User Manual for NEC NP-ME331X 3300-Lumen XGA LCD Projector Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the NEC NP-ME331X 3300-Lumen XGA LCD Projector
- Product category: Multimedia Projectors NEC
- Brand: NEC
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for NEC Multimedia Projectors
User manual for the NEC NP-ME331X 3300-Lumen XGA LCD Projector contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any NEC product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official NEC user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a NEC product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description New NEC ME-Series Projectors Read More
Enjoy bright, clear images with the NEC NP-ME331X 3300-Lumen XGA LCD Projector. Its 3300 lumens of brightness will overcome ambient light in many installations, while its 12,000:1 contrast ratio will help ensure discernible detail in most images. The projector's native XGA 1024 x 768 resolution is suitable for most video and file formats, and will accept up to WUXGA (1920 x 1200) sources.
- NEC Display Solutions|ME Series Multimedia Projector
The NP-ME331X has VGA, composite video, and two HDMI inputs to support most input types, plus an analog audio input and built-in 20W speaker that will provide audio for your video. The 1.3 to 2.2:1 throw ratio will allow you to place the projector near the back of the room in most cases. It is controllable via Ethernet, DDC/CI, USB, RS-232, the included IR remote control, or NaViSet Administrator 2 software
- Dual HDMI inputs with HDCP
- Dual HDMI inputs help ensure quick switching between presentations and allow for simultaneous digital connections of high-definition sources, such as Blu-ray players, cable boxes, satellite receivers, and computers.
- Advanced AccuBlend
- Helps ensure detailed images when non-native resolution sources are connected to the projector.
- Built-In Wall Color Correction
- Presets provide for adaptive color tone correction, so your presentation will display properly on non-white surfaces.
- Cornerstone Correction
- Allows for horizontal, vertical, and diagonal image correction for aligned images, even when the projector is set up at an angle to the screen.
- Intuitively syncs the projector with most computer signals and features one-touch image optimization.
- 20W Speaker Built-In
- A built-in 20W speaker provides volume for your presentations.
- Variable Audio Out
- Adjusts the volume of an external speaker system using the projector's remote control.
- Auto Power On
- Powers up the projector as soon as it is plugged into a power outlet.
- Direct Power Off
- Protects the lamp when the projector is accidentally unplugged or the power strip is switched off. Enables the fan to continue running until the lamp is properly cooled down. Internal sensors monitor lamp temperature and prevent the lamp from powering on.
- Quick Startup and Quick Power-Off
- Allows users to begin presenting within 3 to 4 seconds and allows immediate power off with no cooling required after shutdown, to help ensure efficient energy usage.
- ECO Mode
- ECO Mode extends lamp life, lowers audible noise, and reduces total cost of ownership.
- Carbon Savings Meter
- Calculates the positive effects of operating the projector in ECO Mode, which is encouraged by an optional message at startup. A green ECO Mode button on the remote control makes the switch easy.
- Crestron RoomView Controllable
- Provides unified management, including the ability to switch the power on and off for multiple projectors connected to a network.
- Virtual Remote
- Used over the VGA cable to control the projector directly from a computer without the need for additional control cables.
- Optional Wireless LAN
- Allows you to transmit images from a computer wirelessly to the projector, eliminating the need for traditional cumbersome cables.
