User Manual for NEC NP-ME331X 3300-Lumen XGA LCD Projector Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the NEC NP-ME331X 3300-Lumen XGA LCD Projector
- Product category: Multimedia Projectors NEC
- Brand: NEC
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for NEC Multimedia Projectors
User manual for the NEC NP-ME331X 3300-Lumen XGA LCD Projector contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any NEC product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official NEC user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a NEC product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description New NEC ME-Series Projectors Read More
Enjoy bright, clear images with the NEC NP-ME331X 3300-Lumen XGA LCD Projector. Its 3300 lumens of brightness will overcome ambient light in many installations, while its 12,000:1 contrast ratio will help ensure discernible detail in most images. The projector's native XGA 1024 x 768 resolution is suitable for most video and file formats, and will accept up to WUXGA (1920 x 1200) sources.
- NEC Display Solutions|ME Series Multimedia Projector
The NP-ME331X has VGA, composite video, and two HDMI inputs to support most input types, plus an analog audio input and built-in 20W speaker that will provide audio for your video. The 1.3 to 2.2:1 throw ratio will allow you to place the projector near the back of the room in most cases. It is controllable via Ethernet, DDC/CI, USB, RS-232, the included IR remote control, or NaViSet Administrator 2 software
- Dual HDMI inputs with HDCP
- Dual HDMI inputs help ensure quick switching between presentations and allow for simultaneous digital connections of high-definition sources, such as Blu-ray players, cable boxes, satellite receivers, and computers.
- Advanced AccuBlend
- Helps ensure detailed images when non-native resolution sources are connected to the projector.
- Built-In Wall Color Correction
- Presets provide for adaptive color tone correction, so your presentation will display properly on non-white surfaces.
- Cornerstone Correction
- Allows for horizontal, vertical, and diagonal image correction for aligned images, even when the projector is set up at an angle to the screen.
- Intuitively syncs the projector with most computer signals and features one-touch image optimization.
- 20W Speaker Built-In
- A built-in 20W speaker provides volume for your presentations.
- Variable Audio Out
- Adjusts the volume of an external speaker system using the projector's remote control.
- Auto Power On
- Powers up the projector as soon as it is plugged into a power outlet.
- Direct Power Off
- Protects the lamp when the projector is accidentally unplugged or the power strip is switched off. Enables the fan to continue running until the lamp is properly cooled down. Internal sensors monitor lamp temperature and prevent the lamp from powering on.
- Quick Startup and Quick Power-Off
- Allows users to begin presenting within 3 to 4 seconds and allows immediate power off with no cooling required after shutdown, to help ensure efficient energy usage.
- ECO Mode
- ECO Mode extends lamp life, lowers audible noise, and reduces total cost of ownership.
- Carbon Savings Meter
- Calculates the positive effects of operating the projector in ECO Mode, which is encouraged by an optional message at startup. A green ECO Mode button on the remote control makes the switch easy.
- Crestron RoomView Controllable
- Provides unified management, including the ability to switch the power on and off for multiple projectors connected to a network.
- Virtual Remote
- Used over the VGA cable to control the projector directly from a computer without the need for additional control cables.
- Optional Wireless LAN
- Allows you to transmit images from a computer wirelessly to the projector, eliminating the need for traditional cumbersome cables.
