User Manual for Neutrik 3 Pole Female Cable Connector - Silver Contacts Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Neutrik 3 Pole Female Cable Connector
- Product category: Audio Connectors Neutrik
- Brand: Neutrik
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Neutrik Audio Connectors
User manual for the Neutrik 3 Pole Female Cable Connector contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Neutrik product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Neutrik user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Neutrik product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The 3 Pole Female Cable Connector from Neutrik has a black metal housing and silver contacts. It is part of the XLR cable connector family. It is reliable, easy to assemble and improves contact integrity as well as cable strain relief.
- Unique cage design of female contact for low contact resistance and high integrity
- Female contact incorporates a solder barrier to prevent solder running into the contact mating area
- Female connector with improved solid metal latch which is larger and easier to handle
- Additional ground spring contacts for better shell ground continuity
- Improved chuck type strain relief provides higher pull-out force and makes assembly easier and faster
- Boot with polyurethane gland gives high protection to cable bending stresses
- Colored rings and boots available for coding or identification
- Sleek and ergonomic design - valuable and handy
- Rugged zinc diecast shell, longlasting and dependable
Table of Contents
- Internal thread on shell is well proteced against any damage
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Neutrik 3 Pole Female Cable Connector - Silver Contacts in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Neutrik NC3FXX-BAG Specs
| Package Weight || 0.05 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 2.7 x 1.9 x 0.7" |
Rating98% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 27 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Yamaha TF1 16 Channel Digital Mixer
Hybrid HSS 18.1 DMX par can spotlight...
Miggo Pictar One Mark II...
Leupold LTO-Tracker 320 x 240...
THULE ‘515-5033’ bicycle rack (trunk mount) user manual ......