User Manual for NVIDIA SHIELD TV Streaming Media Player with Remote Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the NVIDIA SHIELD TV Streaming Media Player
- Product category: Streaming Media Players NVIDIA
- Brand: NVIDIA
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for NVIDIA Streaming Media Players
User manual for the NVIDIA SHIELD TV Streaming Media Player contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any NVIDIA product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official NVIDIA user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a NVIDIA product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description How to Buy a Streaming Device Read More Stream all of your favorite media and play computer games with the NVIDIA SHIELD TV Streaming Media Player. It supports playback at up to UHD 4K resolution with HDR for an enhanced viewing experience. The SHIELD TV features 3GB of RAM with 16GB of storage, which is expandable using compatible USB 3.0 drives through its two USB ports. It connects to your local network via Wi-Fi or its Ethernet port. The SHIELD TV includes a conventional TV-style remote control, which will control your display's volume and power. A game controller is available separately.
- Connected Google Life
- Access all your Google content and smart home features with the Google Assistant, share your Google photos in 4K, and cast your favorite apps to your display with Chromecast 4K. The Google Assistant also gives you the ability to control every experience with just the sound of your voice. Shuffle your favorite playlist, stream Netflix to your display, or dim your compatible lights.
- Instantly Play On-Demand Computer Games
- Pascal GPUs in the cloud are designed to power fast gameplay. Using GeForce NOW, you can enjoy single- and multiplayer gaming and access online leaderboards from anywhere there's a SHIELD.
- 4K HDR Game and Video Streaming
- Stream your games library from a GTX-equipped computer to your display in up to 4K HDR with NVIDIA Gamestream. You can also enjoy 4K HDR or high-definition 1080p from thousands of apps, including Netflix, Amazon Video, YouTube, Hulu, HBO, ESPN, VUDU, Showtime, Pandora, Spotify, Sling TV, PlayStation Vue, Plex, Kodi, and more.
- NVIDIA GameStream
- NVIDIA GameStream harnesses the power of your GeForce GTX graphics card to let you cast your games from your computer to your display. If you don't have the GeForce GTX graphics card, you can stream computer games from the cloud with GeForce NOW, which also provides access to exclusive Android games.
- SHIELD Remote Features
- Mic for voice search
- IR blaster for TV volume & power control
- Google Assistant Support
- Google Assistant is a digital ecosystem that enables you to interact and control compatible devices simply by using your voice. Additionally, app control lets you use your smartphone to access functions on the go.
UPC: 812674021867 In the Box NVIDIA SHIELD TV Streaming Media Player with Remote SHIELD Remote Limited 1-Year Warranty More info from NVIDIA Table of Contents
- Included Apps
- NVIDIA Games
- Amazon Video
- Google Play Store
- Google Play Movies & TV
- Google Play Music
- Photos and Videos
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the NVIDIA SHIELD TV Streaming Media Player with Remote in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Download User ManualThe user manual for the NVIDIA SHIELD TV Streaming Media Player with Remote can be downloaded in PDF format at the link stated below.
NVIDIA SHIELD TV Specs
| Video Output || 1 x HDMI 2.0b Female |
| USB Ports || 2 x USB 3.0 Type-A |
| IR Receiver || No |
| Media Card Reader || None |
| Resolutions || 3840 x 2160p at 60 fps |
| HDR Compatibility || HDR10 |
| HDCP Support || Yes, Version 2.2 |
| Video Formats || ASF, AVI, DivX, M2TS, MKV, MOV, MP4, MPEG-TS, WEB-M, Xvid |
| Audio Formats || AAC, AAC+, AMR, FLAC, MP3, OGG Vorbis, PCM, PCM/Wave, WMA, WMA Lossless, WMA Pro, eAAC+ |
| Dolby/DTS Support || DTS, DTS-HD, DTS-X, Dolby Atmos, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD |
| Wi-Fi Standards || Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) |
| Ethernet || 1 x RJ45 |
| Ethernet Speed || 10/100/1000 Mb/s |
| Bluetooth || 4.1 |
| Smart Antenna Support || 2x2 MIMO |
| Operating System || Android 7.0 Nougat |
| Storage || 16 GB |
| Memory || 3 GB |
| Chipset || NVIDIA Tegra X1 |
| Power Consumption || 10 W |
| Dimensions (W x H x D) || 6.3 x 3.9 x 1.0" / 15.9 x 9.8 x 2.6 cm |
| Weight || 8.8 oz / 250 g |
| Package Weight || 2.0 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 7.638 x 7.638 x 4.016" |
Rating88% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 81 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment: