User Manual for Mixvibes VFX Video & Music Mixing Software Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Mixvibes VFX Video & Music Mixing
- Product category: DJ Software Mixvibes
- Brand: Mixvibes
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Mixvibes DJ Software
User manual for the Mixvibes VFX Video & Music Mixing contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Mixvibes product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Mixvibes user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Mixvibes product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Mix Vibes VFX Video & Music Mixing Software is professional yet intuitive DJ software for the Windows OS (only). VFX lets DJs create effortless mix sets that implement both audio and video files of all formats. Beat synced video images and still images are played and mixed alongside MP3 and WAV files with ease. VFX includes an arsenal of effects for both audio and video manipulation. There are plenty of looping and hot-start features, and VFX is easily controlled via time-code vinyl and CDs (not included), or the optional VFX CONTROL control surface.
- Video preview by mouse-over the video artwork
- Audio preview with BPM synchronization
- Multi-criteria media selection
- Multi-playlists management
- Advanced set preparation ('prepare') and 'history' with auto saving
- Over 20 video and audio effects
- Apply 6 simultaneous effects per deck with parameters settings
- Audio and video mixing features (CUE points, auto BPM, manual and auto loops…)
- Manage Audio and Video separately or simultaneously (volume, crossfading…)
- Effect synchronization on music beat/tempo
- More than 30 video transitions overall
- Integrated advanced audio sampler
- External Control with MixVibes control Vinyl/CD
- Popular MIDI controller presets included + MIDI learning feature to map your own USB device
- Control of 4 players with a 2-decks MIDI controller
- MIDI Catch-up system to avoid sound and effects jumps for knobs and faders related to multiple functions (crossfader, volumes, pitch, EQ, gain, monitor level ...)
- Keyboard shortcuts customization
- Resizable interface layout and switchable skins for use with or without a controller
- Customizable crossfader curve settings and presets
Exclusive Compatible Content
- Numerous visual generators based on the music energy
- Live display of video camera feeds
- Integrated video titler to add flash texts and animations, visuals, logos and texts
- Compatible audio formats: .wav .mp3 .wma .ogg .flac
- Compatible video formats: .mp4, .mpg, .mpeg, .mjpeg, .wmv, .avi, .divx, .mov, .vob, .mkv
- Compatible flash & image formats: .flv, .swf, .jpg, .gif, .tif, .png, .bmp
Built-in MIDI Controllers
- DJ-Tech i-Mix, i-Mix Reload, i-Mix Reload MK2
- Hercules DJ Console Rmx, DJ Console Steel
- Korg nanoPAD, Pad Kontrol
- MixVibes U-MIX CONTROL, U-MIX CONTROL 2, U-MIX CONTROL PRO, VFX CONTROL
- Numark Total Control, Omni Control, Stealth Control
- Pioneer CDJ-400, MEP-7000
- Reloop Digital Jockey, Digital Jockey 2
Table of Contents
- Vestax PMC-05ProIV, VCI-100, VCM-100
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Mixvibes VFX Video & Music Mixing Software in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Mixvibes VFX Specs
| Minimum System Requirements || Windows XP SP2 or Windows Vista SP1 or Windows 7 |
Processor Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2GHz or equivalent 2 GB RAM
3D video card with 256 MB dedicated video memory, DirectX9 compatible + secondary monitor output (VGA, DVI, HDMI) Hard drive space for music and video files
PLEASE NOTE: MixVibes VFX is only available for Windows.
| Package Weight || 0.5 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 24.0 x 21.0 x 5.0" |
Rating80% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 22 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Simmons Model 1107 10x50WA Red Line Coated Optics 367ft @ 1000yds...
Viltrox SC-29 TTL -Remote Cord...
User manual for LogicKeyboard MakeMusic Finale...
hello，I request for themanual of TOYO 810 Mii large format camera，thanks...
Uelfbaby bike light manual ...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
sn-1x tuner does not come on
Name: jack ritterskamp
Snark SN-1X Clip-On Chromatic Tuner
tuner does not come on .... it used to work fine but not now. new battery does not help. a capo icon is showing, can't make it go away...
Spracht HS-2012 Zum DECT 6.0 Headset
My headset keeps making beeps when not in use. How do i get it to stop?...
inconsistency in Roland SPD-One Wav Pad user manual
Roland SPD::ONE WAV PAD Percussion Pad
The product description says this:
Main output (mono) and headphones output (stereo) for monitoring
then the "technical parameters" say this:
Master Output (Stereo) Jack: 1/ 4" (6.3 mm) phone type
Headphones Jack: Stereo 1/ 4" (6.3 mm) phone type.
(I wanted ...
Increase Your Shopify Store's Sales
Name: daniar siwad
TC Electronic WireTap Riff Recorder Pedal
Hi, search-manual.com Are you looking for ways to increase sales on your Shopify store?
If so, Go HighLevel has the perfect solution for you.
Go HighLevel is a comprehensive sales and marketing platform designed to help
e-commerce entrepreneurs drive more sales on their Shop...
hook up info.
Name: joe radkie
ViewTV 360° Rotating Outdoor Amplified Digital
bought a house and found the control box, antennae is on the roof, no idea on how to hook it up or what else I need to make it work. seller said it works very well but was taken apart for painting and staging. no instructions left behind ? Help !...