User Manual for Netgear AC1900 Nighthawk Dual-Band Cable Modem Router Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Netgear AC1900 Nighthawk Dual-Band Cable Modem
- Product category: Modems Netgear
- Brand: Netgear
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Netgear Modems
User manual for the Netgear AC1900 Nighthawk Dual-Band Cable Modem contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Netgear product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Netgear user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Netgear product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Eliminate monthly cable modem rental fees with the AC1900 Nighthawk Dual-Band Cable Modem Router from Netgear. This device combines a modem and a router to provide you with both wired and wireless Internet connectivity for your home or office. Setup is simple as it's equipped with one coaxial port and four Gigabit Ethernet ports for your wired devices. Wireless 802.11b/g/n/ac devices will also be able to connect to this device on the 2.4 or 5 GHz band. Once configured, you'll be able to achieve speeds of 600 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz connection and 1300 Mbps on the 5 GHz band. These enhanced data rates ensure you can stream HD content, download large files quickly, play online games, and much more. The Nighthawk also provides a wide range of security features, including a customized URL to set up a personal FTP server, separate guest network access, Wi-Fi protected access, double firewall protection, and denial-of-service attack prevention.
- 802.11ac Speed
- Fast Wi-Fi - Up to 1.9 Gbps combined Wi-Fi speed for gaming and streaming
- DOCSIS 3.0 - Up to 24 times faster cable Internet speeds than 2.0
- Channel Bonding - Fast cable Internet speeds even during peak hours
- Gigabit Wi-Fi - Next-generation Wi-Fi now at Gigabit speeds
- Gigabit Wired - Ideal for HD gaming and video streaming
- Processor - 1.6 GHz combined processor boosts wireless, wired, and WAN-to-LAN
- Wi-Fi Range & Reliability
- Larger Range - Wi-Fi coverage through very large homes
- Beamforming Technology - Boosts speed, reliability, and range of Wi-Fi connections
- Antennas - High powered amplifiers and three dual-band internal antennas
- Simultaneous Dual-Band - Reduces interference for better connections to more Wi-Fi devices
- DLNA - Find and play your media on DLNA-compatible TVs and game consoles
- ReadyShare USB - Share your USB hard drive and printer with your network
- Ease of Use
- Easy Install - Easy setup for iPads, tablets, smartphones, and computers
- Netgear Genie App - Personal dashboard to monitor, control, and repair your home network
- Push N' Connect - Easy push button Wi-Fi connection setup (WPS)
- Wi-Fi On/Off - Convenient power savings
UPC: 606449106657 In the Box Netgear AC1900 Nighthawk Dual-Band Cable Modem Router Ethernet Cable Power Adapter Limited 1-Year Warranty Guides & Manuals swxfsxwcyfsbse Table of Contents
- Parental Controls - Web site filtering for all your connected devices
- Gust Network Access - Separate and secure access for guests
- Secure Wi-Fi Connections - High level wireless security with WPA/WPA2
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Netgear AC1900 Nighthawk Dual-Band Cable Modem Router in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Download User ManualThe user manual for the Netgear AC1900 Nighthawk Dual-Band Cable Modem Router can be downloaded in PDF format at the link stated below.
Netgear AC1900 Specs
| Wi-Fi Technology || 802.11ac |
| Standards || IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz + 256 QAM support |
IEEE 802.11 a/n/ac 5 GHz
| Speed and Range || Up to 1.9 Gbps |
24 x 8 Channel bonding
| Modem || 24 x 8 CableLabs DOCSIS 3.0 Verified Modem |
| Wi-Fi Performance || AC1900 (600 Mb per second + 1300 Mb per second) |
| Wi-Fi Bands || Simultaneous dual band Wi-Fi: 2.4, 5 GHz |
| Ethernet Ports || 4 x 10/100/1000 LAN Gigabit |
| USB Ports || 1 x USB 2.0 |
| Processor || 1.6 GHz |
| Memory || 128 MB flash and 256 MB RAM |
| Support || IPv6 |
| System Requirements || Cable broadband Internet service |
Check your cable Internet service provider web site for data speed tier compatibility
Not compatible with Cable bundled voice services
Microsoft Windows 7, 8, Vista, XP, 2000, Mac OS, UNIX, or Linux
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0, Firefox 2.0, Safari 1.4, or Google Chrome 11.0 browsers or higher
| Dimensions || 9.7 x 8.3 x 1.7" / 24.5 x 21.1 x 4.3 cm |
| Weight || 5.7 oz / 161.0 g |
| Package Weight || 3.45 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 11.8 x 11.1 x 3.9" |
Rating92% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 30 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
TH-43EQ1U 43" Class Entry-Level 4K Digital Display...
Brunton Solar Roll 14...
Adonit dash 3...
Anker (qualcomm) quick charge 2.0 instruction manual or owners manual...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Name: Theresa williams
HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 All-in-One Inkjet
How do I use the printer after I have canceled my insta-ink subscription? When I try to print it says “cartridge cannot be used until printer is enrolled in HP Instant Ink”. ...
Stylus not charging
Name: Kok-Thong Tan
Adonit Dash 3 Stylus
Hi, I don't see red light while charging and even though I left it there for an hour. Could it be the battery issue of the stylus?...
how do I turn on night vision and the other 5 day light settings
Name: Lawrence Taylor
SIG SAUER Romeo5 Compact Red Dot
Can someone tell how to turn them on ...
Name: Reed Banet
Roku Ultra Streaming Player
I hooked up the roku and it comes to a screen requesting to set up network, so i hit that and it goes to a blue screen and feezes...
roku ultra wont set up or update
Name: Reed Banet
Roku Ultra Streaming Player
When I set up the roku ultra. it goes to a screen for set up network and when I hot that Icon, it goes to a blue screen and freezes...