User Manual for Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 Smart Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 Smart Dual-Band Wi-Fi
- Product category: Wireless Routers Netgear
- Brand: Netgear
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Netgear Wireless Routers
User manual for the Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 Smart Dual-Band Wi-Fi contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Netgear product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Netgear user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Netgear product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Optimize the wireless coverage in your home with the Nighthawk AC1900 Smart Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router from Netgear. Capable of up to 1,900 Mb/s of total Wi-Fi data throughput, the dual-band Nighthawk AC1900 supports the Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) Wave 2 wireless standard. The router comes equipped with three detachable antennas, four Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports, and a Gigabit Ethernet WAN port, while a USB 3.0/3.1 Gen 1 Type-A port is ideal for device, storage, and printer sharing. Support for multi-user MIMO technology allows for multiple simultaneous data connections, while Beamforming+ support helps the Nighthawk AC1900 direct its signals toward nearby wireless devices.
- Multi-User MIMO Technology Explained (MU-MIMO) | NETGEAR Nighthawk WiFi Routers
- Smart Connect
- Designates slower and faster devices to separate Wi-Fi bands for best wireless speed.
- Wi-Fi Range
- The Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 is designed to deliver Wi-Fi coverage throughout very large homes.
- Designed to boost speed, reliability, and range of Wi-Fi connections on 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands.
- DLNA Support
- Find and play your media on DLNA-enabled TVs and game consoles.
- ReadySHARE Printer
- Wirelessly access and share a USB printer.
- iTunes Compatible
- Play your USB-stored music using AirPlay or Apple Remote.
- ReadySHARE USB Access
- Wirelessly access and share a USB hard drive and printer via two USB ports.
- ReadyCLOUD USB Access
- Access and share your files stored on a USB drive through Netgear ReadyCLOUD USB Access. Simply plug your USB hard drive into your Netgear Nighthawk Wi-Fi Router to create secure personal cloud storage. Enjoy the convenience and accessibility of Google Drive and Dropbox without the fees, storage limitations, or privacy concerns. Using the ReadyCLOUD mobile app or web portal, you can have anytime, anywhere access to your USB drive at home.
- ReadySHARE Vault
- Free software for automatic PC backup to a USB hard drive connected to the router.
- Push 'N' Connect
- Easy push-button Wi-Fi connections for your devices via WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup).
- Voice Control
- Control your home network with voice commands using Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
- Wi-Fi and Power On/Off
- Wi-Fi and power controls offer convenient power savings.
- VPN Support
- On Windows, macOS, and the OpenVPN Connect app for iOS and Android, remotely and securely access your home network and internet connection.
- Guest Network Access
- Offers separate and secure access for guests.
- Personal FTP Server
- Use a customized free URL to create a personal FTP server.
- Secure Wi-Fi Connections
- Supports WPA/WPA2 for high-level wireless security.
- Cybersecurity for Your Home
- Protect your home network and connected IoT, smart home, and personal mobile devices from cyber threats. Netgear Armor powered by Bitdefender is designed to protect smart home devices from cyber threats or attacks including viruses, Trojans, spyware, ransomware, and more. Check security status for all your devices in one place and receive instant alerts when threats are blocked on any device.
- Smart Parental Controls
- Circle with Disney helps families manage content and time online on connected devices. Using the Circle app's smart parental controls, you can manage content and time online for each family member. Set daily time limits for internet use, apps, and websites. Pause internet by device or by user with the press of a button. Set a bed time for each family member and their devices. Manage your family's mobile devices across networks with Circle Go.
- Built for Gaming, Streaming and Mobility
- The Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 Smart Wi-Fi Router was built to handle high-bandwidth online activities with features designed to keep you connected at top speeds. With a powerful 1 GHz dual-core processor and dynamic QoS, Nighthawk can prioritize bandwidth to online gaming so other devices on the network don't slow down your connection. Enjoy video streaming with limited buffering for applications like YouTube, Netflix, and others. With features like external antennas and Beamforming+, the AC1900 is designed to enhance your mobile speeds by up to 100%.
- Multi-User MIMO
- Using Multi-User MIMO technology, Netgear routers can stream data to multiple devices simultaneously. With MU-MIMO, your Wi-Fi network can deliver faster throughput to every MU-MIMO-connected device, meaning faster downloads and smoother streaming for your devices.
- Dynamic Quality of Service
- If you like gaming and streaming videos, then you can benefit from Dynamic Quality of Service (QoS). Dynamic QoS is designed to resolve Internet traffic congestion when you have competing Internet demands at home. Dynamic QoS identifies your online activities by application and device, and then utilizes bandwidth allocation and traffic prioritization techniques to automatically allocate more bandwidth to latency-sensitive applications like online gaming and video streaming, while helping to ensure that lower priority applications continue to work.
- Nighthawk App
- The Netgear Nighthawk App (formerly Up app) makes it easy to set up your router and get more out of your Wi-Fi. Available for iOS and Android devices, the app lets you install your router in few steps: just connect your mobile device to the router network and the app will walk you through the rest. Once set up, you can use the dashboard to pause Internet on your connected devices, run a quick internet speed test, set up smart parental controls, and more.
UPC: 606449118223 In the Box Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 Smart Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router 3 x Detachable Antennas Ethernet Cable Power Adapter Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Vista, XP, or 2000
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0, Firefox 2.0, Safari 1.4, Google Chrome 11.0 browsers or higher
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 Smart Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Netgear R6900P-100NAS Specs
| Wireless Frequency Bands || 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz |
| Number of Antennas || 3 |
| WLAN Mode || Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) |
| Antenna Placement || External |
| Ports || 1 x 10/100/1000 Mb/s Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45) (Uplink) |
4 x 10/100/1000 Mb/s Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45)
1 x 5 Gb/s USB Type-A
| USB Sharing Support || Yes |
| Throughput || 5 GHz: 1300 Mb/s |
2.4 GHz: 600 Mb/s
| Guest Network Support || Yes |
| Wireless Security || WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK |
| RAM || 256 MB |
| Storage Capacity || 128 MB |
| Processor || 1 GHz Dual-Core |
| Dimensions || 11.22 x 7.26 x 1.97" / 285 x 184.5 x 50 mm |
| Weight || 1.7 lb / 750 g |
| Package Weight || 3.4 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 16.15 x 13.9 x 3.25" |
Rating90% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 65 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Puissant digital camera binoculars...
Cyberpowerpc Model C series ET 8830-1084...
Polaroid Blue speaker manual for BTS10W...
LG SL8YG 440W 3.1.2-Channel Soundbar System...
BOOST↑CHARGE™ Power Bank F7...