User Manual for Minnetonka Audio SurCode for Dolby E Encoder - Plug-In Encoder Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Minnetonka Audio SurCode for Dolby E
- Product category: Virtual Processor Plug-Ins Minnetonka Audio
- Brand: Minnetonka Audio
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Minnetonka Audio Virtual Processor Plug-Ins
User manual for the Minnetonka Audio SurCode for Dolby E contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Minnetonka Audio product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Minnetonka Audio user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Minnetonka Audio product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description SurCode for Dolby E Encoder from Minnetonka is a fully licensed and certified file-based software plug-in encoder for Dolby E, for use with Pro Tools and VST compliant applications. The plug-in encodes Dolby E files from discrete PCM files, and is the perfect way to integrate Dolby E into existing workflows on different audio workstations, in different studios, and in various formats. The Dolby E Encoder provides encoding of up to 8 channels of audio, with a variety of user selectable program configurations. These range from 5.1 and stereo, to 4 independent stereo or 8 mono channels. It also includes full input of Dolby E and program metadata, all via a simple user interface. When used with Pro Tools, the plug-in appears in the AudioSuite menu and will encode audio in sync with the Pro Tools timeline. Encoding is as simple as selecting a file or part of a file, going to the AudioSuite menu and selecting the encoder, entering the required metadata, and hitting encode. Note: iLok required if one is not already on the system.
- Pro Tools AudioSuite plug-in for both Mac and Windows based systems
- VST plug-in for Mac and Windows based systems
- Faster than real-time encoding
- Writes Dolby E WAV (two-mono or stereo) files and supports all Dolby metadata
- Full Metadata management
- Input frame rates - 23.976, 24, 25, 29.97 and 30 fps
- Supports all Dolby E encoder program configurations including 5.1 + 2
- Dolby E bit depth 20- or 16-bit
- Flexible channel routing, per-program configuration
- Display and update Dolby E and per-program metadata
- Uses plug-in templates as presets
- DBMD import - browse or drag and drop DBMD WAV
- XML import - browse or drag and drop XML file
Table of Contents
- New in Version 1.6
- Added Frame Offset control - no offset, +/-1 frame, +/-2 frames
- Fixed VST Windows keystroke support (for entering Program Description Text)
- Added option to allow the host selection start sample (and/or the session start in AudioSuite) to be the Dolby E Timecode start time
- VST pre-roll negative sample number fix
- Frame Offset is recorded in the Coding History section of the BWF bext chunk in accordance with EBU technical recommendation R98-1999
- AudioSuite encode with region button text changed
- Serial port metadata input now supported
- Timecode Enable setting now correctly stored in saved sessions or settings files
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Minnetonka Audio SurCode for Dolby E Encoder - Plug-In Encoder in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Minnetonka Audio 3001-00110-000 Specs
| System Requirements || Pro Tools 7.4 or higher AudioSuite plug-in under Mac OS X or Windows XP/Vista |
Qualified VST 2.4 surround host under Mac OS 10.4 or higher or Windows XP/ Vista
Pace iLok USB Smart Key (not included)
Internet access for plug-in authorization
Rating80% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 57 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Nikon F Mount Sigma 150-600 mm Contempory Lens, can anyone assist please?...
DYMO LABELMAKER MARK VI...
Simmons truplex recicle 8 point 4-12×40mm ...
I'm looking for the manual for a ESP LTD F-100 series guitar which came with 2 humbuckers,1 volume,1 tone,and 3 way toggle switch with tune-o-matic br...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Name: Neels Welsh
Sigma 150-600mm f 5-6.3 DG OS
I am looking for a owner's manual for a Sigma 150-600 contempory Lense?
Can anyone please assist?...
GigaStone 32 IF-6600 Authorization issue
Gigastone 32GB IF-6600 i-Flash Drive
Help - GS 32GB IF-6600 doesn't appear to want to authenticate itself when plugged into iPhone. GS app appears to work correctly and have even removed App and re-installed App. App works fine, but will not accept iflash drive. During the "authorization" process, the screen goes...
Name: Graham Hicken
Pinnacle Dazzle DVD Recorder HD -
I have found a Dazzle never used. It is a version 11.1.2 Can i use the driver discs on my Windows 10. The computer does not seem to want to know. Would it be possible to get discs to use this Dazzle without purchasing an up to date model. THANK YOU....
I have a question about my SUNPAK WAND
Sunpak Bluetooth SelfieWand
How do you change the battery in a Sunpak Selfie Wand ?...
uv510A stuck in far zoom
Name: rhonda hagan
Minrray UV510A Series 2MP 20x Video
Good afternoon, we have a uv 510a and it is stuck in the max zoom position. We try to default reset it but it will not work. any help will be appreciated. Thank you...