User Manual for Nikon CoolPix S70 Digital Camera - Refurbished Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Nikon CoolPix S70 Digital Camera -
- Product category: Uncategorized Nikon
- Brand: Nikon
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Nikon Uncategorized
User manual for the Nikon CoolPix S70 Digital Camera - contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Nikon product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Nikon user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Nikon product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
The Nikon CoolPix S70 is a compact, narrow-profile point-and-shoot digicam that along with its pocket-friendly design features a 12.1 megapixel CCD sensor and a bright, 3.5" OLED Touch Panel screen that allows you to adjust the exposure and tonal values, as well as focus the lens and fire the shutter by merely tapping on the camera's screen. The S70's 5-way Vibration Reduction (VR) system compensates for up to 4-stops of camera shake when shooting at longer shutter speeds. The S70's VR system also increases the camera's shutter speed and adjusts the sensor's ISO sensitivity levels as needed under low-light conditions (up to ISO 6400). For trickier shooting scenarios, the camera's Best Shot Selector (BSS) automatically captures up to 10 rapid exposures and selects and saves the best of the lot.Aside from terrific still images, the CoolPix S70 can also capture 720p video clips @ 30fps with sound, which can be played back on your computer or TV for all to enjoy.In the creative department, the S70 features an Auto Scene Selector, which can automatically detect up to 16 picture scenes and set the camera accordingly. And for shooting portraits, the CoolPix S70 features a 3-level skin softening mode, in-camera red-eye reduction, Face-priority AF for up to 12 faces, as well as Smile Shutter and Blink Warning functions to ensure everybody is smiling and wide-eyed in every picture.
- Product Demo
- Nikon Coolpix S70 Demo
- 12.1 Megapixels CCD
- 12.1 effective megapixels ensure vibrant, sharp prints up to 16x20" in size
- 5x Wide-angle Nikkor Zoom
- A 5x (28-140 mm equivalent) Nikkor Zoom enables tight portraits and broad landscape imagery
- 3.5" High-Resolution Touch Panel OLED Screen
- The CoolPix S70's 3.5" Touch Panel OLED (Organic Light-Emitting Diode) allows you to control the camera's functions by simply tapping on the screen. You can also focus the camera and fire the shutter with a gentle tap of your fingertipas well as perform subtle tonal adjustments by simply moving touch-sensitive sliders across the camera's screen
- 5-Way VR Image Stabilization
- Nikon's Hybrid Optical and Electronic VR (Vibration Reduction) image stabilization system compensates for the effects of camera shake for sharper, clearer pictures when shooting under low lighting conditions, or location where you cannot use flash. At the same time the camera's Motion Detection system automatically detects moving subjects and adjusts shutter speed and ISO settings to compensate for camera shake and subject movement. High ISO ratings (up to 6400) helps ensure sharper results when shooting in low-light or capturing fast-moving subjects By using the touch screen sliders in various scene modes, images can be modified as desired. You can also take advantage of Nikon's Best Shot Selector (BSS), which automatically captures up to 10 images, and then selects and saves the best picture of the bunch
- HD movies with sound
- The Nikon CoolPix S70 captures 720p HD video @ 30fps, which can be played back on your TV for all to enjoy
- Auto Scene Selector
- The Auto Scene Selector automatically recognizes the scene in your picture and adjusts the camera settings accordingly. In addition, there are 16 Scene Modes to choose from for capturing great pictures automatically
