User Manual for Nitecore SC2 Superb Battery Charger Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Nitecore SC2 Superb Battery Charger
- Product category: Universal Batteries & Chargers Nitecore
- Brand: Nitecore
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Nitecore Universal Batteries & Chargers
User manual for the Nitecore SC2 Superb Battery Charger contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Nitecore product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Nitecore user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Nitecore product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The dual-bay SC2 Superb Battery Charger from Nitecore is a versatile charger for most rechargeable battery chemistries including lithium manganese oxide (IMR), lithium-ion and lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4). An intelligent power management system automatically detects the number of batteries installed, evenly distributes charging power, and selects the appropriate charging current based on the specific needs of each battery installed. Besides charging batteries, this charger also provides output power from a standard USB port to charge small electronics such as smartphones. LEDs clearly display the charging status and power level of each battery, and output selection. Reverse polarity and over-charge protection, as well as short circuit and non-rechargeable battery detection, prevents damage to the batteries and charger.
- Manual or automatic charging options
- Charging program optimized for IMR batteries
- Two independent charging bays
- Separate spring-loaded sliders accept different battery sizes and ensures a secure connection
- USB port for charging devices
- If no battery is in bay #2 USB will charge
- With battery in bay #2 battery charging will be prioritized, then switch to USB charging when battery is full
- 5 VDC output at 2100mA max
- Up to 3A charging speed in a single slot
- Automatic current selection based on battery capacity
- Automatically detects battery power status and displays charging progress
- IMR lithium-ion battery activation: Activates fully depleted lithium-ion batteries with protective circuit
- IMR battery recovery
- Safety Features
- Automatic detection of non-rechargeable lithium batteries
- Automatically stops charging upon charging completion to prevent battery overcharging
- Reverse polarity protection prevents damage to battery if installed incorrectly
- Short circuit prevention
- Overtime charging protection: Stops charging after 10 hours to prevent damage to battery due to excessive heat
- Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC and CEC
- Made from fire retardant and flame resistant polycarbonate
- Engineered with heat-dissipating fins to help maintain low charger temperature
In the Box Nitecore SC2 Superb Battery Charger Power Cord Limited 1-Year Warranty User Manual-TM 03 PDF 2.3mb Table of Contents
- Battery Compatibility
- Li-ion, IMR, LiFePO4:
- 10340, 10350, 10440, 10500
- 12340, 12500, 12650
- 13450, 13500, 13650
- 14350, 14430, 14500, 14650
- 16500, 16340 (RCR123), 16650
- 17350, 17500, 17650, 17670
- 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700
- 20700, 21700, 22500, 22650, 25500, 26500, 26650
- Ni-MH, NiCd:
- AA, AAA, AAAA
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Nitecore SC2 Superb Battery Charger in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Download User ManualThe user manual for the Nitecore SC2 Superb Battery Charger can be downloaded in PDF format at the link stated below.
Nitecore SUPERB CHARGER SC2 Specs
| AC Input Power || 100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz at 900 mA |
| Power Consumption || 30 W |
| Charging Bays || 2 x 17670, 16340, 17335, 26650, AA, 17500, 18650, 18490, AAA, 10440, 14500 |
| Charging Voltage || 1.48 VDC |
| Charging Amperage || 2000 to 3000 mA |
| DC Input Power || 12 VDC at 2500 mA |
| Charger Dimensions || 6.1 x 3.2 x 1.7" / 155.00 x 80.00 x 44.00 mm |
| Charger Weight || 9.3 oz / 263 g |
| Certifications || CEC, RoHS, as per Manufacturer |
| Package Weight || 0.915 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 7.5 x 5.7 x 2.2" |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 34 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment: