User Manual for MultiTone Black & White RC Paper Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the MultiTone Black & White RC Paper
- Product category: Black & White Paper MultiTone
- Brand: MultiTone
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for MultiTone Black & White Paper
User manual for the MultiTone Black & White RC Paper contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any MultiTone product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official MultiTone user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a MultiTone product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description MultiTone Black & White RC Paper (Glossy, 11 x 14", 50 Sheets) is a durable resin coated photo paper. With a glossy finish it causes highlights to sing off the print, while giving shadows a slick, dark look after dry down. Suitable for both manual and machine processes, the paper is recommended for manual processing. Four contrast grades (1-4) provide flexibility in tonal quality, while its quick drying nature ensures an efficient workflow. Additional features include low fog, high maximum density, and 2 years of storage, in ideal conditions.
- MultiTone Black & White RC Paper
- MultiTone Black & White RC paper features good image tone and fast processing properties. It can be processed automatically under high temperatures. The paper has a highly intensified coating, good endurance of process, good stability during storage, and it dries quickly. This paper is designed for enlarging pictures and large-size photographs with four contrast grades: No 1, No 2, No 3, and No 4. Additional highlights include: low fog, high maximum density, and good texture
- Dark red or yellow green safelight with a 15 watt bulb located at least 6.5'/2m from the paper, with a total light time of 40 minutes
- MultiTone paper is suitable for both manual and machine processes. The manual process is recommended
UPC: 879155003323 Table of Contents
- The paper should be kept intact in the original package in a dry, cool, ammonia-free, hydro sulfuric gas-free and radiation-free place. The storage temperature should be kept below 70°, and the relative humidity below 65%. The paper can be kept valid for two years under stipulated storage conditions
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the MultiTone Black & White RC Paper in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
MultiTone MTG111450 Specs
| Paper Type || Negative |
| Base Type || Resin Coated |
| Surface Finish || Glossy |
| Contrast || Multigrade |
| Tone || Neutral |
| Quantity || 50 Sheets |
| Width || 11" / 27.94 cm |
| Length || 14" / 35.56 cm |
| Package Weight || 3.6 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 14.9 x 11.6 x 1.0" |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 46 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Would you be interested in building your website? We are a professional web design and digital marketing company.
We are expert in the fol...
Benro Astro Polareis...
SENNHEISER XSW-D: PEDALBOARD SET...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Name: Peter Schumer
FlashForge Finder 3D Printer
Finder 2 At start up tempreature says 300 degrees and will not start and i cannot reset to 0...
Name: Millie Hilts
Sylvania SKCR2713 Bluetooth Under-Cabinet CD Clock
is there any way of disabling the clock. We want our Alexa to turn the radio on but the clock comes up first
Radio stop functioning-r-24 portable radio
QFX R-24 Portable AM FM SW1
Radio operated correctly, but later it stop completely, with ac current or battery, negative results....
How do I fold the Norris 200 hand cart?
Name: Debora Rae Garella
Norris Model 200 Folding Hand Cart
I cannot fold the Norris 200 hand cart! It crazy. I can fold the handle but not the platform
Does anyone know how to completely fold this thing?...
Remote PR100-R not working
Name: Gary Johnsen
Canon PR100-R Wireless Presenter Remote
New batteries pointer working, all I want is the ability to change slides but I get no response. I desire no timed slibes just change manually. Current timer says zero and is not flasihing. I tried to reset per instructions (maybe I did it wrong). Help please I have a presentatio...