User Manual for Motorola T600 Two-Way Radio Kit Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Motorola T600 Two-Way Radio Kit
- Product category: 2-Way Radios Motorola
- Brand: Motorola
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Motorola 2-Way Radios
User manual for the Motorola T600 Two-Way Radio Kit contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Motorola product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Motorola user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Motorola product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Keep in touch with your family or friends without the need for cell service with this 6-pack of IP67-rated T600 Two-Way Radios from Motorola. This B&H Kit contains six UHF band radios (three double packs) with up to a 35-mile range and featuring NOAA weather channels and red/white LED lights.
In the Box
- 3 x Motorola T600 H20 Two-Way Radio Stay in contact with others, even out on the water, without the need for cell service with the T600 H20 Two-Way Radio from Motorola. This pair of radios features a waterproof, floating design so you can feel comfortable about taking them out in the canoe with you. Should they accidentally end up in the water, they float face up and the built-in LED flashlight activates to make finding them easy. Using FRS/GMRS channels, they have a range of up to 35 miles. The 22 channels and 121 privacy codes create 2,662 unique combinations so you will always have a clear channel. NOAA weather radio keeps you updated with real-time weather and alerts to warn of possible dangers. An emergency alert button transmits an alert siren followed by spoken or incidental sounds to warn others of your peril, and the built-in LED flashlight provides white or red light in emergencies.
There are many communication features, such as Push-to-Talk (PTT) power boost which allows you to extend the transmission range by increasing the transmitter power output. Channel scan lets you quickly find a channel. Hands-free communication is provided by iVOX/VOX, which acts like a speakerphone to keep your hands free as you hike. Twenty call tone options let others know it's you when you begin transmission. You can also choose a unique tone to transmit when you finish talking. Quiet Talk (QT) ensures uninterrupted communication with other Motorola radios that also have this feature, while VibraCall vibrates instead of emitting a tone to help you stay discreet.
Choose from the included NiMH rechargeable batteries to power the radio for up to nine hours, or use three AA batteries for up to 23 hours. A low battery alert reminds you when power is getting low, so you can recharge or swap batteries. The keypad lock prevents your personalized settings from being inadvertently changed by requiring a passcode to make alterations. Two included belt clips have a whistle built-in so they can be used as a signaling device in an emergency. A Y-cable charging adapter with dual micro-USB connectors is included to charge the NiMH batteries.
- Channels and Codes
- 22 Channels and 121 privacy codes total 2,662 combinations
- FM band lets you tune in to commercial broadcasts and alerts
- NOAA weather radio keeps you updated with real-time weather
- Channel scan lets you quickly find a channel
- Use and Handling
- Floats face up if dropped overboard
- Water-activated flashlight makes radio easy to find in water
- Built-in flashlight with white and red LEDs
- An emergency alert button transmits an alert siren followed by spoken or incidental sounds
- Push-to-Talk (PTT) power boost allows you to extend the transmission range by increasing the transmitter power output
- Hands-free communication is provided by iVOX/VOX, which acts like a speakerphone
- Quiet Talk (QT) feature ensures uninterrupted communication with other Motorola radios with the same feature
- Selecting one of the 20 call tones lets other know it's you when you begin transmission
- You can choose a unique tone to transmit when you finish talking
- Keypad lock prevents your personalized settings from being inadvertently changed
- Low battery alert reminds you when power is getting low
- IP67 waterproofing withstands constant submersion of up to 1m for 30 minutes and repels rain
- Belt clip functions as a whistle to signal in an emergency
Table of Contents
- 3 x T600 H20 Two-Way Radio
- 2 x NiMH Rechargeable Battery
- Y Cable Charging Adapter with Dual Micro-USB
- 2 x Whistle Belt Clip
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Motorola T600 Two-Way Radio Kit in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Download User ManualThe user manual for the Motorola T600 Two-Way Radio Kit can be downloaded in PDF format at the link stated below.
- 3 x Motorola T600 H20 Two-Way Radio
| Channels || 1-7: FRS/GMRS |
8-14: FRS only
15-22: GMRS only
Channels 1-7 & 15-22: High power, FCC license required
Channels 1-7 & 8-14: Low power, license-free
| Frequency Band || 462 - 467 MHz, Ultra-high frequency (UHF) band |
| Frequency Synthesizer || Phase-locked loop (PLL) |
| Circuit Type || FM |
| Privacy Codes || 121 per channel |
| Weather Alert || Yes, NOAA |
| VOX || Yes |
| Antenna Type || Rubber ducky |
| Receiver Sensitivity || Not specified by manufacturer |
| Power Source || Rechargeable NiMH battery (included) or 3x AA |
| Runtime || NiMH Battery: 9 h |
AA Batteries: 23 h
| Output Power || Not specified by manufacturer |
| Display || Not specified by manufacturer |
| Operating Temperature || Not specified by manufacturer |
| Durability || IP67 waterproof |
| Certification || FCC Certification, Part 95 |
| Compliance || Not specified by manufacturer |
| Dimensions || 7.8 x 2.4 x 1.5" / 19.8 x 6.1 x 3.8 cm |
| Weight || With Battery: 8.6 oz / 244.9 g |
Without Battery: 6.4 oz / 181.4 g
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 10.45 x 9.5 x 2.45" |
Rating70% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 61 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
asdp music player app manual...
Chromecast with Google TV...
TaoTronics TT-BH06 Wireless Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones user manual...
Taotronics TT-BH06 earphone manual...
DJI MAVIC PRO...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
MK850 Users Manual
Name: Mike Eastone
Logitech MK850 Performance Wireless Keyboard and
Send me the users manual please....
Printer Will Not Work
Name: Harry Apel
HP ENVY Photo 7155 All-in-One Inkjet
Message on printer says "the print carriage cannot move"....
DB500 Direct Box - screws needed
On-Stage DB500 - Direct Box
Hi. My DB500 direct box needs 2 3 mm machine screws and a nut to reaffix the wire connecting component to the housing and 2 wood screws to screw the plate back onto the housing. Where can I get these parts? Thank you....
Name: Francine Davis
Fargo DTC1250e Single-Sided ID Card Printer
How do I get an existing photo on to my ID card
Right now I take the photo and print - not sure how to drop a saved one in the Photo box
uploading images to desktop
Name: Cindy Einhouse
Wolverine Data F2D Titan 8-in-1 High-Definition
I successfully saved images onto a disk, but cannot get them to save to my desktop. Instructions say "A Microsoft Wizard Window will pop out" but it does not. Please help....