User Manual for Moultrie P-120i Trail Camera Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Moultrie P-120i Trail Camera
- Product category: Trail/Wildlife Cameras Moultrie
- Brand: Moultrie
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Moultrie Trail/Wildlife Cameras
User manual for the Moultrie P-120i Trail Camera contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Moultrie product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Moultrie user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Moultrie product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Capture 20MP photos and Full HD 1080 video in wide 120° coverage with the Moultrie P-120i Trail Camera. Dual cameras with invisible infrared flash capture panoramic photos of game (or human) activity on your property or hunting grounds. Trigger speed is a fast 0.5 seconds, and the flash and motion detector both have a 70' range. In addition to motion-detection mode, the camera can also operate in time-lapse mode, taking photos at intervals, or in both modes at once. The P-120i records photos and videos to user-supplied SD/SDHC class 4 or higher memory cards, up to 32GB. Power is provided by 8 user-supplied AA batteries or an optional external power supply. The camera is compatible with Moultrie Mobile cellular service when paired with a separately sold Moultrie MV1 Field Modem.
- Photo/Video Performance
- Maximum still image resolution: 20MP
- Full HD 1920 x 1080p video
- Dual cameras for 120° field of view
- Three-photo burst capability (4MP max)
- Delay between shots when detected animal remains in range: 10, 30 sec / 1, 5, 10, or 30 min
- Time, date & temperature stamp on images
- Motion Detection
- Detection range: 70'
- Trigger speed: 0.5 sec
- Time Lapse
- Automatically takes pictures at programmable intervals over a given period of time
- Selectable intervals: 10, 30 seconds / 1, 5, 10, 15, or 30 minutes / 1, 2, 3, 6, 12 hours / 1 day
- Time lapse and motion detection modes can be used simultaneously
- Invisible infrared
- Range: 70'
- Records images & video to user-supplied SD/SDHC Class 4 or higher memory cards up to 32GB
- Runs on 8 user-supplied AA batteries, which allow you to capture about 15,000 images depending on usage and settings
- Compatible with any Moultrie 12 VDC external power source
- Can also run on optional AC power supply
- Compatible with Moultrie Mobile Wireless Modem MV1, which grants you remote access to camera via Verizon Wireless network
- Standard 1/4"-20 threaded hole on bottom for connection to optional tree/post mounts
- Slots in back for included nylon strap or optional Python lock cable
UPC: 053695132693 In the Box Moultrie P-120i Trail Camera (Moultrie Bark Camo) Mounting Strap Limited 2-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Rugged, weatherproof plastic housing protects camera from the elements over extended periods of outdoor use
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Moultrie P-120i Trail Camera in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Moultrie P-120i Specs
| Camera Type || Surveillance/Time Lapse/Trail/Wildlife |
| Image Resolution || 20 MP |
| Additional Resolutions || 14 MP x |
9 MP x
4 MP x
2 MP x
| Built-In Flash || IR LEDs |
| Effective Flash Range || 70' / 21.3 m |
| Time/Date Stamp || Yes |
| Sensor Type || Passive Infrared (PIR) |
| Detection Range || 70' / 21.3 m |
| Trigger Speed || 0.5 Seconds |
| Burst Capability || 3 Images per Trigger |
| Audio Recording || Yes |
| Video Format || 1280 x 720p |
1920 x 1080p
| Video Clip Length || 5, 10, 30, 60, 90 Seconds |
30 Seconds (Nighttime Max)
| Memory Card Type || SDHC (Up to 32 GB) |
| Battery Type || 8 x AA (Not Included) |
| External Power Source Capable || Yes, 12 VDC (Not Included) |
| Security || Holed for Locking |
| Mounting || 1/4"-20 Female |
Mounting Strap (Included)
| Package Weight || 1.61 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 9.5 x 5.5 x 4.35" |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 84 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to Moultrie P-120i Trail Camera
|Subject: Moultrie P-120I|
|Date: 25.11.2021 16:36:36||Name: Tom B|
|My camera's flash on one side quit working n you can't see any night pictures on one side because they are to dark. |
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Simmons ATV 4.5X14X40 MODEL ATV 4514. I just bought one and was needing a manual. ...
nest thermostat 3 ...
Swann Xtreem security Camera. I don’t know what is ment in mode home, sleep, away ?...
Blackstar ID 150 guitar amp head...
iPad stand Hammacher Schlemmer...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Name: stephanie Ann fritz
Vanguard ALTA GH-300T Pistol Grip Ball
Hello, I just purchased the 300T. Is there an attachment to the z6 camera for the pistol grip?
how to remove a defect on camera lens OR replace lens?
Name: Alan Winner
I have tried cleaning smudge on center of lens. Nothing works. Can this be serviced and/ or replaced?...
New software purchased for a school
Name: Deborah Renaud
Telmax ZaPrompt Pro
I have a teacher who purchased your software years ago and was very pleased with it. However, he had it installed on a very outdated Mac with Sierra-operating system. Our school district requires all of our devices to be running MAC OS Catalina or higher for security reas...
Ortery PhotoCapture 360 Turntable for Product
we have loss the cd so give the link to download the software ..for the model ortery 360m...
Multiple Speaker connections.
Name: Tom Patrovich
Blackstar HT-20RMKII 20W Tube Combo Amplifier
Hi. I have a Blackstar HT20 combo amp. Can I hook up a factory 16 ohm 1x12 Blackstar voiced "extension" speaker cabinet, along with the stock supplied 12" 16 ohm factory Blackstar voiced combo speaker (1 in each of the 2, 16 ohm output jacks in the back) along with (at the same t...