In the Box Nikon CoolPix S70 Digital Camera (Beige) EN-EL12 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery (3.7V, 1050mAh) EH-68P AC Adapter/Charger USB Cable A/V Cable Strap COOLPIX Software Suite CD-ROM 90-Day Refurbished Warranty Table of Contents
- Nikon's Smart Portrait System
- Nikon's Smart Portrait System allows you to smooth skin tones for portraits at 3 levels of adjustment. Other features include in-camera Red-eye fix, Face-priority AF for up to 12 faces, a Smile and Blink warning system that automatically captures 2 images in quick succession and saves the 'blink-less' image. The S70 also includes Nikon's patented D-Lighting, which opens shadow details and maintains highlight details
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Nikon CoolPix S70 Digital Camera - Refurbished in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Nikon 26177B Specs
| Pixels || Actual: 12.39 Megapixel |
Effective: 12.1 Megapixel
| Sensor || 1/2.3" CCD |
| File Formats || Still Images: JPEG |
| Max Resolution || 12 MP: 4000 x 3000 |
| Aspect Ratio || 4:3, 16:9 |
| Image Stabilization || Optical |
| Lens || 13 Elements in 9 Groups |
Effective Focal Length: 5.0 to 25mm (35 mm Equivalent: 28 to 140mm)
Aperture: f/3.9 (W) to f/5.8 (T)
| Zoom || Optical: 5x |
| Focus Range || Wide: 0.98' to Infinity / 29.87 cm to Infinity |
Telephoto: 1.64' to Infinity / 49.99 cm to Infinity
Macro: 1.18" to Infinity / 3 cm to Infinity
| ISO Sensitivity || Auto, 80 to 6400 |
| Shutter || Type: Electronic & Mechanical |
Speed: 2 to 1/1500 Seconds
4 to 1/1500 Seconds in Fireworks Mode
| Exposure Metering || Center-Weighted, Spot, TTL 256-Zones |
| Exposure Modes || Modes: Program |
Compensation: -2 EV to +2 EV (in 1/3 EV Steps)
| White Balance || Auto, Daylight, Cloudy, Tungsten, Fluorescent, Manual |
| Self-Timer || 2 Sec |
| Interval Recording || No |
| Flash Modes || Auto |
| Effective Flash Range || Wide:0.98 to 11.48' / 0.30 to 3.50 m |
Telephoto:1.64 to 8.20' / 0.50 to 2.50 m
| External Flash Connection || None |
| Built-In Memory || 20 MB |
| Memory Card Type || SD |
| Video Recording || Yes, NTSC/PAL |
| Audio Recording || With Video (Mono) |
| Viewfinder Type || None |
| Screen || 3.5" OLED Wide Touchscreen (288,000 Pixels) 5-level brightness adjustment |
| Battery || EN-EL12 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack |
| AC Power Adapter || EH-62F (Not Included) |
| Dimensions (W x H x D) || 3.8 x 2.4 x 0.8" / 96.5 x 61.0 x 20.3 mm |
| Weight || 4.94 oz / 140.05 g (Camera only) |
| Package Weight || 1.4 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 8.0 x 5.8 x 3.6" |
Rating84% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 73 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
X-ACTO BATTERY OPERATED STAPLER...
Swann swads a...
X-rite i1 Display
LG Blu-Ray Disc Player...
Beleeb C20 Battery multi voltage battery charger...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
Password - Change
ASUS 15.6" VivoBook S15 S530UN Laptop
I've tried to CHG my password...seem toi hgave a problrm....no internet?...
Foot bedal fsb 106a
Name: Freddie Hollamby
Behringer FSB106A Heavy-Duty 6-Button Footswitch for
Can I use a fsb106a on a bugera infinitum amp as it says only use a fsb104 only on the back of the amp ??????...
Name: RICARDO DE JESUS
RCF SUB 8003-AS II Active Subwoofer
Hi, im looking if the 8003 sub has a fuse or something. Im connected the sub last night i heard a click an now No power on. Thanks...
The Manual to repair Bulbs & batteries
Name: Suzanne Patton
Pana-Vue 6562 Slide Viewer #2
I want to try opening a manual, It's a Manual, guys not Jack the rippee...
Can I use the pom gear power2go 10400 in a foreign country?
Name: Michael Barber
POM GEAR Power2Go 10 10,400mAh Power
Can I charge up this product abroad from a wall socket in, say, Finland? In other words, is it duel voltage?