User Manual for Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 200-500mm f 5.6E ED VR Lens Wildlife Kit Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 200-500mm f 5.6E
- Product category: SLR Lenses Nikon
- Brand: Nikon
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Nikon SLR Lenses
User manual for the Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 200-500mm f 5.6E contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Nikon product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Nikon user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Nikon product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Macro Lens Buying Guide Read More An ideal set for wildlife photographers, the Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 200-500mm f/5.6E ED VR Lens Wildlife Kit by packages a telephoto zoom lens with a sturdy tripod and gimbal head for stability when shooting.
In the Box AF-S NIKKOR 200-500mm f/5.6E ED VR Lens vwwqzrwscxutfzrxewfbertxuycdxqueyczb 95mm Snap-On Lens Cap LF-4 Rear Lens Cap HB-71 Bayonet Lens Hood CL-1434 Semi-Soft Lens Case Tripod Collar Limited 1-Year Warranty Limited 4-Year USA Warranty Extension with Online Registration
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 200-500mm f/5.6E ED VR Lens Spanning a long, versatile zoom range, the AF-S NIKKOR 200-500mm f/5.6E ED VR Lens from Nikon is a telephoto zoom characterized by a constant f/5.6 maximum aperture for consistent performance throughout the zoom range. The optical design incorporates three extra-low dispersion glass elements to reduce chromatic aberrations and distortions for increased sharpness and color accuracy. Also contributing to improved image quality, a Super Integrated Coating has been applied to lens elements to lessen flare and ghosting for improved contrast and clarity.
A Silent Wave Motor AF system produces fast, near-silent focusing performance that suits both stills shooting and movie recording, which can instantly be manually overridden by simply turning the manual focus ring. Further contributing to photographing in fast-paced situations and difficult lighting, VR (Vibration Reduction) image stabilization compensates for the effects of camera shake by up to 4.5 shutter speed stops. Additionally, an electromagnetic aperture mechanism is integrated into the lens design to provide greater exposure control stability that is especially beneficial when working with faster continuous shooting rates.
- Designed for use with FX image sensors, this lens is also compatible with DX sensors where it will provide a 300-750mm equivalent focal length range.
- Constant f/5.6 maximum aperture offers consistent performance throughout the zoom range.
- Three extra-low dispersion elements greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce greater clarity and color accuracy.
- A Super Integrated Coating has been applied to individual elements to suppress internal reflections, flare, and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Silent Wave Motor affords quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override. An internal focusing design is also used, where only the internal lens groups are moved during focusing, to maintain the overall length of the lens during use and to promote faster focusing speeds.
- Vibration Reduction image stabilization helps to reduce the appearance of camera shake for up to 4.5 shutter speed stops, benefiting this lens' use in low-light conditions. Additionally, a designated Sport Mode is well-suited to working in fast-paced conditions where panning and other lateral camera movements are more common.
- A rotating tripod collar offers well-balanced support for photographing atop a tripod or monopod with either vertical or horizontal shooting orientations.
- Specialized electromagnetic aperture mechanism provides greater exposure control stability that is especially beneficial when working with fast continuous shooting rates.
This mechanism limits the compatibility of this lens to the following cameras: D5, D4, D3 series, Df, D850, D810, D810A, D800/E, D750, D700, D610, D600, D500, D300/S, D7500, D7200, D7100, D7000, D5600, D5500, D5300, D5200, D5100, D5000, D3400, D3300, D3200, D3100, Nikon 1 J1, J2, J3, J4 with FT-1, Nikon 1 V1, V2, V3 with FT-1, and Nikon 1 S1, S2 with FT-1.
- Compatible with optional AF-S Teleconverter TC-14, TC-17, and TC-20 teleconverters.