UPC: 805736063868 In the Box NEC NP-ME331X 3300-Lumen XGA LCD Projector Remote Control 2 x AAA Batteries VGA Cable Strap Power Cord Limited 2-Year Warranty on Projector Limited 1-Year or 500-Hour Warranty on Lamp, Whichever Comes First Table of Contents
- Additional Features
- USB Viewer allows you to present without a computer using a USB flash drive
- LCD technology helps provide vibrant images
- Keystone, Cornerstone, and Pincushion adjustments ensure the image fills the screen properly from almost any angle
- MultiPrenter functionality allows for screen mirroring of up to 20 devices simultaneously (Android and Windows) via a wired or wireless connection (Windows, Mac, Android, iOS; no internet access or wireless LAN required)
- NaViSet Administrator 2: Free software solution designed to ease administration and management of larger display device installations
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the NEC NP-ME331X 3300-Lumen XGA LCD Projector in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
NEC NP-ME331X Specs
| Display System || 3-Chip Micro Lens Array (MLA) LCD |
| Native Chip Resolution || 1024 x 768 (XGA) |
| Supported Resolutions || WUXGA - 1920 x 1200 |
| Max Brightness || 3300 Lumens |
| Aspect Ratio || Native: 4:3 |
| Contrast Ratio || 12000:1 |
| Scan || Horizontal: 15 to 153 kHz |
Vertical: 24 to 120 Hz
| Focus || Manual |
| Lens || f/1.7 - 2.1 (f = 17.5 - 29 mm) |
| Optical Zoom || 1.7x |
| Throw Distance || 2 - 45.3' / 0.61 - 13.807 m |
| Throw Ratio || 1.3 - 2.2:1 |
| Projection Size || 30 - 300" / 76.20 - 762.00 cm |
| Keystone Correction || Horizontal: ± 30° |
Vertical: ± 30°
| Ceiling Mountable || Yes |
| Rear Screen Projection || Yes |
| Built-In Speaker || Yes |
| Speaker Power || 20W |
| Inputs/Outputs || 2 x HDMI Audio/Video (Input) |
1 x VGA (DE-15) Video (Input)
1 x Composite (RCA) Video (Input)
1 x RCA Stereo (L/R) Audio (Input)
1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Mini Audio (Input)
1 x VGA (DE-15) Video (Output)
1 x Ethernet (RJ45) LAN (Input)
1 x USB Control (Input)
1 x RS-232C (Unspecified Connector) Control (Input)
1 x DDC/CI Control (Input)
| Wireless LAN / Wi-Fi || None |
| Lamp Power || 240 W |
| Expected Lamp Life || Medium Brightness: 4000 Hours |
Low Brightness: 9000 Hours
| Fan Noise || Medium Brightness: 36 dB |
Low Brightness: 29 dB
| Security || Cable Lock Slot |
| Supported Photo File Types || JPEG |
| Supported Languages || Bulgarian |
| AC Input Power || 120 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz |
| Power Consumption || Medium Brightness: 309 W |
Low Brightness: 201 W
Standby Mode (Lamp Off): 1.9 W
Standby Mode (Lamp Off): 0.23 W
| Max Operating Altitude || 8500' / 2590 m |
| Temperature || Operating |
41 to 104°F (5 to 40°C)
Humidity: 20 - 80%
-14 to 122°F (-25 to 50°C)
| Dimensions (W x H x D) || 14.5 x 4.3 x 11.5" / 36.8 x 10.9 x 29.2 cm |
| Weight || 6.4 lb / 2.9 kg |
| Package Weight || 10.05 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 16.7 x 14.2 x 8.0" |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 43 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
PDP by DW Encore Complete 5-piece Drum Set with chrome hardware and cymbals Azure Blue...
Canon PIXMA MG6820...
Samsung Wireless Charger Duo pad with Wall Charger (AFC 25w)...
Pecific image prime film Xes super edition 35mm film scanner- user manual...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Name: Julie Dunham
Zero-G EPICA Virtual Synthesizer Plug-In for
what a symbol on map in upper right corner of screen means
Name: keith dickey
Garmin Drive 51 LM Navigation System
just purchased garmin drive 51lm. if i tap upper right corner a circle with a line through it appears. if i tap it i am able to remove gas restaurant and other symbols from map temporarily. how can i remove them permanently? i can find no info on that circle with a a diagonal th...
Formato Formattazione SD
Klark Teknik DN32-LIVE SD SDHC and
Che formato di formattazione deve avere la SD da inserire?...
How to connect Adapt with PC
Name: Shibu Mammen
Harman Kardon Adapt Wireless HD Audio
How can I connect my laptop with HK AVR 151S through HK Adapt? I want to listen the songs in my laptop in the HK AVR 151S audio system...
no picture just sound
Name: Terrance Brennan
Quasar SQ3210A 32" Class HD LED
i have no picture just sound while tv channels changes need help please.
thank you Terrance...