UPC: 805736063868 In the Box NEC NP-ME331X 3300-Lumen XGA LCD Projector Remote Control 2 x AAA Batteries VGA Cable Strap Power Cord Limited 2-Year Warranty on Projector Limited 1-Year or 500-Hour Warranty on Lamp, Whichever Comes First Table of Contents
- Additional Features
- USB Viewer allows you to present without a computer using a USB flash drive
- LCD technology helps provide vibrant images
- Keystone, Cornerstone, and Pincushion adjustments ensure the image fills the screen properly from almost any angle
- MultiPrenter functionality allows for screen mirroring of up to 20 devices simultaneously (Android and Windows) via a wired or wireless connection (Windows, Mac, Android, iOS; no internet access or wireless LAN required)
- NaViSet Administrator 2: Free software solution designed to ease administration and management of larger display device installations
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the NEC NP-ME331X 3300-Lumen XGA LCD Projector in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
NEC NP-ME331X Specs
| Display System || 3-Chip Micro Lens Array (MLA) LCD |
| Native Chip Resolution || 1024 x 768 (XGA) |
| Supported Resolutions || WUXGA - 1920 x 1200 |
| Max Brightness || 3300 Lumens |
| Aspect Ratio || Native: 4:3 |
| Contrast Ratio || 12000:1 |
| Scan || Horizontal: 15 to 153 kHz |
Vertical: 24 to 120 Hz
| Focus || Manual |
| Lens || f/1.7 - 2.1 (f = 17.5 - 29 mm) |
| Optical Zoom || 1.7x |
| Throw Distance || 2 - 45.3' / 0.61 - 13.807 m |
| Throw Ratio || 1.3 - 2.2:1 |
| Projection Size || 30 - 300" / 76.20 - 762.00 cm |
| Keystone Correction || Horizontal: ± 30° |
Vertical: ± 30°
| Ceiling Mountable || Yes |
| Rear Screen Projection || Yes |
| Built-In Speaker || Yes |
| Speaker Power || 20W |
| Inputs/Outputs || 2 x HDMI Audio/Video (Input) |
1 x VGA (DE-15) Video (Input)
1 x Composite (RCA) Video (Input)
1 x RCA Stereo (L/R) Audio (Input)
1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Mini Audio (Input)
1 x VGA (DE-15) Video (Output)
1 x Ethernet (RJ45) LAN (Input)
1 x USB Control (Input)
1 x RS-232C (Unspecified Connector) Control (Input)
1 x DDC/CI Control (Input)
| Wireless LAN / Wi-Fi || None |
| Lamp Power || 240 W |
| Expected Lamp Life || Medium Brightness: 4000 Hours |
Low Brightness: 9000 Hours
| Fan Noise || Medium Brightness: 36 dB |
Low Brightness: 29 dB
| Security || Cable Lock Slot |
| Supported Photo File Types || JPEG |
| Supported Languages || Bulgarian |
| AC Input Power || 120 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz |
| Power Consumption || Medium Brightness: 309 W |
Low Brightness: 201 W
Standby Mode (Lamp Off): 1.9 W
Standby Mode (Lamp Off): 0.23 W
| Max Operating Altitude || 8500' / 2590 m |
| Temperature || Operating |
41 to 104°F (5 to 40°C)
Humidity: 20 - 80%
-14 to 122°F (-25 to 50°C)
| Dimensions (W x H x D) || 14.5 x 4.3 x 11.5" / 36.8 x 10.9 x 29.2 cm |
| Weight || 6.4 lb / 2.9 kg |
| Package Weight || 10.05 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 16.7 x 14.2 x 8.0" |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 43 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Vizio D Series 24"...
KNIGHT K290 MULTIMETER
M Audio Accent 88 piano keyboard...
Google pixel 4a 128GB M...
Looking for a user manual for my Ibanez SR400EQM, I am a 76YRS male beginning bass player. Are there any particular strings that are recommended for t...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Garmin 51 LM
Name: Lia Taylor
Garmin Drive 51 LM Navigation System
I don’t know how to upgrade my maps without a manual, or instructions on line. Thank you. Lia...
Garmin 51 LM
Name: Lia Taylor
Garmin Drive 51 LM Navigation System
I would love a manual for this device. If I could download it, that would be perfect....
JBL Charge 4 Portable Bluetooth Speaker
is there a way to play audio from a flash drive on my charge 4?...
Name: Neil Jordan
PageFlip Firefly - Programmable Bluetooth USB
I just got this a couple of months ago and it was working great until about a week ago and now when I advance a page it only does 1/ 2 of the next page and I have to hit it twice to get the full second page. What is happening? Fresh batteries and all!!!...
Won't power back on after attempting an update
Brother MFC-L5900DW All-in-One Monochrome Laser Printer
Working fine then printer asked for an update. Went to update now printer won't power back on. Screen is black.
Thanks for any help possible....