User Manual for Nintendo Switch with Gray Controllers Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Nintendo Switch with Gray Controllers
- Product category: Nintendo Switch Systems Nintendo
- Brand: Nintendo
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Nintendo Nintendo Switch Systems
User manual for the Nintendo Switch with Gray Controllers contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Nintendo product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Nintendo user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Nintendo product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description Things We Love: Nintendo Switch Read More dzuqtsrtuwrdsvwzrcbvuawreduq
In addition to providing single- and multi-player thrills at home, the Nintendo Switch system can be taken on the go, so players can enjoy a full home console experience anytime, anywhere.
- Nintendo Switch Anytime, Anywhere
- Hardware and Accessories Overview - Nintendo Treehouse: Live with Nintendo Switch
At home, the system rests in the Nintendo Switch Dock, which lets you play with family and friends on a TV in the comfort of your living room. By simply lifting Nintendo Switch from the dock at any time, the system near-instantly transitions to handheld mode, and the same great gaming experience now travels with you. The portability of Nintendo Switch is enhanced by its 6.2" screen, which displays bright, high-definition gameplay at the park, on an airplane, in a car, or at a friend's apartment.
The Nintendo Switch comes with two Joy-Con, each of which can act as a standalone controller with an analog stick, a full complement of face and shoulder buttons, built in motion-sensing, and "HD Rumble" technology. They can be inserted into the included Joy-Con Grip accessory, allowing them to be used like a traditional controller; held comfortably in each hand, allowing for independent arm movement; or shared between two players, allowing for instant multiplayer gaming. Thanks to the built-in kickstand, you can have two-player sessions in front of the TV or anywhere else.
- Home Gaming System
- At home, the main unit rests in the Nintendo Switch Dock, which connects the system to the TV and lets you play with family and friends in the comfort of your living room.
- Lift the Nintendo Switch from the dock, and it near-instantly transitions to handheld mode for on-the-go gaming. By sharing Joy-Con, players can go head-to-head while away from your TV. You can also enjoy the same great games in tabletop mode by using the built-in kickstand to prop the system up.
- New Play Styles
- Remove the detachable Joy-Con from either side of Nintendo Switch for more play styles: one player can use a Joy-Con in each hand, or two players can each take one. Connect up to eight Joy-Con controllers for a variety of gameplay options.
- Joy-Con Controllers
- When used together, the Joy-Con replicate traditional inputs of previous platforms, including dual two analog sticks, A/B/X/Y buttons and directional buttons (in lieu of a d-pad), and four shoulder buttons.
- Each Joy-Con can be used as a single controller. When playing this way, Joy-Con (L) and Joy-Con (R) have the same layout. When a Joy-Con is held horizontally, the SL and SR buttons on top can be use as shoulder buttons. (Attaching the included Joy-Con Strap makes these buttons more prominent.)
- Capture Button: The Capture Button is located on Joy-Con (L) and is used to take gameplay screen shots. The player can then view, edit (add text of various sizes, colors and positions), and post them to popular social media networks
- Motion Control: Each Joy-Con includes a gyroscope and accelerometer.
- HD Rumble: Both Joy-Con include advanced HD Rumble, which can provide compatible games with subtle, realistic vibrations, allowing you to, for example, feel the sensation of individual ice cubes colliding inside a glass when shaking a Joy-Con.
- IR Motion Camera: Joy-Con (R) includes an IR Motion Camera that can detect the distance, shape, and motion of nearby objects in specially designed games. For example, it can tell how far away a player's hand is, and even if the hand is forming a rock, paper or scissors shape.
- amiibo: There is an NFC reader/writer located on Joy-Con (R). (This is also included in the separately sold Nintendo Switch Pro Controller.) The Nintendo Switch is compatible with existing amiibo; usage is game-dependent.
- Rechargeable: Joy-Con charge while attached to a Nintendo Switch system, both in the Dock and in handheld mode. They can also be charged using a Nintendo Switch Charging Grip accessory (sold separately).
- Release Button: On the back of each Joy-Con is a small button that is pressed to detach the controller from the main unit. They slide on and off using a built-in rail system.
