User Manual for Moultrie XV7000i Cellular Trail Camera Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Moultrie XV7000i Cellular Trail Camera
- Product category: Trail/Wildlife Cameras Moultrie
- Brand: Moultrie
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Moultrie Trail/Wildlife Cameras
User manual for the Moultrie XV7000i Cellular Trail Camera contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Moultrie product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Moultrie user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Moultrie product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Capture activity on your property or hunting grounds and have images sent instantly to your smartphone with the Moultrie XV7000i Cellular Trail Camera in Moultrie White Bark camo. The camera automatically sends the images it captures to your smartphone or tablet via the mobile app, or to its website. You can view, sort, and manage images, as well as remotely change camera settings. Monthly plans for the Verizon 4G network begin at $9.99, with no contract or activation/cancellation fees.
The XV7000i takes 20MP photos and 1080p video, with a fast trigger speed of 0.3 seconds and an 80' invisible flash. You can create custom tags for a specific buck or bucks that you're monitoring, and then easily view only those photos later. The app and website also feature a robust lineup of filters that can sort images by moon phase, barometric pressure, temperature range, time, date, and more. The camera will run up to three months on a fresh set of 12 AA batteries.
- Remotely view images and manage camera via Verizon 4G cellular data plan
- View, sort, and manage photos and videos in app or at website
- Manage camera remotely
- Monthly plans start at $9.99, with no contract or activation/cancellation fees
- Photo and Video Resolution
- Still image resolution: 20MP
- Video: 1080p
- Motion Sensor
- Passive infrared motion sensor
- Trigger speed: 0.3 sec
- Invisible infrared flash with 80' range for covert nighttime illumination
- 32 IR LEDs
- Shooting Modes
- Take photos at preset times with Time-Lapse mode
- Multi-Shot mode: take up to three photos each trigger if motion continues
- Burst mode: take three quick photos per trigger
- Motion Detect Delay: sleep mode between triggers saves battery power, can be set to 10 seconds, 30 seconds, 1 minute, 5 minutes, 10 minutes or 30 minutes
- Records images & video to user-supplied SD memory cards up to 32GB
- Overwrite Oldest feature erases oldest photos or videos to free up space when memory card is full
UPC: 053695133096 In the Box Moultrie XV7000i Cellular Trail Camera (Moultrie White Bark Camo) Limited 2-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Runs on 12 AA batteries
- Runtime: 3 months
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Moultrie XV7000i Cellular Trail Camera in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Moultrie XV-7000i Specs
| Image Resolution || 20 MP |
| Aspect Ratio || 16:9 |
| Built-In Flash || 32 x White No-Glow 940 nm Wavelength IR LEDs |
| Effective Flash Range || 80' / 24.4 m |
| Time/Date Stamp || Yes |
| Sensor Type || Passive Infrared (PIR) |
| Detection Range || 80' / 24.4 m |
| Trigger Speed || 0.3 Seconds |
| Burst Capability || 3 Images per Trigger (Max) |
| Interval Delay || 0, 10, 30 Seconds |
1, 5, 10, 30 Minutes
| Audio Recording || No |
| Video Recording || Yes |
| Video Format || 1920 x 1080p |
| Cellular Network Supported || Verizon (Monthly Charges Apply) |
| Memory Card Type || SD (Up to 32 GB) |
| Battery Type || 12 x AA |
| Display || Yes |
| Dimensions || Not Specified by Manufacturer |
Rating70% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 58 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to Moultrie XV7000i Cellular Trail Camera
|Subject: Moultrie XV 7000 not accepting formatted SD cards|
|Date: 05.12.2020 05:19:55||Name: Richard Smith|
|After the card is full, I pull it, upload the photos, erase the SD card, format the SD card, but when I put it into the camera it says SD card full.|
On my laptop it says SD card Is empty.
The camera seems to think the SD card is full when it’s not.
What do I do
Post a new topic / query / comment: