (68.58 cm)Useable: 24.4" (61.98 cm) |
| Package Weight || 177.0 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 88.0 x 30.0 x 26.0" |
Rating80% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 07 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Stark X5 Guitar Bass and violin ...
PowerSlideX User Manual...
Need user manual for Sandies 393 Three-Sided ON AIR Light please...
hi, i can't find a manual for logitech harmony 800 remote control...
Hawke Endurance Binoculars 8x32...