User Manual for Olympus 10x50 Trooper DPS I Binocular Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Olympus 10x50 Trooper DPS I Binocular
- Product category: Binoculars Olympus
- Brand: Olympus
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Olympus Binoculars
User manual for the Olympus 10x50 Trooper DPS I Binocular contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Olympus product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Olympus user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Olympus product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The B&H Binocular Buying Guide Read More Ideal for bird watching, camping and hiking, or watching sporting events of all kinds, the Olympus 10x50 Trooper DPS I Binocular is a full-featured optic for active outdoor enthusiasts.This model of the Trooper has a powerful magnification to enable detailed observations of distant objects, large objectives to boost low-light performance, and an aspherical lens design that produces clear and crisp images with limited distortion across its entire wide angle field of view. Complementing these engineering characteristics are anti-reflection lens coatings and ultraviolet (UV) protection to improve image quality and color while protecting the user's eyes from harmful radiation from the sun when glassing in bright daylight. To protect the optics, the optical tubes are wrapped in a protective rubber armor that also provides a slip-resistant grip.
- Optical Performance
- Powerful 10x magnification brings distant subjects up close for detailed observations
- Large 50mm objective lenses improve the light-gathering ability versus smaller objectives to boost low-light performance
- Traditional Porro prism optical path produces a rich depth of field to more easily discern the relative distances between objects in the field of view
- Aspherical eyepiece lenses correct spherical aberration to produce clear and crisp images, with reduced edge distortion and astigmatism
- Ultraviolet (UV) protection blocks harmful radiation from the sun from entering user's eyes
- Anti-reflection coated optics improve light transmission, contrast, color fidelity
- 5-element/3-group objective lens configuration
- Wide 65° apparent angle of view for tracking moving targets, and to minimize the appearance of visible hand-shake that is common when holding high-power optics
- 341-foot field of view at 1000 yards
- Use and Handling
- Large slip-resistant center-focus knob for fast and easy focusing
- Right-eye dioptric correction adjusts to individual eyesight
- 60-70mm interpupillary adjustment range
- Fold-down rubber eyecups for easy use with or without eyewear
- 12mm eye relief
- 5mm exit pupil will completely cover most pupils when they open and dilate in low light to ensure bright views and avoid vignetting
UPC: 050332140868 In the Box Olympus 10x50 Trooper DPS I Binocular Neck Strap Carrying Case 2 x Ocular Lens Caps 2 x Objective Lens Caps Limited Lifetime Warranty Summer Binocular Buying Guide Christopher Witt 07/14/2016 A Guide to Marine Binoculars Todd Vorenkamp 06/25/2015 Pentax Sport Optics Binocular Roundup Joseph Albanese 06/24/2015 A Guide to Birding with Binoculars Todd Vorenkamp 06/16/2015 Table of Contents
- Construction Details
- Rubber armoring protects optical components while offering a slip-resistant grip
- Includes caps, case, and neck strap
- Weight: 30 ounces
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Olympus 10x50 Trooper DPS I Binocular in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Olympus 118760 Specs
| Prism Type || Porro |
| Magnification || 10 x |
| Objective Lens Diameter || 50 mm |
| Angle of View || 6.5° (Actual) |
| Field of View || 341.25' @ 1000 yd / 113.30 m @ 1000 m |
| Minimum Focus Distance || 19.7' / 6 m |
| Exit Pupil Diameter || 5 mm |
| Eye Relief || 12.0 mm |
| Interpupillary Adjustment || 60 to 70 mm / 2.4 to 2.8" |
| Focus Type || Center |
| Tripod Mount || None |
| Dimensions || 7.5 x 7.0 x 2.5" / 19.1 x 17.8 x 6.3 cm |
| Weight || 30.2 oz / 855.0 g |
| Package Weight || 2.63 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 9.75 x 7.95 x 3.45" |
Rating88% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 75 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
Hi I am after a technics su-v620m2 if you can help I would be so fearful, Mick....
Alesis Micro-verb 1 (The first model on the market)...
ONN alarm radio, model ONA19AAA04A...
led macro ring flash mc 100...
EMATIC WALL MOUNT W2301, NEED TO ADJUST THE TILT AND CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT....
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
My Dr Dre beats 3 don't have a light on them
Name: jezreel Grinnell
Beats by Dr. Dre urBeats3 In-Ear
I can't get them to turn on and connect to my Bluetooth and they are brand new they are the ones where they have a magnet on the ear buds so I have been charging them all day and night long so I need them to connect to my Bluetooth on my phone I would like a reply...
Milos M222 Series Pin with M6
Can someone recommend The PLT Collection? Thanks xox...
Disabling microphone on my Logitech B525 HD webcam
Name: nandita sirur
Logitech B525 HD Webcam
Since the outside noise can be heard by other participants during zoom meetings, I prefer to use a head set for my audio. How do i disable the mic settings from my Logitech B525 HD webcam? Please send me a response by email....
Just bought a qfx vp-109
QFX VP-109 DVD Player
I have new movies I just bought also and the DVD player says there nod1 ? ...
Name: Johnny Chavis is
Allen & Heath Chrome Conversion Kit
Hi on my church qu-24 I'm not getting any feed from qu-24 to my snake for mic operation ...