User Manual for MIXFADER Portable Bluetooth Wireless Fader Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the MIXFADER Portable Bluetooth Wireless Fader
- Product category: Mixer Accessories MIXFADER
- Brand: MIXFADER
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for MIXFADER Mixer Accessories
User manual for the MIXFADER Portable Bluetooth Wireless Fader contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any MIXFADER product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official MIXFADER user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a MIXFADER product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Mixfader - Portable Bluetooth Wireless Fader is a device designed to connect to your phone, tablet, or computer and control crossfader, pitch, and audio effects. The unit utilizes Bluetooth 4.0 and works with the free Mixfader utility app, which offers access updates, info, registration, how-to documentation, and MIDI protocol setups.
The Mixfader is compatible with a variety of DJ applications including edjing Scratch, edjing Mix, and edjing Pro, as well as music creation software and apps, such as GarageBand, Serato DJ, Virtal DJ, Ableton Live, and Traktor DJ with more titles on the way. The Mixfader is also compatible with analog turntables with real vinyl or timecode vinyl for real-time A-level scratching and performance, including the portable Vestax Handy Trax or Numark PT01.
The enclosure is made from unibody aluminum to resist shocks and provides ample weight to handle the back-and-forth movements of your hand. An adhesive and washable rubber back helps lock in the placement of the fader to any surface, allowing for sharp hand movements. Additionally, a set of 4 adhesive pads are included for attaching to your portable tablet / phone device to prevent their shake. The built-in Lithium-ion battery offers 20 hours of performance time and quickly recharges in 25 minutes.
In the Box MIXFADER Portable Bluetooth Wireless Fader USB Charging Cable 4 x Adhesive Pads for a Portable Device Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Double Side Cut: Mixfader adapts to your scratching technique. Whether you scratch regular, hamster (reverse), whether you are left or right handed. Both sides of Mixfader are usable
- Timecode and Standard Audio Vinyls Compatibility: Compatible with Serato CV02 A-side and B-side; Serato Control CD; Traktor MK1 A-side and B-side, MixVibes 7 and MixVibes V2, with more to follow
- MIDI Standard: GarageBand, Traktor, Serato DJ, Mixfader fully supports the MIDI protocol and can be used with the main production software. Choose your MIDI mode and assign the control change number of your choice directly from the Companion app of Mixfader, then connect to your favorite software and let the creation begin
- Multiple Mix Faders: Connect up to 7 Mixfaders at the same time and control crossfader, pitch, audio effect
- Adhesive Backed-Rubber: Mixfader has an adhesive and washable rubber that drives it fixed, whatever the shelf. Designed to be taken everywhere, Mixfader sticks any supports and withstand the sharper hand movements. And for an optimal scratching comfort, Mixfader is also supplied with 4 adhesive pads to put under your smartphone or tablet to prevent their shake
- Built to Last: Mixfader's enclosure is made from unibody aluminum and therefore ensures an incredibly high resistance to shocks. It also provides a sufficiently high weight to handle the back-and-forth movements of your hand
- Software Settings: edjing Scratch, Mixfader's dedicated app, offers advanced features (controller interface, pro audio fx and settings, share mode) to enhance your performance and let you explore new custom setup possibilities
- Crossfader Curve Adjustment: Mixfader works like a typical DJ-mixer crossfader and then its curve can be adjusted. edjing Scratch offers a large range of crossfader shapes, like the Scratch Cut, the Slow Fade or the Dipped. Whether you are sooner tighter cut or gradual smooth fade, there's one for everyone's taste
- Hamster (Reverse) Switch: The Hamster switch lets you reverse the Mixfader usage direction. You'll love to scratch with a smart crossfader
- Cut-In Point Control: Mixfader delivers a high level of crossfader adjustment, including the possibility to customize your fader depending on your scratching technique. Set the cut-in point of your fader where you want and thus reduce or increase the dead space
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the MIXFADER Portable Bluetooth Wireless Fader in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
MIXFADER EDJ-MIXFADER Specs
| Material of Construction || Unibody aluminum |
Anti-slip washable adhesive bottom
| Battery || Type: Lithium-ion |
Battery Life: 20 hours
Battery Recharge Time: 25 minutes approximate
| Compatibility || Apple devices: iPhone 4S, iPad (3rd gen.), iPod Touch (5th gen.), iPad Mini (or newer) |
Google Android: Android devices equipped with Bluetooth (4.0 Low Energy or higher)
Windows devices: Windows 10, Windows 10 Mobile (or newer)
| Dimensions || Not specified by manufacturer |
| Weight || Not specified by manufacturer |
| Package Weight || 0.64 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 6.45 x 4.85 x 2.3" |
Rating70% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 78 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Esp ltd kh-602 electric guitar...
Swann 6 channelDVRB-4580 G
S/N 104671 808200627
PURCHASED at Jaycar Cairns Australia in 2022...
ADURO NDURE SERIES 6000 mAh solar powered power bank charger...
Sennheiser HD 558...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Re markable Machine
Name: Philip Fell
Epson SureColor P5000 Commercial Edition 17"
Name: HASINA ANDRIAJAFINIRINA
Hikvision DS-2CD2043G0-I 4MP Outdoor Network Bullet
I've just got a camera HICKVISION DS-2CD2043G0-1. I've never use it in the past. it is the first time. I want to try to usu it but I don't know how to connect it to my PC. It was provided with a LAN cable wich is atapted to its cable, I can powered it, so two red lights ar...
User manual Carl-218 18"
Name: Kath Wurts
Carl RT-218 18" Rotary Disc Cutter
Can you please email to me the User Manual for Carl-218 18".
Importing Data from Sidekick98
Name: Barry Stein
Individual Software Anytime Organizer 16
How do I import data (names, addresses, notes files from Sidekick98?...
Intensity verhindert Start von Resolve 18
Blackmagic Design Intensity Pro 4K
win 10 Pro, Resolve Studio 18 mit Dongle:
Ohne Intensity läuft Resolve problemlos.
Nach der Installation inkl. aller Treiber wird Intensity korrekt im Gerätemanager angezeigt.
Jedoch startet Resolve nicht mehr. Nach Entfernung der Itensity aus dem PC startet Resolve wieder...