User Manual for Nikon 1 NIKKOR VR 30-110mm f 3.8-5.6 Lens - Refurbished Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Nikon 1 NIKKOR VR 30-110mm f
- Product category: Uncategorized Nikon
- Brand: Nikon
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Nikon Uncategorized
User manual for the Nikon 1 NIKKOR VR 30-110mm f contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Nikon product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Nikon user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Nikon product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Nikon's 1 NIKKOR VR 30-110mm f/3.8-5.6 Lens is a 3.6x zoom lens designed for use with the Nikon 1 CX format mirror-less cameras. Its 81-297mm (equivalent in 35mm format) range gives you a superb telephoto zoom lens, ideal for portraits, landscapes, sports, and action shots. The Vibration Reduction system makes it possible to shoot at much lower shutter speeds, with sharper results, than is normally the case. This is especially useful in low-light situations, and when using the longer part of the zoom range (where the slightest movement is magnified in an image). Using extra-low dispersion glass, Super Integrated Coating, and Vibration Reduction this lens delivers superb images, still or video. Internal focusing makes possible a smaller, lighter lens with a closer focusing distance. Coming in at less than 2.5" in length, and only weighing 6.2 oz this lens will never weigh you down.
- Compact Telephoto
- Work with superior zoom coverage and capture high caliber images that run the gamut, from sports action shot from the bleachers, to the most subtle gradations of hair blowing in the wind. Extend your reach with the 30-110 mm (picture angle equivalent of an 81-297 mm in 35 mm format), and isolate subjects from their backgrounds with clarity. IF (Internal Focusing) maintains compactness of size-even when using the zoom.
- Portraits With Impact
- A perfect complement to the 10-30 mm NIKKOR 1 lens, the 30-110 mm takes portraiture a step farther. Stunning portraits with soft focus background effects are yours. Compact and easy to carry, realize the most subtle expressions and minute details. 1 NIKKOR lens precision offers superior sharpness and color correction-even at the widest aperture. Because portraits are usually taken spur of the moment, there is vibration reduction (VR II) to keep images blur-free.
- Get in Close-Even From Afar
- Get up close and personal to inject panache to your sports photography using the 30-110 mm lens. Equipped with vibration reduction (VR II), this lens separates subjects from their backgrounds-making it a great choice for honing in on subjects and creating photos that are visually vibrant and perfect to upload to your blog or social media sites. Even at the most extended magnification, photos are rendered crystal clear and sharp, making the 30-110 mm a perfect option for fast moving subjects from afar.
- Beautiful Landscape Images Come to Life
- Work with extended zoom range using the 30-110 mm and produce sweeping looks that express your world. Subjects that need to be isolated from their backgrounds, such as a boat at sail, are easy with this lens. Equipped with vibration reduction (VR II) up to four stops, you'll nab every precise color detail seen with dramatic sunsets.
- Vibration Reduction
- This innovative VR system minimizes image blur caused by camera shake, and offers the equivalent of shooting at a shutter speed three stops (eight times) faster. It allows handheld shooting at dusk, at night, and even in poorly lit interiors. The lens' VR system also detects automatically when the photographer pans - no special mode is required.
- Extra-Low Dispersion Glass
- Nikon developed ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass to enable the production of lenses that offer superior sharpness and color correction by minimizing chromatic aberration. ED glass offers all the benefits, yet none of the drawbacks of calcium fluorite-based glass. With this innovation, Nikon developed several types of ED glass suitable for various lenses.
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating
- To enhance the performance of its optical lens elements, Nikon employs an exclusive multilayer lens coating that helps reduce ghost and flare to a negligible level. Nikon Super Integrated Coating achieves a number of objectives, including minimized reflection in the wider wavelength range and superior color balance and reproduction.
In the Box Nikon 1 NIKKOR VR 30-110mm f/3.8-5.6 Lens (Black) Front Lens Cap Rear Lens Cap Bayonet Lens Hood 90-Day Refurbished Warranty Table of Contents
- Internal Focusing
- Imagine being able to focus a lens without it changing in size. Nikon's IF technology enables just that. All internal optical movement is limited to the interior of the non-extending lens barrel. This allows for a more compact, lightweight construction as well as a closer focusing distance.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Nikon 1 NIKKOR VR 30-110mm f 3.8-5.6 Lens - Refurbished in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Nikon 3312B Specs
| Lens Mount
| Nikon 1
| Angle of View
Rating94% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 86 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Olivon - T-80 user manual
22 rimfire BDC illuminated. manual...
I'm looking for a manual or instruction sheet for a Cosmo AM/FM Clock Radio, model CR 2509. Thank you for your help....
Lagrima 88 key electric piano...
Latest contributions to the discussion:
Ruxxac Business XL Hand Cart
For everyone commenting about how the wheels got turned backwards after like 3 hours of fighting with it I figured out the issue and solution.
Issue: whoever folded the cart must have folded in the wheels first before folding the platform up so the wheels slipped through the bac...
Name: Gilbert M. Sanchez
Individual Software PhotoStudio Expressions Platinum 6
looking to down software "PhotoStudio Expressions Platinum 6"....
Name: Constance Dainus
Yamaha FC5 - Foot Switch Style
I have to press the pedal 2 times to get it to advance from registration memory 1 to registration memory 2 on my PSRSX700 keyboard.
How can I change that. It works fine on all the other registration changes.
Yongnuo YN-216 LED On-Camera Light
I need assistance on how to fix my yn 216 light, when I got it, all the 3 ways of powering it are working but now am unable to power it in the 2 ways of using battery. I mean it doesn’t work without electricity again. Kindly assist me on what to do. Thanks...
Name: robert anzellotti
Underwater Audio SYRYN Waterproof MP3 Player
can't download music from my computer
which runs on microsoft....