User Manual for Oklahoma Sound 950 901 Tabletop and Base Combo Sound Lectern with LWM-6 Wireless Lavalier Microphone Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Oklahoma Sound 950 901 Tabletop and
- Product category: Lecterns & Podiums Oklahoma Sound
- Brand: Oklahoma Sound
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Oklahoma Sound Lecterns & Podiums
User manual for the Oklahoma Sound 950 901 Tabletop and contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Oklahoma Sound product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Oklahoma Sound user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Oklahoma Sound product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The mahogany on walnut finish 950/901 Tabletop and Base Combo Sound Lectern from Oklahoma Sound comes with the LWM-6 wireless lavalier microphone. It is suitable for conference and meeting rooms. In addition, the lectern comes with two types of wired microphones (handheld with 9' cable and tie-clip/lavalier with 10' cable), four speakers, and a built-in 75W amplifier. The four 4" speakers with radius-style grilles are mounted directly into the unit's curved corners. This lectern features contemporary-style radius curved corners and contoured edging and a cabinetry for storage. The lectern comes with a flexible gooseneck arm and digital time piece. It also features input/output lines for media players and extension speakers. It also comes with a halogen reading lamp with dimmer that illuminates up to 22 x 14" of reading surface. This lectern comes with three sizeable storage spaces and two adjustable shelves, two locking doors with fingertip indents for easy opening, and four concealed easy-roll casters for easy mobility. The included LWM-6 features a pocket-size transmitter with a clip-on microphone. This wireless microphone uses a 9V battery. It has a transmission range of up to 200'. You can select channel A or B to eliminate outside frequency interruption.
In the Box Bundle Items Tabletop and Base Combo Sound Lectern (Mahogany on Walnut) xdsfzsdtfbze LWM-6 Wireless Lapel Microphone
- Tabletop and Base Combo Sound Lectern (Mahogany on Walnut) The Tabletop and Base Combo Sound Lectern from Oklahoma Sound is suitable for audiences of up to 7500 people, or 75,000 sq. ft, and features a 75 watt amplifier, and two wired microphones - handheld and lavalier. There is a gooseneck shock holder for the handheld mic. The lavalier mic can be clipped to your clothing. The amplifier is MP3 compatible through its media aux 1/8" input.Additionally, there are four built-in 4" speakers with radius-style grilles, two line outs, three inputs, and controls for on/off, four volume levels, as well as bass/treble, plus a digital clock. This lectern is also switchable for wireless control on two frequencies. There are two locking doors with fingertip indents for easy opening. Three sizable storage spaces and two adjustable shelves in the base provide room for collateral and personal material. The lectern also features a halogen reading lamp with dimmer.If you purchase Oklahoma's optional 12 VDC battery, you can use the internally mounted recharger that features an LED indicator. This battery provides up to 24 hours of power. For mobility, there are four concealed casters. The unit ships assembled.
- LWM-6 Wireless Lapel Microphone The Oklahoma Sound LWM-6 is a rugged body-pack microphone transmitter and lapel microphone intended for use with wireless ready Oklahoma Sound lectern systems. The VHF body-pack transmitter and lapel microphone are worn by the user to provide reliable, cable-free operation and control during speeches, presentations, ceremonies, etc. UPC: 604747503017
Also Includes Table of Contents
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Oklahoma Sound 950 901 Tabletop and Base Combo Sound Lectern with LWM-6 Wireless Lavalier Microphone in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
- Tabletop and Base Combo Sound Lectern (Mahogany on Walnut)
| Construction || Plywood |
| Finish || Mahogany on walnut |
| Amplifier || 75 watts |
Switchable to wireless
Media aux 1/8" input
| Fuse || Internally mounted, 2 amps |
| Microphone || Handheld condenser type with 9' (274.3 cm) cord |
Tie clip lavalier with 10' (304.8 cm) cord
Gooseneck mount with shock holder
| Speakers || Four 4" (10.2 cm) |
| Wireless || Switchable to two frequencies |
| Inputs || 2 x mics |
1 x aux
| Outputs || Line Out 1: Extension speaker |
Line Out 2: Tape recorder
| Electrical Components || Internally mounted recharger with LED indicator for use with optional 12 VDC battery |
| Lamp || Halogen reading lamp with dimmer |
| Controls || Volume: 4 levels |
| Adjustments || Two adjustable shelves in base |
| Shelves || Two; 22 x 11 x 16" (56 x 28 x 41 cm) |
| Reading Surface || 22 x 14" (56.0 x 35.6 cm) |
| Casters || Four concealed |
| Power Requirements || 117 VAC, 60 Hz |
| Dimensions (WxHxD) || 24 x 28 x 20" (61 x 71 x 51 cm) |
| Weight || 950 Top: 62 lb (28 kg) |
901 Base: 70 lb (32 kg)
- LWM-6 Wireless Lapel Microphone
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 5.748 x 2.756 x 1.575" |
Rating60% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 49 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Celsius WF-907 air cooler...
LG Xboom 700w...
LG Xboom 700w...
Sennheiser cardioid ME64 microphone...