User Manual for Omnirax Synergy 600 Desk with 2 Rack Bays for DM-4800 Click to enlarge the picture
Contents of the user manual for the Omnirax Synergy 600 Desk with 2
- Product category: Workstation Desks & Consoles Omnirax
- Brand: Omnirax
- Description and content of package
- Technical information and basic settings
- Frequently asked questions – FAQ
- Troubleshooting (does not switch on, does not respond, error message, what do I do if...)
- Authorized service for Omnirax Workstation Desks & Consoles
User manual for the Omnirax Synergy 600 Desk with 2 contain basic instructions
that need to be followed during installation and operation.
Before starting your appliance, the user manual should be read through carefully.
Follow all the safety instructions and warnings, and be guided by the given recommendations.
User manual is an integral part of any Omnirax product,
and if it is sold or transferred, they should be handed over jointly with the product.
Following the instructions for use is an essential prerequisite for protecting
health and property during use, as well as recognition of liability on the part of the manufacturer
for possible defects should you make a warranty claim. Download an official Omnirax user manual in which you will find instructions on how to install, use, maintain and service your product.
And do not forget – unsuitable use of a Omnirax product will considerably shorten its lifespan!
Product description The Omnirax S6C242 Synergy Workstation is designed to provide a beautiful and functional housing for a Tascam DM-4800 mixing console, providing you with optimum flexibility in accommodating the DM-4800 and associated peripherals. The Synergy 600 includes one 12-space rack bay, which attaches to its right side. The rack bay has four vertical rack spaces positioned above eight horizontal spaces angled to match the Synergy's profile. Additionally, side panels attach to the outside of the unit's sloping sides to add to its design and presence.
- Accommodates a DM-4800 and associated peripherals
- One 12-space rack bay, which attaches to its right side
- Four vertical rack spaces positioned above eight horizontal spaces
- Blocks are used as "feet" under the mixing board to align the angle of the board with the Synergy's sloping sides
- Spacers fill in excess space between mixers and rack bays, creating a tight clean look. They are 3/4" or 1" wide and match the Synergy's profile
- An additional rack bay will always be part of a kit when there is enough space to accommodate one
- Panels are flat surfaces used in combination with Spacers when the space to be filled in is enough to create a handy writing surface (for notes, track sheets, etc.) but not enough for an additional rack bay. Panels measure from 2 - 18" wide
In the Box Omnirax Synergy 600 Desk with 2 Rack Bays for DM-4800 Warranty Against Manufacturer's Defects at Time of Purchase Table of Contents
- "Cheeks" are side panels which attach to the outside of the Synergy's sloping sides adding to its sleek design and commanding presence. Each Synergy comes standard with black melamine "Cheeks" If you prefer the elegance of hand-crafted solid mahogany "Cheeks", they can be ordered separately to replace the standard black ones. Omnirax only uses mahogany certified by the Brazilian Environmental and Renewable Resource Institute (IBAMA)
Upload User Manual
Have you got an user manual for the Omnirax Synergy 600 Desk with 2 Rack Bays for DM-4800 in electronic form? Please send it to us and help us expand our library of instruction manuals.
Thank you, too, on behalf of other users.
To upload the product manual, we first need to check and make sure you are not a robot. After that, your "Submit Link" or "Upload File" will appear.
Download User ManualThe user manual for the Omnirax Synergy 600 Desk with 2 Rack Bays for DM-4800 can be downloaded in PDF format at the link stated below.
Omnirax S6TMD4800-B Specs
| Compatibility || Tascam DM-4800 |
| Finish || Black melamine |
| Package Weight || 298.0 lb |
| Box Dimensions (LxWxH) || 91.0 x 46.0 x 16.0" |
Rating70% users recommend this product to others. And what about you?
This product has already been rated by 91 owners. Add your rating and experience with the product.
Ask our technicians if you have a problem with your settings,
or if anything is unclear in the user manual you have downloaded.
You can make use of our moderated discussion.
The discussion is public and helps other users of our website who may be encountering similar problems.
The discussion is empty - enter the first post
Post a new topic / query / comment:
|Request for user manual
You can’t find the operation manual you are looking for? Let us know and we will try to add the missing manual:
I’m looking for a manual / Request for manual
Current requests for instruction manuals:
imedic 500 os-7801 MESSAGE CHAIR...
IPhone Tech21 000...
sigma 150 - 600 sport...
Need user manual for a night owl optics binocular made in Russia. Model #NOFB3...
Kensington Wired Trackball - need to configure trackball
Use Windows 10.0...
Latest contributions to the discussion:|
download operators manual
Name: peter wells
JBL Horizon Clock Radio
wish to download correct operator manual Jbl radio alarm clock black blu tooth clock about five yr. old. Model number R 206 000489 (?).
download operators manual
JBL Horizon Clock Radio
i have a JBL radio alarm clock black about about five yr. old .has a number R204 000489. can you possibly help. please advise.
Pilotfly gimbal Hě
Name: Petr Los
Pilotfly H2 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer
Hello, Can you send me the link for Pilotfly gimbal H2. Thank you...
Unable to transfer the Zoom Meeting Audio to Musiccast WX-010
Yamaha WX-010 MusicCast Wireless Speaker
Unable to transfer the Zoom Meeting Audio from iPad to Musiccast WX-010. Please advise how to fix this issue.
I lost my user manual for iS048 camera.....can you have me print one?
Name: ralph sheffler
Polaroid iS048 Digital Camera
I lost my user manual for iS048 camera.....can you have me print one?...