User Manual for MSI 19.5" PRO 20EX 8GL Multi-Touch All-in-One Desktop Computer Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the MSI 19.5" PRO 20EX 8GL Multi-Touch
- Product category: All-In-One Desktop Computers MSI
- Brand: MSI
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for MSI All-In-One Desktop Computers
User manual for the MSI 19.5" PRO 20EX 8GL Multi-Touch contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any MSI product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official MSI user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a MSI product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description 5 Essential Tips for Cleaning Your Gadgets Read More bfzvbcyydquresbqzredstduwwftz The 19.5" PRO 20EX 8GL Multi-Touch All-in-One Desktop Computer from MSI is a compact computing solution designed for home, office, or even retail use. Specs-wise, it's equipped with a 1.1 GHz Intel Pentium Silver N5000 quad-core processor, 4GB of DDR4 memory, and a 32GB M.2 SSD paired with a 500GB 7200 rpm HDD. Its 19.5" display, driven by integrated Intel UHD graphics, features a 1600 x 900 resolution and supports multi-touch gestures and commands. There is also an HDMI port so you can connect an additional monitor for larger viewing or enhanced multitasking. Other integrated features include a 3-in-1 card reader, USB Type-A ports, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Gigabit Ethernet, Bluetooth 5.0, a webcam, microphone, speakers, and a combo audio jack. The operating system installed is Windows 10 Pro and it comes with a wired USB keyboard and mouse to help you get started.
- Fanless Design
- The PRO 20EX features a fanless design that's silent, energy efficient, and compact.
- Anti-Flicker & Less Blue Light
- Anti-flicker and less blue light technology help to reduce eyestrain and fatigue over extended viewing sessions.
- COM Port
- This system is equipped with a COM port, which lets you connect devices like barcode scanners, credit card readers, receipt printers, and etc.
- VESA Compatible
- Mount the PRO 20EX to a 100 x 100 mm VESA compatible mount, stand, or arm for additional positioning options.
- Expandable Storage
- If you need more storage space, you can install an additional drive using the HDD Caddy mounting system, which utilizes its optical drive bay.
Windows 10 Pro
- Start Menu
- After its hiatus in Windows 8, the Start Menu has returned. Utilizing a combination of the traditional menu system and Windows 8's Live Tiles, the improved Start Menu gives you more information at a glance, showing notification information alongside your applications and other pinned items.
- Microsoft's digital personal assistant, Cortana can answer your questions with information gleaned from both your device and the internet at large. You can type or even talk with her, if your system has a microphone. Using her Notebook, Cortana keeps track of your needs and wants, and she learns over time to improve her information gathering skills.
- Microsoft Edge
- After nearly 20 years, Microsoft has finally replaced its Internet Explorer web browser. With Microsoft Edge, users can write directly on web pages and share notes with friends and colleagues. It also improves the online reading experience by adding a distraction-free mode and read-it-later functionality. Edge also has built-in Cortana integration; you can have her help you find a restaurant, make a reservation, and pull up directions without leaving your browser.
- Windows Store
- For Windows 10, Microsoft has unified the Windows Store. Now, apps for PCs, tablets, and phones will all be accessible from one place. And with support for Universal Apps, one version of an app can work across all your compatible devices automatically.
- Windows Continuum
- Windows 10 was designed for a variety of screen sizes and input styles, and with its Continuum feature, it automatically adapts to fit your needs. A Windows 10 tablet on its own requires a touch-centric approach, but attaching a mouse and keyboard will shift everything to a more traditional interface. You can even attach an external monitor to your Windows 10 phone for a near-desktop experience. But it's not just the operating system; Windows Universal Apps take advantage of Continuum as well.
- Xbox on Windows 10
- Gaming is a big focus of Windows 10. Xbox integration allows for PC players to match up against Xbox One players on supported games, and if you have an Xbox One, you can even stream compatible titles to your PC. Native support for recording with the new Game DVR feature makes it easy to capture and share your gameplay. The new DirectX12 takes better advantage of multi-core processors, giving games a performance boost, even on older hardware. Windows 10 also features native support for virtual reality headsets, such as the Oculus Rift.
UPC: 824142172506 In the Box MSI 19.5" PRO 20EX 8GL Multi-Touch All-in-One Desktop Computer Power Cable & Adapter USB Keyboard & Adapter Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Windows 10 Pro
- The Pro version of Windows 10 includes all of the features of Windows 10 Home plus many designed specifically for business users, including Hyper-V virtualization, BitLocker disk encryption, and remote desktop access. Devices will also be able to join domains and the Azure Active Directory, and they can even access a specialized version of the Windows Store featuring custom, company-specific applications.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the MSI 19.5" PRO 20EX 8GL Multi-Touch All-in-One Desktop Computer in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
MSI PRO 20EXTS 8GL-024US Specs
| Operating System || Windows 10 Pro (64-Bit) |
| CPU Socket || BGA 1090 |
| CPU || 1.1 GHz Intel Pentium Silver N5000 Quad-Core |
| Maximum Boost Speed || 2.7 GHz |
| L3 Cache || 4 MB |
| Memory Type || 2400 MHz DDR4 |
| Total Installed Memory || 4 GB |
| Memory Configuration || 1 x 4 GB (User-Replaceable) |
| Available Memory Slots || 1 |
| Buffered Memory || No |
| ECC Memory || No |
| Graphics Type || Integrated |
| GPU || Intel UHD Graphics 605 |
| Panel Type || Unspecified LCD |
| Size || 19.5" |
| Aspect Ratio || 16:9 |
| Resolution || 1600 x 900 |
| Touchscreen || Yes |
| Solid State Storage || 1 x 32 GB M.2 SATA |
| Hard Disk Storage || 1 x 500 GB 2.5" SATA (7200 rpm) |
| Optical Drive || None |
| Ports || 4 x USB Type-A (USB 2.0) |
2 x USB Type-A (USB 3.1 Gen 1)
1 x DE-9 (Serial)
| Display || 1 x HDMI Output |
| Audio || 1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm Headphone/Microphone Input/Output |
| Built-In Speakers || Yes |
| Built-In Microphones || Yes |
| Media Card Slots || 1 x SDXC/MMCplus Hybrid/Memory Stick PRO |
| Ethernet || 1 x RJ45 (Gigabit) |
| Wi-Fi || Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac); Dual-Band (2.4 & 5 GHz) |
| Bluetooth || 5.0 |
| Webcam || User-Facing |
| Keyboard || Full-Size Keyboard |
| Pointing Device || USB Mouse |
| Mounting-Hole Pattern || 100 x 100 mm |
| Dimensions || 19.3 x 15.6 x 8.3" / 490.2 x 396.2 x 210.8 mm |
| Weight || 15.3 lb / 7 kg |
| Package Weight || 21.3 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 23.75 x 19.5 x 10.0" |
Rating80% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 47 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment: