User Manual for Mixvibes CROSS Pack - DJ Performance Bundle Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Mixvibes CROSS Pack - DJ Performance
- Product category: DJ Software Mixvibes
- Brand: Mixvibes
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Mixvibes DJ Software
User manual for the Mixvibes CROSS Pack - DJ Performance contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Mixvibes product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Mixvibes user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Mixvibes product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The CROSS Pack from MixVibes is a digital vinyl and MIDI DJ software/audio interface solution for Windows and Mac based platforms. The package includes the CROSS software, the U46MK2 interface, control vinyl and CDs, along with assorted cables. Because finding the right track to play next is the first responsibility of a DJ, CROSS is focused on media management and interface simplicity - full iTunes integration, multiple tag edit, artwork browsing, smart media preview, missing media manager and multiple playlist visualization. CROSS also enables you to detect an external hard drive on the fly and start playing tracks from it during your set. The iTunes integration is one of the software's most unique features with playlists importation, and artwork cover management. The look and feel of iTunes software is reproduced in CROSS to enhance the ease of use. The software is built on a high-end audio engine that delivers industry-standard features, such as Hot Cues and Auto Beat Loops, and the deck layout is based on acclaimed DJ hardware bestsellers. The state of the art "Z-plane" Master Tempo technology ensures excellent sound quality, even when drastic BPM changes are implemented. The U46MK2 is an ideal mobile recording interface for both laptops and desktop computers. It offers 4-in, 6-out channel s of audio. The unit's flexible 4 inputs enable you to record from a variety of sources. There are 2 RCA phono inputs, 2 stereo line inputs, and a microphone input with +48V phantom power and Hi-Z electric guitar input. Six line level analog outputs allow you to connect the U46MK2 to various external devices or to a 5.1 surround system. A separate Mix output and headphone output allow you to monitor your inputs and outputs directly.
- Large beat match view lets you monitor your mix and manage perfect transitions thanks to a wide display of your current mix
- Zoom in or out to see more or less of the upcoming beats of your mixed tracks
- Sync display of the Sync-Indicator triangles achieved with a simple mouse-over on the Sync button
- Time display let's you keep an eye on the clock and better manage your set during the performance
- Uncluttered and simplified menu with only 2 menu headers to get to everything quickly
- For a better ease of use, most of the player commands are logically and symmetrically laid out
- Crystal clear waveform display with contrast variations corresponding to the track's frequency
- The waveform zoom helps you set your CUE points more precisely than ever - zoom it, hit CUE Stop or CUE Play, and ensure the best starting point - zoom in, zoom out or reset to standard view in a second
- Track time display allows you to see exactly where you are within your track
- Includes blinking CUE button like those found on most major DJ hardware
- CUE Stop and CUE Play buttons - for when you wish to prepare your CUE, or for when you've already set it and are ready to go
- CUE points are now automatically saved within every CROSS track - no need to additionally save
- Huge display of the track's information - time elapsed, time remaining, BPM and pitch
- Change Scroll mode allows a choice of displaying the waveform moving, or the scroll line itself moving
- The full track overview makes it easy to identify the various changes within a track - intro, refrain or break
- CD/Vinyl switch - software embeds a "CD mode" that reproduces the CDJ-like behavior that you like for setting the cue points (choose "Vinyl" to switch to scratching your track with one click)
- Scrolling track title on top of each player displays the artist and song name and its duration of your track
- In addition to the mixer gain, CROSS implements an individual track gain to let you adjust the gain more accurately
- 3 pitch modes including both classic "speed" and "master tempo" pitch modes, along with a third pitch mode called "Hybrid" which aims to avoid distortions if you change the pitch in a drastic way
- Adjust the pitch of your songs either plus or minus 4, 8, 16 , 32 or even 100% compared to the original pitch
- Accurate pitch bend and nudge
- Tap in a tempo by clicking the BPM area
- Smart Seek allows you to jump through your track by a user defined number of measures (up to 16 maximum)
