User Manual for NSI Leviton Par 56 4-Light Expansion Kit Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the NSI Leviton Par 56 4-Light Expansion
- Product category: Tungsten Lights NSI / Leviton
- Brand: NSI / Leviton
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for NSI / Leviton Tungsten Lights
User manual for the NSI Leviton Par 56 4-Light Expansion contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any NSI / Leviton product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official NSI / Leviton user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a NSI / Leviton product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The NSI Par 56 4-Light Expansion Kit is a 4-channel, programmable light system. It comes with a D4DMX 4-channel digital dimmer which accepts up to 1200 watts per channel and 2400 watts of maximum power. The four Par 56's are black, rugged PAR fixtures that accept flood or spot lamps. 500-watt flood lamps are included. Also included is a 7' (2.1 m) stand with crossbar for mounting the fixtures, color frames, and gels.
PAR 56 Fixtures
- Includes frame at no extra cost
D4DMX Dimming Pack
- Microplex and DMX512 protocols
- Data "in" and "out" provided for easy daisy-chaining of devices
- Resettable circuit breakers (no fuses to change)
- Simple pushbutton DMX addressing makes setup a snap
- Bright LED display for easy, menu-driven programming
- Versatile output channel selector lets you choose the exact number of channels you need
- Clear operation instructions printed on back of unit for ease of use
- 16 pre-programmed chase patterns with chase speed and chase output level controls.
- Input: 120V, 60Hz (15A Edison plug)
- Output: 120V, 60Hz, 1200W per channel, 2400W maximum
- Built-in mounting bracket
In the Box NSI / Leviton Par 56 4-Light Expansion Kit (Black) 4 x PAR 56 Head (Black) suzbsqbfcwcqz D4-DMX 4 Channel Programmable Dimmer Pack - 3-Pin XLR (120V) 4 x Lamp, Medium Flood - 500 watts/120 volts - for Par 56 Light Stand with Crossbar Gel Pack Limited 1-Year Warranty Table of Contents
- Housed in rugged metal protective chassis
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the NSI Leviton Par 56 4-Light Expansion Kit in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
NSI / Leviton Par 56 Specs
| Rating || Each Fixture: Up to 500 W |
| Socket (Lampholder) || Mogul end-prong |
| Lens (Condenser) || In bulb of choice |
| Reflector (Mirror) || None |
| Mounting || C-clamp |
| Yoke || Flat bladed fork |
| Cable || 3' / 1 m, household Edison plug |
| Focusing || Depends on bulb in use |
| Weight || Each Fixture: 4.6 lb / 2.1 kg |
Dimmer: 9 lb / 3.2 kg
| Dimensions || Each Fixture: 14.5 x 9.8 x 9.8" / 36.8 x 25 x 25 cm |
Dimmer: 10.2 x 7.5 x 2.6" / 26 x 19 x 6.7 cm
| Kit Weight || 30 lb / 13.6 kg |
| Package Weight || 56.8 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 57.5 x 23.5 x 13.5" |
Rating100% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 75 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
KESS9075WW06 kITCHENAID STOVE ...
Operating manual for a Sandisk 256GB Ultra Dual Drive M3.0...
DR-R10 of the 1000 series, including the transmitter DR-T10...
Vivitar ViviCam XX14v2...
sylvania under cabinet clock radio cd player...