- Enhanced Parental Controls
- The system includes various on-device parental controls, but parents can also download a smart device application that can be used to easily and conveniently monitor and set parental controls for a Nintendo Switch system.
More System Features
- Nintendo Switch has a 6.2-inch capacitive multi-touch screen with a resolution of 1280 x 720.
- Video Output
- When using the Nintendo Switch Dock, signals up to 1080p can be output via HDMI.
- Audio Output
- TV Mode supports 5.1-channel surround sound. Using the system's built-in audio jack, stereo speakers or headphones can be used when played in handheld or tabletop modes.
- Battery life can last for up to six hours, but this will vary depending on the software and usage conditions. For example, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild can be played for roughly three hours on a single charge. While away from home, Nintendo Switch can be charged via its USB Type-C port.
- Nintendo Switch has 32GB of internal storage, a portion of which is reserved for use by the system, and has the option to expand its capacity using microSDXC or microSDHC memory cards.
- USB Ports
- USB ports on the Nintendo Switch dock can be used to charge accessories, such as the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller and Joy-Con attached to a Joy-Con charging grip.
UPC: 045496590086 In the Box Nintendo Switch with Gray Controllers Switch Dock Joy-Con (L) Joy-Con (R) 2 x Joy-Con Strap Joy-Con Grip HDMI Cable AC Adapter Limited 1-Year Warranty In the Field with the Nintendo Switch Alec Kubas-Meyer 01/26/2017 dzuqtsrtuwrdsvwzrcbvuawreduq Table of Contents
- The Nintendo Switch can connect to the Internet via a wireless (IEEE 802.11ac) connection. In addition, up to 8 systems can connect over a local wireless connection in compatible multiplayer games. While docked, Nintendo Switch can also use a wired Internet connection by connecting a separately available USB LAN Adapter.
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Nintendo Switch with Gray Controllers in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Nintendo HACSKAAAA Specs
| Processor || Custom NVIDIA Tegra processor |
| Storage || 32 GB |
| Display || HDMI |
| Supported Resolutions || Up to 1080p |
| Wi-Fi || 802.11ac |
| Dimensions || Not Specified by Manufacturer |
| Weight || Not Specified by Manufacturer |
| Package Weight || 3.55 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 13.8 x 7.8 x 3.8" |
Rating92% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 53 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Bushnell equinoxz2 4.5 x 40mm....
EZ-DOCK SuperSpeed 3.0
Speedlite Transmitter Yongnuo YN-E3-RTII...
User manual for the MiniX NEO U9-H Streaming Player...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
where to plug in phone
Name: charlene vogrig
Dell Inspiron 3668 Desktop Computer
I have a dell inspiration 3668 tower want to plug in my cell phone where do i plug it in on back of tower. Want to send pictures for sale items...
360 pan only
Name: Rick Goode
Bescor MP-101 Motorized Pan Tilt Head
I cannot get the bescor to auto reset from 0 to 45 - or 0-90
It just keeps rotating 360 degree (full circle).
I want to use it for a Stormtrooper head on a full size Storm Trooper mannequin.
I want his head to turn from left to right. Like a guard scanning for security.
Set up Problem
Name: Peter Connolly
Swann SWADS-ALARMS Home Doorway Alert Kit
I purchased one of your Home Doorway alert kit Model: SWADS - ALARMS, how do you change the ring tone, i have tried as per the minimal instructions i have received & it still defaults to the same tone
Why isn't this device working
Name: Nancy Phillips
Vivitar 50-in-1 Memory Card Reader Writer
Please help!! I have a HP Chromebook. I bought the VIVITAR Reader/ Writer and tried to use it. Nothing happened. I re-inserted the unit and a red came on, stayed on for about a minute-inserted it again and nothing happens-no red light, nothing. What am ! doing wrong? My e-ma...
Name: Jason Nantz
Audio-Technica Consumer ATH-SPORT7TW SonicSport True Wireless
Audio-Technica ATH-SPORT7TWGY SonicSport Wireless In-Ear Headphones, I have these and when I plug in the charging cord the red lights come on for a few seconds and then go out. I ha e yet to have been able to use them. ...