- Benro TMA47AXL Extra Long Series 4 Mach3 Aluminum Tripod Support up to 44.1 lb worth of gear with the TMA47AXL Extra Long Series 4 Mach3 Aluminum Tripod from Benro. Made from aluminum, the 3-section legs are secured via twist locks and extend to a maximum height of 85.1". The center column can be replaced with the included short column to allow the tripod to reach a minimum height of 18.7". The rubber feet can be swapped out for metal spikes so that the tripod can be used on hard surfaces, such as ice, or soft surfaces, like carpeting or a lawn. A ballast hook on the center column allows for the addition of stabilizing weight, and the included carrying case protects the tripod during transport. A 3/8"-16 threaded stud on the mounting platform lets you attach a head of your choice.
- Oben GH-30 Gimbal Head Balance and maneuver large telephoto lenses effortlessly with the Oben GH-30 Gimbal Head. An ideal support for sports and wildlife photographers, this head is capable of handling a 44 lb payload and allows fluid movement on both vertical and horizontal axes. Because of the head's independent pan lock and 360° range of movement, it allows you to capture fast-moving objects.
- Lens Compatibility
- 70-200mm f/2.8 or f/4, 100-400mm, 150-600mm, 300mm f/4, 400mm f/5.6, 200-500mm, and other similar-sized lenses
- Weight Capacity
- The gimbal head can support, balance, and maneuver large telephoto lenses that weigh up to 44 lb
- Smooth and Fluid Motion
- Whether shooting birds, wildlife, or sports, the fluid motion and friction control built into the arm allows you to move your camera smoothly and effortlessly along either axis while tracking the subject
- Arca-type Mount
- The Arca-type compatible plate has two 1/4"-20 threaded mounts, but they are also supplied with two 3/8"-16 bushings
- 360° Panning with Independent pan Lock
- The 9" tall head rotates a full 360° and locks into place with its independent pan lock
- Duplicate Set-Ups
- Numbered scales are located on the clamp and on the swing arm, so the telephoto lens can have a repeated set up on the gimbal head
- Threaded Tripod Mount
- The gimbal head mounts directly to tripods with a 3/8"-16 threaded mount, but a reducer bushing can be utilized for smaller 1/4"-20 threads
- Material of Construction
- The gimbal head is made of aluminum and weighs 3.2 lb
Table of Contents
- Benro - TMA47AXL Extra Long Series 4 Mach3 Aluminum Tripod
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 200-500mm f 5.6E ED VR Lens Wildlife Kit in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 200-500mm f/5.6E ED VR Lens
| Focal Length || 200 to 500mm |
| Maximum Aperture || f/5.6 |
| Minimum Aperture || f/32 |
| Lens Mount || Nikon F |
| Format Compatibility || Full-Frame |
| Angle of View || 12
Rating94% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 34 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
Post new comment to Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 200-500mm f 5.6E ED VR Lens Wildlife Kit
|Subject: Close focus not working |
|Date: 17.05.2021 02:07:15||Name: Mike Gunter|
|I have a Nikko 200-500 on a D750. Was shooting birds at 500 and suddenly the auto focus would not engage to focus close up. However it focuses at 500 on objects that are distant. Ideas. Settings? Thanx. |
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Nikor 200-500 5.6E ED zoom lens...
Samsung Galaxy Watch 46mm...
LT MX REGO PLUS MANUAL...
I need Manual of below product :
Porta Brace ATV-F4 Audio Tactical Vest for Zoom F4 Portable Recorder
Celluon evoMouse USB...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
I need the manual for the Dell 11.6 16gb Chromebook 11 1380
Name: Marie Cherement
Dell 11.6" 16GB Chromebook 11 3180
Could you please e-mail me the owners manual if you have it? Thanks...
Name: john southworth
ASUS 11.6" C202SA Series 16GB Chromebook
How can I take forward facing photos with my asus chromebook...
JBL Link 300
how to operate speaker...
JBL Link 300
operation of unit...
Name: ABDULNABI ALBANNA
ARRI Compact HMI 575W Fresnel Light
please send me quotation for ARR compact HMI 575W FRESNEL LIGHT KIT the quantity 1 UNIT