- Create manual or automatic loops in the CROSS loop section, located at the bottom of the player
- Loop section can be easily controlled thanks to an external control unit
- Click IN and then OUT at the desired entry and exit points of your loop, or just click on the desired loop value to create a loop instantaneously - in both cases, simply click "loop" to exit it
- While in a loop, click the + or - buttons to change the value of the loop
- Match and Sync - press "Match" to match the beat or both tracks or press "Sync" to match and synchronize them on the beat
- Use the scroll wheel of your mouse on your PC, or use the pad of your Mac and scroll with 2-fingers in both horizontal and vertical ways to change your pitch, volume level or to cross fade
- Record each player individually, but also your whole mix, either both tracks onto the same file, or in two separate tracks
- Besides the sound from both players, CROSS lets you connect and play every audio source thanks to the Line In switch located on the mixer
- Complete set of EQ buttons makes it possible to fine tune your levels during your mix. When mixing in external mode, only the gain level remains and you'll be able to reproduce the same thing with a classic mixer
- Media Library
- Hide and show tabs in just a click, according to your needs and those of the moment - for optimal ease of use, the most frequently used tabs are located on top of the tabs menu
- Explorer allows you to browse your hard drives and import your media into your collection
- Import your iTunes library into your collection
- CROSS makes your media management more intuitive than ever with the Info Tab - lets you edit your information and tags, analyze your media sort it within the collection by artist, albums, genre, duration, BPM, rating, etc.,
- Create multiple playlists, and switch from one to another in just a second
- Select the media you want to preview and click play on the right of the library
- Search your media by typing a genre + name + year for example, and find the tune you want to listen to in a few seconds
In the Box Mixvibes CROSS Pack - DJ Performance Bundle U46MK2 Interface USB Cable RCA to Mini Jack Cable Software CD-ROM 2 x Control Vinyl 2 x Control CD One (1) Year Warranty Table of Contents
- 4-in 6-out multi-purpose USB audio interface
- 2 RCA phono inputs and 4 1/4" line inputs
- Microphone inputs with gain control
- +48V phantom power for condenser microphone
- Direct instrument input for electrical guitars (Hi-Z) with gain control
- 6 line level analog outputs with separate Mix outputs
- Headphone out with level control
- 4 channel recording and 6 channel playback simultaneously (at 44.1kHz, 4-in 4-out at 48kHz)
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows XP
- Supported under Windows XP, Vista and Mac OS X
- WDM, MME, ASIO and DirectSound support
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Mixvibes CROSS Pack - DJ Performance Bundle in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Mixvibes CROSS Pack Specs
| System Requirements || Mac: |
1.83GHz Intel Core Duo
OS X 10.4 or later
2.2GHz Intel Core Duo
OS X 10.4 or later
1GB RAM PC:
Pentium IV 2GHz or equivalent
Windows XP SP2 or Vista
2.2GHz Intel Core Duo
XP SP2 or Vista
| Package Weight || 3.5 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 12.75 x 12.5 x 3.25" |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 13 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Apple watch SE series ...
rohs battery charger model MD-282A for li-ion 26650 battery
Looking for VIZIO TV can you help manual model #D40FJ09 serial # LINID4MYO704310 . ...
EVOO EVC156-2 laptop user manual to replace battery...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Speaker won't pair
Name: David Pirimona
Ultimate Ears BOOM 3 Portable Wireless
New phone but can't pair speaker
C0PJ008129 scanzen eko
Name: Angie Manns
Fujitsu ScanZen Eko Document Scanner
Hello, I have been using this scanner for several years with no issues. I have recently upgraded my computer and am having trouble locating a presto page manager download to install. Can you help?...
ION Audio Telesounds Wireless Headphone System
The latest technology news and reviews, covering computing, home entertainment systems, gadgets and more...
deleting multiple addresses for same person
Individual Software Anytime Organizer 16
Each time I have to re-open Anytime Organizer and update, another address shows up for the same person. Since I have now used Anytime Organizer for many, many years, you can imagine how many addresses I have for people in my Address Book!
I tried to delete them but the syst...
Bushnell H20 water proof 7x50
Bushnell 7x50 Marine Binocular
centre focus is exceedingly stiff to focus, right lense diopta is exceedingly stiff, very difficult to coordinate both lenses. I have other 7x50 binocs which are far clearer and smoother to adjust. ??suggestions...