User Manual for Nero 2017 Platinum Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Nero 2017 Platinum
- Product category: Optical Media Burning & Ripping Software Nero
- Brand: Nero
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Nero Optical Media Burning & Ripping Software
User manual for the Nero 2017 Platinum contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Nero product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Nero user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Nero product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description With Nero 2017 Platinum it is easy to manage your projects using the newly designed start screen making simplifying the process of managing projects from start to finish thanks to the QuickStart and KnowHow quick aid tools. In addition to the intuitive start screen, Nero Platinum 2017 can now support the H.265/HEVC video format covering video in resolutions ranging from Full HD all the way up to 4K. To keep your multimedia content safe, Nero has implemented 256-bit AES encryption into this software for added security.
At the heart of Nero 2017 Platinum is its ability to burn and copy multimedia content. With support for audio CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray Discs it is simple to burn photos, videos, music, and data for long term storage. Nero has also included SecurDisc 4.0 256-bit encryption into this storage process to ensure files remain safe and secure.
Nero 2017 Platinum is not about simply burning files to a disc. Users can also take advantage of a complete set of multimedia editing tools complete with support for a variety of video files including HEVC (H.265) and 4K content. It is even possible to rip files from discs and convert them into a different file formats depending on where the files need to be distributed too. Stored files can also be streamed to devices including iOS and Android smartphones and tablets using the MediaHome Wi-Fi Sync App.
- Burn and Copy
- Start enjoying Nero 2017 Platinum intuitively with new Nero QuickStart and get to grips with the most important tasks in a breath. But that's not all: Whether audio CD, DVD, or Blu-ray Disc, you can copy and burn photos, videos, music, and data for the long term using reliable Nero technology. And if you want maximum security, the new SecurDisc 4.0 provides password protection and 256-bit encryption.
- Create & Edit
- The latest version of Nero 2017 Platinum makes it easy to import high quality HEVC (H.265) clips or transfer 4K and HD videos to your computer from smartphones, digital cameras, and camcorders. Captivate your audience with express or advanced video editing using 4K video templates and more than 800 spectacular effects. Export individual scenes from long movies in one go. Add high quality, stylish menus to your DVD-Videos and Blu-ray Discs to allow you to jump straight to the scene you want, design sleeves to your taste with Nero CoverDesigner, and enjoy high quality output for your music and videos.
- Rip & Convert
- Bring together what belongs together: Import all formats, including even high quality HEVC (H.256), and convert them to almost any format you need. Rip video DVDs, AVCHD, and Blu-ray Discs and simply reuse the files for new projects. With the 1-click conversion, you can send audio CDs directly to your connected mobile device.
UPC: 888262000682 Table of Contents
- Play & Stream
- Turn on the speakers, set up the screen: Using Nero MediaHome, photos, videos with subtitles, and music can be found and played quickly. And with the optimized Nero MediaHome Wi-Fi Sync App, they can be imported quickly and sent to almost any device - whether iOS or Android smartphone, or tablet. Play all audio and video formats, including 4K (Ultra HD) and high quality HEVC. Thanks to the new Gracenote connection, it's now easier than ever to search through song titles on your mobile device with the help of the album covers. Expand your music collection with Music Recorder and legally record MP3s from thousands of Internet radio stations.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Nero 2017 Platinum in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Nero AMER-12270000/569 Specs
| System Requirements || 1 GB RAM |
5 GB hard drive space for a typical installation of all components
2 GHz AMD or Intel processor
Internet Explorer 8 and higher
DVD disc drive for installation
CD, DVD, or Blu-ray Disc recordable or rewritable drive burning
Microsoft DirectX 9.0 compliant graphics card
| Package Weight || 0.2 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 7.6 x 5.3 x 1.4" |
Rating70% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 68 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to Nero 2017 Platinum
|Date: 15.09.2021 11:56:00||Name: Tom van Jaarsveld|
|How can I burn a video (super video) on a flashdrive instead of DVD. If not is there a way that it can be done. My Nero 17 Platinum has the option but it does'nt work.|
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
RAW AUDIO BLUETOOTH SPEAKER MODEL RW 506 MANUAL...
Brother MFC-J995DW All-In-One Printer...
SSD and Hard Disk Drive Cloning Kit...
Polaroid 14.1 laptop computer...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Connecting VRS8 to Mac Pro Tower what cable or connectors to use.
Slate Digital VRS8 8-Channel Interface with
Hi Please let me know the cable and connectors to use the Slate VRS8 with a new 202- Mac Proc Tower.
The Mac Pro has thunderbolt 3.
The VRS8 has Thunderbolt 2
What is needed to connect them?
Please provide links to purchase what is needed to connect and any related do...
Name: Nelson Englis
Carlsbro CSD130 - Compact Electronic Drum
i miss placed my manual...just wanna ask how to increase the volume of crash cymbal...
SSd Sandisk 480.
Name: Donald McAuley
SanDisk 480GB SSD Plus SATA III
Cannot start clone with Acronis True Image. Tools-Clone Disc....clone disc icon sez Western Digital drive required. Will not start Cloning process.....Help. ...
Tokina Macro 100 F2.8 D
Name: Norma Hayward
Tokina 100mm f 2.8 AT-X M100
I have a Nikon D800 (FX Mount). Does this lens work with this camera. I keep getting the fEE error when I try to use it. ...
Mouse Stopped Working
Name: John E
Verbatim Wireless Multimedia Keyboard and 6-Button
I had purchased the Bluetooth Keyboard / Mouse combination. After four months, the mouse stopped working. After installing fresh batteries, the mouse still doesn't work. Is there a way to reset the mouse?...