User Manual for Nektar Technology Impact LX25 USB MIDI Controller Keyboard Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Nektar Technology Impact LX25 USB MIDI
- Product category: Keyboard Controllers Nektar Technology
- Brand: Nektar Technology
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Nektar Technology Keyboard Controllers
User manual for the Nektar Technology Impact LX25 USB MIDI contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Nektar Technology product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Nektar Technology user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Nektar Technology product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
The Impact LX25+ from Nektar Technology is a 25-key, velocity-sensitive USB controller keyboard featuring intelligent mapping, allowing you to manipulate integral aspects of all major DAWs from the controller. Its piano-style keys respond with a medium tension, and four velocity curves are available along with three fixed-velocity levels for instances where consistent output is required.
- Nektar Impact LX+ - How to assign sounds to drum pads in seconds
- Impact LX+ controlling Reason
- Impact LX+ controlling Apple GarageBand
- Impact LX+ controlling Apple Logic Pro
Octave and transpose buttons are available, as well as pitch-bend and modulation wheels. Eight velocity-sensitive pads allow you to finger-drum in the MPC style, though each pad can be assigned any MIDI note number or MIDI CC message for use as MIDI-trigger or toggle buttons. This keyboard includes the Bitwig 8-Track DAW for music creation, and allows for optional connection with iOS devices.
- Control Center
- Single 30mm fader and eight encoders line the top of the control panel. Each control is fully programmable to send any MIDI CC message for use with hardware or software MIDI products. Used with Nektar DAW integration, the controls provide seamless but flexible operation over most DAWs. Personalized settings can be stored in any of the five Impact LX+ presets for recall at any time. If you switch Null on, any parameter values are stored when you change presets so you avoid parameter jumping.
- For groove and beat creation, this keyboard boasts eight velocity-sensitive pads, calibrated to trigger at a light touch, and suitable for finger-drumming, providing an even velocity response. Each pad can be assigned any MIDI note number or MIDI CC message for use as a MIDI trigger or to toggle buttons. The "Pad Learn" function allows for easy assignment: simply select a pad, play the note or drum sound you want on the keyboard, and the assignment is completed. Assignments are stored over power cycling so you don't lose your settings when you switch your system off. In addition, four pad-map locations can store settings for future recall. Four-color LED illumination indicates which pad map is currently loaded and can even tell you which type of MIDI message each pad sends.
- DAW Integration
- Software integration supports most of the popular DAWs with a common workflow, providing access to many of the functions most likely to needed when recording and performing. Simply complete the installation process and start making music. DAW integration currently supports Cubase, Digital Performer, FL Studio, Garageband, Logic, Nuendo, Reaper, Reason, Sonar and Studio One. Buttons and controls are labeled so you don't have to remember how they are assigned.
- Transport and Navigation
- Six dedicated transport buttons are mapped to control Cycle, Rewind, Forward, Stop, Play and Record. Press Shift to get access to alternate functions such as Goto L, Set L, Set R, Undo, Click and Mode. Dedicated Track up/down and Patch up/down buttons are located below the display.
- Mixer Control
- Press mixer and the eight pots are assigned to control the eight channels of your DAW's mixer. The alternate Bank up/down function moves control assignments to the next or previous group of eight channels. Press the [Mixer] button and they switch to control pan. The fader is assigned to the currently selected channel so you always know where to find it. The pads also have alternate functions and can control Mute for the current bank.
- Instrument Presets
- The Instrument button assigns all controls to instrument parameters once an instrument track is selected in the DAW. Nektar mapping ensures this is done automatically, and many devices and plugins are pre-mapped to match the blue control labels on the controller. The Nektar "Grab" mode allow for temporarily assigning parameters to controls as you work on your project. Some DAWs even supports saving "grabbed" parameters to a Nektar map which means you can completely customize your assignments for future use.
- User Presets and Programming MIDI
- If you mainly want to use a DAW's MIDI learn features, there are two non-overlapping, read-only presets on the Mixer and Instrument buttons, so you can quickly switch between independent and unique setups. In addition, five user presets are programmed for GM compatible and "learn-friendly" setups plus they can be overwritten with custom settings.
- Connectivity and iOS Capability
- As a low-powered USB device, this keyboard works with all USB devices that feature a Class-compliant MIDI driver. You can also hook the keyboard to an Apple iPad using the iPad's optional USB camera-connection kit (available separately).
UPC: 859383002329 In the Box Nektar Technology Impact LX25+ USB MIDI Controller Keyboard USB Cable Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Includes Bitwig 8-Track
- Bitwig 8-Track is included with your purchase, giving you access to over 50 software instruments and effects for use on up to eight audio or MIDI tracks, and providing third-party plug-in support as well. Bitwig also offers a selection of loops, clips, and samples.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Nektar Technology Impact LX25 USB MIDI Controller Keyboard in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Nektar Technology LX25+ Specs
| Keyboard || 25 Full-Size Keys, Synth Action with Velocity |
| MIDI Control Surfaces || 1 x Wheel (Pitch-Bend) |
1 x Wheel (Modulation)
8 x Pads (Velocity-Sensitive)
8 x Rotary Encoders
1 x Slider
| Performance Functions || Octave Shift, Transport Controls, and Transpose |
| I/O || 1 x USB Type-B |
1 x 1/4" (6.3 mm) TS Footswitch Input
| OS Compatibility || macOS 10.7 or Later |
Windows 7 or Later
Linux Connects to iPad via Apple Camera Connection Kit (Not Included)
| Power Options || USB Bus-Power |
| Dimensions (W x D x H) || 18.8 x 10.5 x 2.8" / 476.0 x 267.0 x 70.0 mm |
| Weight || 4 lb / 1.8 kg |
| Package Weight || 5.9 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 20.5 x 12.3 x 4.5" |
Rating98% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 59 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Hammond E-311 Manuals...
Puissant digital camera binoculars...
Cyberpowerpc Model C series ET 8830-1084...
Polaroid Blue speaker manual for BTS10W...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Emergency Calls Off - Galaxy SM-J737U
Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J737U 32GB Smartphone
By mistake I pressed Emergency Call On and after I disabled that feature. But I was seeing on the top left hand side the "Emergency Calls Only" and I lost connection with Network. I can operate only with wifi.
I tried to shut it off, remove the sim card, rest the networ...
WHAY KIND OF BATTERY SHOUL I BUY VIVICAM XX14
Name: wayne searle
Vivitar ViviCam XX14 Digital Camera
WHAT KIND OF BATTERYS I NEED TO BUY I TRUED BATTERIES TWICE BRAND NEW SAYS BATTERY LOW ETC
CAN I BUT RECHARBLE BATTERIES
Name: Abuwi Coleman
Adesso NuScan 4100B Bluetooth Handheld CCD
How do I program the scanner?...
Request for catalogue of Spectrophotometer
Name: Md. Kaisar Reza
X-Rite i1Studio Spectrophotometer
Please send a catalogue. we will buy one meter soon ...
Name: Rhonda K Gregoire
Fitbit Versa Fitness Watch Special Edition
My Fitbit will not stay charged it only last 6hrs when fully charged...