User Manual for Monument Labs Personal Cloud Server with Gigabit Ethernet and Wi-Fi Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Monument Labs Personal Cloud Server with
- Product category: NAS Enclosures Monument Labs
- Brand: Monument Labs
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Monument Labs NAS Enclosures
User manual for the Monument Labs Personal Cloud Server with contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Monument Labs product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Monument Labs user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Monument Labs product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Built with Gigabit Ethernet and Wi-Fi network connectivity, the Personal Cloud Server from Monument Labs provides automatic photo storage, organization, and backups for up to five smartphone users. For those who are using devices that capture photos to an SD card, there is also an integrated SD card slot. While there is no internal storage, this cloud server can be equipped with external storage using its two USB 2.0 Type-A ports. While one of the ports is used to attach the necessary storage for performing backups, the second port can be used to attach an additional drive, which will offer 1:1 data redundancy in a RAID 1 configuration. Included is a power adapter.
- Sync & Backup
- Photos from smartphones sync over Wi-Fi in seconds as you walk into your home, opening up more storage space to capture the moments in your life. If you're using a device that writes to an SD card, just plug the card into the integrated SD card slot.
- Automatic Organization
- Monument's artificial intelligence analyzes and organizes your photos by date, location, camera type, faces, and what's in them - even if you have not tagged them before. This helps make it easier to relive the moments you've captured.
- User-Friendly Photo Search
- Quickly search for scenes, people, locations, and so much more. Just type in the names of the people to find their photos.
- All the Storage You Need
- Monument allows you to use your own external hard drives for storage that connect via USB 2.0 Type-A, giving you the freedom to choose a drive to best suit your needs. If you plug in a 2TB drive, then you'll have 2TB of storage available.
- Automatic Backups
- Monument offers multiple backup options. Just plug in a second USB drive for additional backups in a RAID 1 environment. This helps provide peace-of-mind that your photos are safe.
UPC: 868842000202 In the Box Monument Labs Personal Cloud Server with Gigabit Ethernet and Wi-Fi Power Adapter Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Multi-User Family Accounts
- Others in your family can join and create accounts for free, allowing photos and albums to be managed and shared between family members and friends.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Monument Labs Personal Cloud Server with Gigabit Ethernet and Wi-Fi in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Monument Labs A12 Specs
| Media Card Slots || SD |
| Connections || 2 x USB Type-A (USB 2.0 (480 Mb/s)) |
1 x HDMI Type-A
1 x RJ45 (Gigabit Ethernet)
| Total Raw Capacity || None |
| Type || None |
| Flash Memory || None |
| Package Weight || 0.8 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 5.8 x 5.8 x 2.1" |
Rating92% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 51 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Vid pro cr-a...
Crosley Model: CR2405B...
Crowley Model CR2405B...
24 channel NETWORK H.264 DVR
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
My lg sl6y keeps going quite intermittently
Name: Paul Trafford
LG SL6Y 420W 3.1-Channel Soundbar System
It has only just started happening after 12 months of use...
Name: Terry Carter
Anchor Audio LIB2-U2 Liberty 2 Portable
I am still getting feedback at 150 away from the speakers. How can minimize feedback from a further distance ? ...
Can not change the batteries.
Name: Gregg Wheatley
COAST G70 Pure Beam Focusing Flashlight
I've tried and tried to unscrew the bottom of the flashlight to get to the batteries but it will not budge, what do I do? The batteries need to be change because the batteries are dead....
FUJIFILM INSTAX WIDE 300 Instant Film
I’ll help you if you help me please. My film is stuck in mine and I can’t get it out. Can we please trade cameras and you fix mine and I fix yours. I can’t have my wife finding my lady and her lucious behind caught on film. Please trade with me...
FUJIFILM INSTAX WIDE 300 Instant Film
Please help I took a picture of my ladies backside and the film got jammed on its way out. Pleas e help me. Only half of the film is out. She is not my wife and if my wife discovers this photo I’m toast. It was suppos to be a tasteful nude but from what I can see her entire hol...